DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    7d 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    how long does it take for the program to finish?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by winston_tiu View Post
    Dying on the final boss would suck, I mean the bot will repeat the whole quest from level 1. It takes 1-2 days for 1 quest to finish.
    Yeah, I had it happen to me on Evil mode, but not Insane. Unfortunately, it's too much hassle to code in something that'll figure out where you were when you died and get back to that exact spot. It doesn't matter for Insane anyway (which is the one you're most liekly to die on), since Insane resets the game when you die regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnxiv View Post
    how long does it take for the program to finish?
    Normal mode is about 10-12 hours I think. Evil I'm unsure, maybe a day and a half-ish? Insane you're looking at 2-3days (which yes, is on the fastest time list, which is why I'm not getting specific)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I can't wait until I get a chance to try this out! Awesome job by the looks of it, thank you so much for taking the time doing this. I have one question though, will this get me the avatar automatically or do I have to pause the player somewhere before and manually do something for it to be awarded? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    I can't wait until I get a chance to try this out! Awesome job by the looks of it, thank you so much for taking the time doing this. I have one question though, will this get me the avatar automatically or do I have to pause the player somewhere before and manually do something for it to be awarded? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
    It'll just get you it, as cleaning the gem (which gets you the avatar) is part of getting a new weapon, so it gets done.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to methrend For This Useful Post:

Six (06-14-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    So, please forgive this newbish question, but is it relatively safe to use this program daily for the extra NP? Or is it likely they pay attention to stuff like that and will be like, "This guy beat the game on insane 5 days in a row... lets freeze his account".

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheaty View Post
    So, please forgive this newbish question, but is it relatively safe to use this program daily for the extra NP? Or is it likely they pay attention to stuff like that and will be like, "This guy beat the game on insane 5 days in a row... lets freeze his account".
    Honestly, I can't say for sure, but I'd lean towards it being safe, as long as you don't do too much (don't forget - there's a leaderboard for most wins on each difficulty). It's probably quite safe if you start a new game every time (and therefore never finish it), but there's bound to be quicker ways to get np.

On the topic of how safe this is though, considering during testing I was running it almost 24/7 with a LOT of stops (I'm talking like 20 stops and starts - where it logs in again every time, every 5 minutes or so), and have had no issues, pretty sure you're good as long as you don't go overboard on completion numbers.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Ok, thanks for the input

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    167/0
    Mentioned
    156 times
    Time Online
    6d 17h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Thank you ^^
    I hope to get avatars and trophies soon ^ ^

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    1d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm back after using it and getting the Bronze trophy! AMAZING BOT, @(you need an account to see links)!!!! Do you happen to have a program for NQII? I* herad that one given out items when you win...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/1
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by aviv View Post
    I'm back after using it and getting the Bronze trophy! AMAZING BOT, @(you need an account to see links)!!!! Do you happen to have a program for NQII? I* herad that one given out items when you win...
    I don't have a NQ2 one yet - it's going to be my next project but will probably take quite a bit longer than this one, so don't wait up for it or anything.

Page 16 of 74 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast