Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How did you begin the 1st day of 2024?

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    18d 1h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    I should be getting my sleep schedule back to normal, but I haven't. I stayed up til 3am playing video games, and woke up midday on the first. First meal was a toasted sandwich with cheese and leftover bacon and chicken.

Thanks to Houndoom for the Shinx drawing!
    Thanks to Great White North for the Shinx Ryu!
    Thanks to DankRUSE for the avatar and to Lyrichord for the userbars and tying it in to the avatar art!
    You all are amazing <3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shinx For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (01-01-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    17d 17h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    my boyfriend is sick with fever, so just I've been taking care of him and cleaning up from our new years party! We just got a treadmill yesterday, though, so I am going to get on that when I have a chance to start my goal of getting more movement in this year ^^

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Patamon For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (01-01-2024)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephora View Post
    I woke up at noon and then turned on my phone to play mobile games. I had chicken, lettuce, and pita for lunch and that was my first meal of 2024. Admittedly not the best of habits, but I'm going to bed early tonight so I can start tomorrow on a high note for my first working day of the year.
    Your first meal sounds yummy too! I already packed my breakfast for work tomorrow, Cheerios! Laundry just finished so I am gonna fold it and put it away. Then actually go through my makeup and clothes now so I can get rid of what I don't use/wear! Shower and then to bed. I also want a good night's sleep for my first day of work in 2024.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tinyburrito View Post
    my boyfriend is sick with fever, so just I've been taking care of him and cleaning up from our new years party! We just got a treadmill yesterday, though, so I am going to get on that when I have a chance to start my goal of getting more movement in this year ^^
    Yes!!! Ugh I would love a treadmill. You got this!!!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Patamon (01-01-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    My partner and I were going to go to the gym but didn't realize it was closed today, which was surprising! So instead we just kinda hung out and I worked on some creative projects.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caviar For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (01-01-2024),Rebel_Minx (01-01-2024)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    And I hope your BF gets better fast. Glad he has you to take care of him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinx View Post
    I should be getting my sleep schedule back to normal, but I haven't. I stayed up til 3am playing video games, and woke up midday on the first. First meal was a toasted sandwich with cheese and leftover bacon and chicken.
    Well, you had fun last night and your first meal sounds yummy too! Just take some benadryl early to help you sleep on time lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caviar View Post
    My partner and I were going to go to the gym but didn't realize it was closed today, which was surprising! So instead we just kinda hung out and I worked on some creative projects.
    What gym do you go to?

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

caviar (01-01-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    What gym do you go to?
    A YMCA. I'm employed by them so I get a free membership.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to caviar For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (01-01-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    My daughter let us sleep in so we had a lazy morning in bed, got up around 8:20 - not too bad. Lounged downstairs and played on the floor with my daughter and the doggos while we waited for breakfast to get delivered from our favorite spot. Did a little cleaning, organizing, talked about goals for 2024. My wife has her sauerkraut and pork tradition for New Year’s Day. I’m not a fan so I got pizza from my fav spot and am currently relaxing. I’ll probably call it an early night and we will watch a movie in bed or something and kick the new year off right
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (01-01-2024),Rebel_Minx (01-01-2024)

Pronouns
    🍏
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    28d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I am feeling like I should have made some plans for today and started the new year off correctly lol kiddo and I are having a lazy day in.

(you need an account to see links)
    ・・♡ custom nc/np outfits ☆・・

pfp/ryu/siggy bar by the amazing (you need an account to see links)
    avatar by the great (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by caviar View Post
    A YMCA. I'm employed by them so I get a free membership.
    That's awesome. Gotta love free gyms!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    My daughter let us sleep in so we had a lazy morning in bed, got up around 8:20 - not too bad. Lounged downstairs and played on the floor with my daughter and the doggos while we waited for breakfast to get delivered from our favorite spot. Did a little cleaning, organizing, talked about goals for 2024. My wife has her sauerkraut and pork tradition for New Year’s Day. I’m not a fan so I got pizza from my fav spot and am currently relaxing. I’ll probably call it an early night and we will watch a movie in bed or something and kick the new year off right
    Now that you mentioned sauerkraut, now I want to make sauerkraut, potatos, and smoked sausage crockpot meal!!! OMG!!!! I love sauerkraut, my hubby does not, so I will have to make him something else!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnii View Post
    I am feeling like I should have made some plans for today and started the new year off correctly lol kiddo and I are having a lazy day in.
    Lazy day is the correct way to spend your day then! Spending it how you want is exactly how you should.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Bunnii (01-02-2024),caviar (01-01-2024),I_royalty_I (01-01-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    215d 23h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    I read the title before the first post. Technically I started the day by working on userbars past midnight, but this morning I started by checking the forums here on cK, and then had my standard breakfast of scrambled eggs on toast! I'm looking forward to more of my green bean casserole for dinner tonight, along with some black eyed pea casserole. 😋