Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Question Random questions! :D

I'm going to bug you guys with so many questions you're gonna hate me haha! I couldn't sleep last night (yay insomnia) so I thought of some random questions I wanted answered...

Ok I'll stop botherin' y'all now. xD

EDIT: I lied lol. Is it riskier to sell an UC or a very popular RN/RW? I imagine people stalk RW/RNs a lot more heavily than UCs? Just curious.
    Last edited by underwaterfire; 06-24-2016 at 09:22 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to underwaterfire For This Useful Post:

Raposa (06-24-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    1. Trophies, yes. Complete the Altador Plot, feed a few Kads, get the easy game trophies at least. Add a userlookup, maybe join a random guild with a ton of members

2. If they can provide more (original) info than you can and prove they were the owner, probably lol

3. I was only a PCer, on the other boards I'm pretty sure if you don't have a super high-end pet as your active they'll be less snoopy lol. There's always a risk. I don't post on the boards at all, I only make NFs from here haha. You could try joining a guild to make friends, too. depends on the guild of course

4. They don't only do the art gallery on special days. I'm pretty sure it's weekly or biweekly.

5. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this one. Is it safe to do dailies on a different main, is that what you're asking? If you're on the same IP and you only do dailies on one account, you're fine. You're allowed to switch main accounts on Neo.
    i love luna

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Raposa (06-24-2016),underwaterfire (06-24-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    1. Easy game trophies such as Cheats, Snow Wars, Cellblock, Mystery Pic, etc. are definitely a nice start to make an account better. They don't take long to get (if you go for the bronze one) and will definitely look nice on your userlookup! There are some easy Flash game trophies that you could aim for during the reset day also.

2. It did happen to me with an old account of mine and after just ignoring their neomail and making sure all the account infos were updated with mine they finally gave up and I got to keep it... However, if they truly want their account back and have TNT involved, you might actually get screwed, yes. But I guess that's a risk to take when using an account that doesn't belong to you.

3. Not all the boards are as annoying as the PC to be honest. As long as you don't show off your UCs, any other boards should be fine imo. I usually hang out around the NC boards since people are usually nice there and I've a thing for customising my pets so I find it pretty fun! Just go wherever you have interest and try to blend it without making it obvious that you cheat!

3.5. Unless someone directly asks you, I wouldn't talk about it. Anyway, most people don't even know you were away so they probably won't even notice unless you point that out... You can simply say if someone asks that you used to only play games, keep in touch with your friends via neomails and lurk the boards. If does happen that people come back after a while, just don't think about it too much and don't come up with some very intense backstory that could make people suspicious of you.

4. I honestly have no idea about this one. :')

5. I don't think self-freezing your old accounts would have any impact... Just don't do your dailies on all 5 accounts at the sametime. I have changed accounts several times on my own IP and never had any problem as long as I sticked to the new account and never came back to the old one to do dailies, play games, etc.

@(you need an account to see links)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cath For This Useful Post:

Raposa (06-24-2016),underwaterfire (06-24-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Thank you for answering! Yeah I used to be a PCer too. A lot of them are incredibly nice. Last time when I came back from hiatus they all donated a ton to me to get started back up again. Seems like captchas are discouraging a lot of people from looking right now. Also nobody really seems to be questioning the mass amounts of UCs (VWN UCs at that) that keep popping up on the pc? Or if they are I haven't seen it lately.

Might try joining a guild then maybe. One that isn't run by or focused on the PC.

And yeah good to know about the art gallery. I want to enter and get the trophy again if I can. And yes that's what I was asking, thank you. c: I'm really happy you guys are so friendly and willing to give advice because I really want to keep all the pets I've wanted for years safe.

Yeah I'm going to go and try and get the easy ones because I guess this person like never bothered to do any plot/game/whatever towards trophies ever... Going to read up on it! When is the reset day?

Sometimes I get really tempted to just be kinda creepy and nm people like "Hi, hello yes we have similar interests!" but I have a feeling people would probably ignore me if I did that.

Once everything seems completely in the clear I'm going to take up NC customizing again! Used to be a big thing for me. "very intense backstory that could make people suspicious of you" I have totally seen people do that on the PC. Like hardcore. And good to know, thank you!

also if this isn't how you ping people then whoops

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Newbie chat is pretty safe imo
    But they're pretty petty there so don't make anyone mad.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Newbie chat is pretty safe imo
    But they're pretty petty there so don't make anyone mad.

I'd consider myself a pretty nice person who does everything to NOT make people mad haha.
    Your username reminded me that my mom used to play neopets. I miss those days.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to underwaterfire For This Useful Post:

Raposa (06-24-2016)

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by underwaterfire View Post
    I'd consider myself a pretty nice person who does everything to NOT make people mad haha.
    Your username reminded me that my mom used to play neopets. I miss those days.
    My dad used to play with me. He was a huge player who loved the site almost as much as I did. He even kept a checklist of the Babaa colors printed off the petpet puddle page next to his bed because he wanted to collect them all.

God, those were the good old days.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    My dad used to play with me. He was a huge player who loved the site almost as much as I did. He even kept a checklist of the Babaa colors printed off the petpet puddle page next to his bed because he wanted to collect them all.

God, those were the good old days.

Awww! That's actually pretty cute haha.

My mom had one pet and it was a grundo with a mallard petpet. She was hooked on destruct-o-match.

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by underwaterfire View Post
    Awww! That's actually pretty cute haha.

My mom had one pet and it was a grundo with a mallard petpet. She was hooked on destruct-o-match.
    We need more Neo-parents out there.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    We need more Neo-parents out there.

I've actually met grandparents playing neopets. It's cute to think of a lil grandma playing neopets on a computer