DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    259 times
    Time Online
    30d 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Hello && welcome to cK! It's great to hear from you, and welcome back to Neo! It sounds like you've had a fascinating journey with Neopets, rediscovering the game and finding new ways to achieve your goals. Don't worry about your English; your message is clear, and we're happy to have you as a member of the community. If you ever decide to share your thoughts on trophy-getting or any other aspect of the game, I'm sure many people would appreciate it, and language barriers won't be a problem. Enjoy your time on Neopets, and best of luck with your gaming adventures!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Dyc51498 (11-07-2023),Kisses (12-28-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 21h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyc51498 View Post
    Can you speak Chinese?
    This is amazing ~ Chinese seems to be a difficult language to learn ~ I hope you can communicate with me in Chinese HAHAHA
    I can speak and understand, but I totally cannot read or write at all. Illiterate! Yes hope we can speak some Chinese around the boards HAHA

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Welcome to cK! I'm the same as @(you need an account to see links), except I'm like this with Arabic. Totally can speak and understand it fluently but not so much with reading and writing sadly!

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Aero (11-06-2023),Dyc51498 (11-07-2023),Kisses (12-28-2023),myonlyappeal (11-06-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Welcome! I was the same when I found this site, couldn't believe all the goals I could achieve. I was a total noob at using stealth core but Joe helped me lol Whats your favourite thing to collect now you're back? Bet neo feels super different to the last time you were active!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rio For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sithis View Post
    Welcome to Ck, I am glad you've been able to get back into Neopets thanks to this forum. Do you know if there is a Taiwanese group or something to that effect? Are there many players from Taiwan?
    The forums about Neo in Taiwan have declined. Most of the articles may be less than 5 in a year and there are no replies, such as Bahamut, ppt, Dcard
    I can only find some old players on it to ask if you have ever played Neo and have these memories.
    But we didn’t discuss it in depth
    Finally, I found a group of about 50 people in the DISCORD voice group, but there were about 10 people who spoke enthusiastically and they were keen on grabbing goods~ Looking at their comments, I thought to myself that they are too rich XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Hello and welcome to ck!

There are quite a lot of users here with English not as their native language (like myself), so don't worry about it!

Hope to see you around the forums ^~^
    Nice to meet you~
    Poor English has always been my fatal flaw~
    It makes me feel sad whether at work or online
    I have always been looking forward to the real existence of the language conversion device in the movie
    But now we also have something similar GOOGLE Translate
    It’s not easy to use but it works XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hello && welcome to cK! It's great to hear from you, and welcome back to Neo! It sounds like you've had a fascinating journey with Neopets, rediscovering the game and finding new ways to achieve your goals. Don't worry about your English; your message is clear, and we're happy to have you as a member of the community. If you ever decide to share your thoughts on trophy-getting or any other aspect of the game, I'm sure many people would appreciate it, and language barriers won't be a problem. Enjoy your time on Neopets, and best of luck with your gaming adventures!
    Nice to meet you~
    Yeah, Neo was the main thing in my gaming before MapleStory came out.
    It was always incredible to me at that time
    When I was a kid, I couldn't even save NP. I would often open different games for hundreds of NP just to get it.
    Then buy scratch cards and plan to become rich overnight
    Yes, one million NP at that time was just a distant dream to me.
    At that time, I tried to save 600 to buy scratch cards and then got nothing. It often hurt my heart.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    I can speak and understand, but I totally cannot read or write at all. Illiterate! Yes hope we can speak some Chinese around the boards HAHA
    Chinese seems to be really difficult to write
    Just the opposite of my understanding of English
    I can read and write (often misspell) but I can’t speak or use it well.
    I think it’s because there are almost no opportunities to talk about it in life XD

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Welcome to cK! I'm the same as @(you need an account to see links), except I'm like this with Arabic. Totally can speak and understand it fluently but not so much with reading and writing sadly!
    Arabic!
    I only see Arabic subtitles when watching illegal online movies, and they are still embedded in the movie.
    It’s not a subtitle file, so when I use Chinese subtitles it often overlaps with it, which makes me a little angry (X
    I envy people who can speak multiple languages
    Yes I envy you too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    Welcome! I was the same when I found this site, couldn't believe all the goals I could achieve. I was a total noob at using stealth core but Joe helped me lol Whats your favourite thing to collect now you're back? Bet neo feels super different to the last time you were active!
    yes thanks J03
    At that time, I had various problems when I first started using SC.
    If you read the post at that time, you can see that I was bothering J03 hahaha
    The final problem was that the language used in my Neo was Chinese and then I changed it to English and it ran.
    It's very useful for SC, but currently I still mostly use BAT scripts.
    Because I want to get the pyramid card trophy, but SC does not have it, so I only run it once a day to run the daily
    If I use it more deeply, I may have to wait for the cumulative trophy of the card category...but the score of the first 17 is too scary...
    I can't understand why they can have such high QWQ

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dyc51498 For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (11-07-2023),Hollow (11-07-2023),Kisses (12-28-2023),Sithis (11-07-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I had no idea what I was doing, they deserve a medal in patience for sure that seems like a simple fix but totally wouldn't have occurred to me!
    Good luck with your trophy, I should try get more game trophies again, I used to love those back in the day!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rio For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-28-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    46d 2h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Welcome to cK! You're english is great don't worry about it! It's not my first language either, but being around a community like this definitely helps with that as well! I got back to Neo in a similar way, I was away for almost 10 years and suddenly during a slow day at work I decided to log back in and check what's up!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-28-2023)