127/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee View Post
    It's nice they are uh.. giving everything away for free, I guess, but maybe they should put that time and effort into fixing their horrible servers first.
    To be fair, the average user can't earn 100M+ NPs to buy a single stamp and by the time they do, the stamp would have already jumped up to 150 or 200M. I sincerely prefer everyone having it for a limited time instead of just a handful of botters getting bank over inflated album items.

But I 100% agree with the server stuff, makes it utterly unplayable when anything interesting happens in the site.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesedmoga For This Useful Post:

Pringle (10-25-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesedmoga View Post
    To be fair, the average user can't earn 100M+ NPs to buy a single stamp and by the time they do, the stamp would have already jumped up to 150 or 200M. I sincerely prefer everyone having it for a limited time instead of just a handful of botters getting bank over inflated album items.

But I 100% agree with the server stuff, makes it utterly unplayable when anything interesting happens in the site.
    The average user isn’t supposed to get stamps like that though. They are rare and prestigious for a reason. I’m a firm believer that not everybody should get everything, just because they want it and don’t think it’s fair that other people have it. If you don’t have anything to work for and strive for, then what’s the point of anything holding any value? Just my two cents
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

♥ Vee ♥ (10-24-2023),xCarRadio (10-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    71/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    7d 18h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Back down for me

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Second maintenance now lol

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Grateful I had a productive day of playing Sakhmet Solitaire in class today and was able to grab the goodie bags (thanks @(you need an account to see links) for reminding me!) and avatar. It seems to be down again now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    "scheduled" maintenance? Was this really a thing I feel like I didn't hear about it.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Of course... the one evening where I don't have to fight my son to play on the computer and Neopets is either lagging hard or down

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xCarRadio For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (10-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    6d 19h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    The average user isn’t supposed to get stamps like that though. They are rare and prestigious for a reason. I’m a firm believer that not everybody should get everything, just because they want it and don’t think it’s fair that other people have it. If you don’t have anything to work for and strive for, then what’s the point of anything holding any value? Just my two cents
    Yup, I second this. I don't think any item should be billions of NP, but with how easy it is to make NP nowadays I don't think 50-100m is too unrealistic for things like rare stamps.
    I also don't mind them giving away rare items as plot prizes. I just want them to make players actually work for it. But rewarding users with 300m items just for grooming and feeding their pets is a bit silly to me. It's exciting now, but give it a few weeks and people won't care for the rewards anymore and lose motivation to play actively.

Besides that, it is interesting they keep adding new things instead of, I dunno, convert all old pages to the new layout first and address the countless UX nightmares they currently have.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vee For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (10-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    71/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    7d 18h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    It's back up

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jmg For This Useful Post:

♥ Vee ♥ (10-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee View Post
    Yup, I second this. I don't think any item should be billions of NP, but with how easy it is to make NP nowadays I don't think 50-100m is too unrealistic for things like rare stamps.
    I also don't mind them giving away rare items as plot prizes. I just want them to make players actually work for it. But rewarding users with 300m items just for grooming and feeding their pets is a bit silly to me. It's exciting now, but give it a few weeks and people won't care for the rewards anymore and lose motivation to play actively.

Besides that, it is interesting they keep adding new things instead of, I dunno, convert all old pages to the new layout first and address the countless UX nightmares they currently have.
    As much as I dislike old rare things being rereleased, I’m more okay with them being given out as top prizes for things that take effort. More than just the point and click, or donate your junk and get out hundreds of millions of NPs. Eventually they will release things so often that nothing really holds value and everything is junk. Back in the day things were nowhere near as expensive but you also didn’t have a ton of people maxing out their bank accounts. 100m was A LOT back in the day. NPs used to sell for $15/m, probably even higher but that’s as high as I ever remember it personally. Now a days you can scoop 20-30m for $15. Items being 50-100m don’t need to be deflated but that decision is out of our hands haha. Or maybe the chances of getting a high end item are like .5%. You do the daily event for a year and you’re guaranteed to get a big value item at least one time rather than everyone getting it right away.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

paris hilton (10-24-2023),♥ Vee ♥ (10-24-2023)