Page 206 of 215 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2150

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro (Main Shop Auto-Buyer)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    12d 22h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by pezman View Post
    So i'm a recently new user for this ABer and have ran in to a weird issue. I can get everything up and running just fine but when minimizing the program to the taskbar it'll just disappear and delete the .exe from the folder i'd saved it to. When i try to re-extract it from the .zip file again nothing appears even when trying to extract the whole folder; the only way i can get it back is restarting my computer and re-extracting. Any insight as to what i might be doing wrong or what's happening?
    Are you running as admin when starting up SBP? Initial thought here is something is conflicting with the .exe running in the background.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by pezman View Post
    So i'm a recently new user for this ABer and have ran in to a weird issue. I can get everything up and running just fine but when minimizing the program to the taskbar it'll just disappear and delete the .exe from the folder i'd saved it to. When i try to re-extract it from the .zip file again nothing appears even when trying to extract the whole folder; the only way i can get it back is restarting my computer and re-extracting. Any insight as to what i might be doing wrong or what's happening?
    It's probably minimized to tray, which is an option in the main controls. Check the lower right corner of Windows or just turn that feature off completely.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 18h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Does Stealth Buyer Pro work with the Five-Finger Discount boon?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsMyAccount View Post
    Does Stealth Buyer Pro work with the Five-Finger Discount boon?
    Is that applied automatically when buying?

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 18h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hate this. TNT has made StackPath verification super strict now. Literally been impossible to log into Stealth Buyer Pro since last night on Neopets

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Is there anything I can do to get the ABer to buy things?

Example of a recent misses:
    8:14:17 PM: Failed to purchase
    8:14:10 PM: Found ARGH!!!! DONNA STAMP, attempting to purchase.
    8:06:05 PM: Failed to purchase
    8:05:58 PM: Found Dr. Sloth Stamp, attempting to purchase.
    8:04:44 PM: Failed to purchase
    8:04:39 PM: Found Fyoras Castle Stamp, attempting to purchase.

My test buy time is under 5000 ms buy time (fast according to the guide). But anytime there is an expensive item it'll see the item and then say "failed to purchase"

I understand that the stamp shop is competitive, but 7 seconds to see an item and miss it seems crazy. I've been getting similar misses for the last two weeks or so.

Delay before buy is 1600-1900ms which is faster than any of the guides on here recommend.
    I've tried using one account at a time. I've also tried using 5+ accounts at the same time. No matter what it seems like all it will ever purchase is maybe a Dorak Stamp, Finneus Stamp, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit:
    Running as admin, shop list is ordered from most expensive to cheapest (based on JN).

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by At24 View Post
    Is there anything I can do to get the ABer to buy things?

Example of a recent misses:
    8:14:17 PM: Failed to purchase
    8:14:10 PM: Found ARGH!!!! DONNA STAMP, attempting to purchase.
    8:06:05 PM: Failed to purchase
    8:05:58 PM: Found Dr. Sloth Stamp, attempting to purchase.
    8:04:44 PM: Failed to purchase
    8:04:39 PM: Found Fyoras Castle Stamp, attempting to purchase.

My test buy time is under 5000 ms buy time (fast according to the guide). But anytime there is an expensive item it'll see the item and then say "failed to purchase"

I understand that the stamp shop is competitive, but 7 seconds to see an item and miss it seems crazy. I've been getting similar misses for the last two weeks or so.

Delay before buy is 1600-1900ms which is faster than any of the guides on here recommend.
    I've tried using one account at a time. I've also tried using 5+ accounts at the same time. No matter what it seems like all it will ever purchase is maybe a Dorak Stamp, Finneus Stamp, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit:
    Running as admin, shop list is ordered from most expensive to cheapest (based on JN).
    Which guide is telling you 5 second buys is fast? That's actually pretty slow. Fast is under 2 seconds (can be done legitimately), but you don't want to consistently buy that quickly.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    This one:

Now that I'm re reading it it says 4000ms, but that still seems pretty high. I've used another ABer for a couple years and had 2200ms buy times without any troubles.

Is the "Wait before buy" the only thing that affects the buy time (other than my internet)? Thanks for always being willing to answer questions

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by At24 View Post
    This one:

Now that I'm re reading it it says 4000ms, but that still seems pretty high. I've used another ABer for a couple years and had 2200ms buy times without any troubles.

Is the "Wait before buy" the only thing that affects the buy time (other than my internet)? Thanks for always being willing to answer questions
    If you're trying to buy from high traffic shops that stock 50m+ items on the regular, you'll want a couple seconds or quicker in total buy time for a decent success rate. There's probably a hundred+ other accounts checking Magic and Stamp at a time, as of this post. From my home connection, I can average 2000 ms buys consistently.

Quote my post so I get a ping for a faster reply next time.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    7d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I've read a couple guides but I just want to confirm I am doing this right before losing my main account.

I have easily 100+ aged shells I want to cheat with. I will mainly be using Stealth Core / ABer for each account. I plan to have a main per proxy and 4 subsequent side accounts (to refresh). I understand using a proxy per account - is the proxy continuously used or only during the login process?

Also, can I run 10 instances of the Stealth Buyer Pro at once? I have 10 unique proxies to use per account but I am afraid of the User Agent flagging all my accounts. Does this matter?

Final question, is it better to use a completely different PC (same IP address) just for botting to not cause any issues with my main? I'd appreciate any confirmation before I proceed with my plan.

Page 206 of 215 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208 ... LastLast