86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

The End of Wrath

As of today I will no longer be getting on CK anymore. It's been a wild crazy year and some change but life moves on in other directions and so must I. To those of you that I have called my friends from time to time, thank you for making this experience a memorable one. To those of you that I have called my enemy, thank you for allowing me the focus to make your lives a miserable hell, and I'm sure I'm not done with all of you yet.

That being said there are just a few shoutouts I have to give as most of my friends have either quit or been banned.

@(you need an account to see links) - You were always my queen and I'm thankful for the brief glimpses into your life you allowed me, and the many times you took aside to give me advice. You were truly a most benevolent queen and I hope you get all that you deserve in life.

@(you need an account to see links) - What can I say? I'm simply amazed that out of all the people I met on here, I would consider you a friend. We had history, overcame it, and now I must say that out of everyone I have met, you are the most genuine. Thank you for taking time out of your life for counseling me when I needed it. I only regret that it took me as long as it did to get over my arrogance and level with you. Long live the king.

@(you need an account to see links) - You've been getting out of the business for the majority of the time I was getting in and out of the business. I wish I had known you better, but you keep it private, and I always found that quality admirable as well. Though you have both loved and hated me, I hope you will remember me for the good and not so much for the bad. I hope you continue on your life's journey with the intensity and brutal honesty that I came to appreciate.

@(you need an account to see links) - I don't know why but you always reminded me of my younger brother. I didn't know you personally that well, but what I enjoyed was that shit-eating grin and your concern for me being appreciated when others treated me like shit. You are the most honorable lady's man I've ever met and I have no doubt that you will continue to break hearts and make panties wet.
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) - Well Thor, you've been gone for longer than I would have liked. We could have ruled the world together and I'm sure this isn't the end for us, but if it is for whatever reason, it's been a blast knowing you and enjoying a sense of humor and bluntness that I can relate to. You and Kayse make a great couple and you have great-looking kids. If we don't continue to speak after this then I just want you both to know that your friendships have meant a great deal to me.

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) - You will all always be the little kids in my eyes and Raj I know you will take that as some sort of insult but it isn't. Being young is a blessing and all three of you, your ability to see the good in people, even me before I fucked it up, is something that the majority of people in this world do not have. I can only hope that you three retain this gift as you grow older and do not become the cynical trash that most of CK is comprised of, including myself. Thank you for befriending me in the small amount of time we were friends. @(you need an account to see links), don't ever let anyone get you down. You're perfect just the way you are.

@(you need an account to see links) - I don't think there is anyone else in the world I have both wanted to kick in the face but be friends with at the same time. We never got there. You have a good head on your shoulders and from the glimpses into your life that I experienced indirectly through mutual friends, I think you're going to continue to do great things. Thanks for supporting this community.

@(you need an account to see links) - If it weren't for you I couldn't be writing this thread. I still think you're a prick and you think I'm a douche so I guess we're even. That aside, you've developed a hell of a site and the cheating scene really wouldn't be what it is without you. I hope that everything continues straight-forward down whatever path you plan and the execution of your strategies be equally commendable.

@(you need an account to see links) - Everything that has a beginning has an end. We began on this site, but we are nowhere near the end of our journey together. I love you more than anything and honestly meeting you is what I am most grateful for from Clraik. It is literally the only thing that I'm taking with me as I leave.

-----------------------

That's it. Consider my assistance threads closed. I will not be offering anymore support via Teamviewer for programs. If my installation links die or become corrupt you have to go back to doing it manually. I have no intent on returning.

Thank you again Clraik. It's been real.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Air (04-04-2014),Ana (04-04-2014),Arsura (04-05-2014),baileaf (04-05-2014),Banannie (04-05-2014),Bettser (04-04-2014),DarkByte (04-04-2014),Drizzy (04-04-2014),Maki (04-04-2014),Miri (04-04-2014),Misha (04-04-2014),rachel (04-04-2014),Raj (04-04-2014),simmie (04-04-2014),Wenis (04-04-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Goodbye my good frienemy

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    831 times
    Time Online
    109d 7h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    ;___;
    ill miss you tons.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Bless you Wrath. You're very noble and honorable, gl in your endeavors.

u 'mirin?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    That Dragonball Z TC day tho

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Peace out Big Tim, I know we were not close but it wont be the same without ya

Keep it real boss man

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Goodbye! I didn't know you well but hank you for helping me figure out how to do stuff when I joined super super helpful and awesome! I wish you the best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    115/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Probably not much point replying on here, though I know i'll catch you on Skype at some point.
    Sorry I didnt get on WO, Been super busy and not got to do one thing I was meant to.
    I can speak for both me and Jolz when saying we will continue to keep in touch!
    <3 Jolz, Glenn, Luke, grrrawr & Whispers