DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Is something supposed to happen when I hit Check Neopets Cookies?

Also is it important that I be logged into different VPNs for different accounts when using the program? Does that even apply here at all?
    Last edited by caviar; 02-15-2022 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Fixed one problem

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by caviar View Post
    Is something supposed to happen when I hit Check Neopets Cookies?

Also is it important that I be logged into different VPNs for different accounts when using the program? Does that even apply here at all?
    Honestly, I think reading through the first post is needed again. Even just following the quick guide in the spoiler (one big image) will get you started better than trying to immediately dive in.

Check your IP using a site like (you need an account to see links) and if it's changing to the VPN IP, then SC is also using it without requiring additional proxy configurations in the program.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

3. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

caviar (02-15-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    11d 3h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    my bad, I got it going.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've been stuck on entering account password all day.

Any idea's how I can get past it? Have restarted my PC etc.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerri View Post
    I've been stuck on entering account password all day.

Any idea's how I can get past it? Have restarted my PC etc.
    It's because of Stackpath (Neo's security). It's doing the most right now. Can't use stealthcore until it calms down. Joe also is aware and can't do much of anything on his end either
    Sometimes the worst mistakes make the funniest memories
    Guac forever <3
    But Dix foreverest

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Andymac106 For This Useful Post:

Jerri (03-01-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Andymac106 View Post
    It's because of Stackpath (Neo's security). It's doing the most right now. Can't use stealthcore until it calms down. Joe also is aware and can't do much of anything on his end either
    Ah no worries, just wanted to check it wasn't something I was doing wrong.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    90/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    At this point, this new security setting on StackPath may very well kick in at the start of every month. I got suspicious when I thought to get some last minute trophies and found they ramped up security late on the 28th. Curious. ������ Some testing on TNT's end?

My theory is StackPath is using the device fingerprint of StealthCORE's internal Firefox browser to block traffic, which I suspect is the same across all copies of the program. They can do that by reading your OS, browser of choice and a slew of unique identifiers tied to it. I figure this is the case since clearing my cache and cookies did nothing to stop it, which is typically the fix for some. It might also flag users based on that fingerprint, given the site verification problem persist between browsers.

Of course the problem may instead lie in the internal browser's own cache and cookies, but it seems unlikely given there's not much in cookies and caches tying us all together, besides StealthCORE's device fingerprint. I'm not even sure if StealthCORE stores cookies and caches beyond the current login session. Because of this, one solution may lie in programs such as MarketerBrowser which can actually randomize your browser fingerprint. I'm sure one of them can be integrated into the StealthCORE suite with some of Joe's elbow grease ������ Highly recommended.

My advice is don't expect them to lay off StackPath completely because of this issue, since they might learn to be more precise with what activities they target. This could very well be an example of TNT learning to pin down automated users. Look out for outages during Altador Cup and Daily Dare (if they ever bother to reintroduce it), and especially look out on March 31st. That could confirm this recent spike in StackPath activity was intended to target trophy hunters using Majin.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy View Post
    At this point, this new security setting on StackPath may very well kick in at the start of every month. I got suspicious when I thought to get some last minute trophies and found they ramped up security late on the 28th. Curious. í*¾í´” Some testing on TNT's end?

My theory is StackPath is using the device fingerprint of StealthCORE's internal Firefox browser to block traffic, which I suspect is the same across all copies of the program. They can do that by reading your OS, browser of choice and a slew of unique identifiers tied to it. I figure this is the case since clearing my cache and cookies did nothing to stop it, which is typically the fix for some. It might also flag users based on that fingerprint, given the site verification problem persist between browsers.

Of course the problem may instead lie in the internal browser's own cache and cookies, but it seems unlikely given there's not much in cookies and caches tying us all together, besides StealthCORE's device fingerprint. I'm not even sure if StealthCORE stores cookies and caches beyond the current login session. Because of this, one solution may lie in programs such as MarketerBrowser which can actually randomize your browser fingerprint. I'm sure one of them can be integrated into the StealthCORE suite with some of Joe's elbow grease í*½í¸‰ Highly recommended.

My advice is don't expect them to lay off StackPath completely because of this issue, since they might learn to be more precise with what activities they target. This could very well be an example of TNT learning to pin down automated users. Look out for outages during Altador Cup and Daily Dare (if they ever bother to reintroduce it), and especially look out on March 31st. That could confirm this recent spike in StackPath activity was intended to target trophy hunters using Majin.

StackPath is a security system that can target a number of things, but recently they made it more aggressive site-wide. They didn't target a specific browser (you could simply use a different user agent with our bots).

Seems it was turned down earlier today so things are back to normal.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    90/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    StackPath is a security system that can target a number of things, but recently they made it more aggressive site-wide. They didn't target a specific browser (you could simply use a different user agent with our bots).

Seems it was turned down earlier today so things are back to normal.
    I'm aware of that, and I'm not saying that they targeted a specific browser, but that they probably targeted the device fingerprint - that includes the browser type, as well as other data not limited to HTML5 canvasing, whether AdBlock is installed, Java enable/disable, etc. all things that are more or less static with the internal browser's pre-configuration. They may have targeted the user-agent also (probably worth the user changing it next time this happens), but that only strengthens the theory their security system was ramped up to slow us down. I only ever got HTTP 403 from Majin, and I presume StealthCore too. I'm just saying I see patterns.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    90/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Update: their heightened security seems to be back, right before trophy time today. StealthCORE and Majin 403'd.

Page 204 of 299 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254 ... LastLast