DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Intrusive thoughts are on the gamble side. But I'm also neo-poor AF which is why I live here and buy my ish with dollars.

Gamble the nerks!!!!

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Selling its way better in my opinion haha , if not you could always save a mountain of nerks and then aim for the vending machine trophy. I think getting a free FFQ paint is easier than rng gacha the vending machine for the pb. I think FFQ does have pastel ?
    Yes, you can paint pastel through the FFQ.

Here is a list of all colors the fountain won't do.

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

KJiU (06-27-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 19h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    Yes, you can paint pastel through the FFQ.

Here is a list of all colors the fountain won't do.

Alrighty gotcha , seems like its still the same old fixed list i Do you already have a named usul to paint ? i might still have 1 FFQ from my guildmate so i could check for you if you still need a FFQ dip. Can always drop me a dm xD

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    175 times
    Time Online
    244d 9h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    the last time i done Alien Aisha Vending Machine, i used a single piece of Ultimate Nerkmid, and i won a Candy Paint Brush! And the icing on the top of the cake, i got the Ultimate Nerkmid from a random event. lol.
    so i think you MIGHT have a chance at getting something good and selling it to accumulate your neopoints to eventually get the pastel paint brush, even if you didnt get one through the machine!

good luck!!!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 19h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by xmilo View Post
    the last time i done Alien Aisha Vending Machine, i used a single piece of Ultimate Nerkmid, and i won a Candy Paint Brush! And the icing on the top of the cake, i got the Ultimate Nerkmid from a random event. lol.
    so i think you MIGHT have a chance at getting something good and selling it to accumulate your neopoints to eventually get the pastel paint brush, even if you didnt get one through the machine!

good luck!!!
    I tried once when i saw my guild mate playing for trophy,so i decide to join in and spent 20mil on nerks , gotten a bronze trophy and a candy pb with other junks thats like a total fail for my case. And the best part is i already gotten a bronze trophy so i threw my 20mil into the drain

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    260/0
    Mentioned
    243 times
    Time Online
    47d 2h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    After reading this post I did spend 13 mill and recouped 8mill it is a gamble for sure. Biggest prize was Grey PB

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spoildlittleme For This Useful Post:

KJiU (06-28-2023),Lyrichord (06-28-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 19h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) , yeah for those who are with negative luck / 0 luck or low luck users vending machine isn't suitable for us xD (well pretty easy to gauge you are good or bad in luck from mmo/ mobile app gacha pulls)

I did came up with a summary for the vending machine :

1. Only press the button when if you have np to burn away just for fun.
    2. Going for the trophy (which leads to 3)
    3. Saving up nerks bit by bit via BD (which leads to 4)
    4. Prem users perks for nerk drops in daily BD. (which leads to 5.)
    5. For non prem - just drop the idea and sell nerks in shop which nets more $$$ (which leads to 6)
    6. Still depending on the person itself xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    260/0
    Mentioned
    243 times
    Time Online
    47d 2h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) , yeah for those who are with negative luck / 0 luck or low luck users vending machine isn't suitable for us xD (well pretty easy to gauge you are good or bad in luck from mmo/ mobile app gacha pulls)

I did came up with a summary for the vending machine :

1. Only press the button when if you have np to burn away just for fun.
    2. Going for the trophy (which leads to 3)
    3. Saving up nerks bit by bit via BD (which leads to 4)
    4. Prem users perks for nerk drops in daily BD. (which leads to 5.)
    5. For non prem - just drop the idea and sell nerks in shop which nets more $$$ (which leads to 6)
    6. Still depending on the person itself xD

I was #1

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Spoildlittleme For This Useful Post:

KJiU (06-29-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    216d 2h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    I know you can get a pastel paint brush from the Alien Aisha Vending Machine, but has anyone here ever gotten one? I have 50 Nerks and would hate to waste them and not get anything worth anything from the machine.

I don't know if I want to sell them in my shop or try my luck at getting PBs worth millions to help get the Pastel Paint Brush. I want a Pastel Usul!

I have the custom already figured out!
    Hey Rebel! Personally, I'd recommend selling the nerkmids, collect the bank interest, and bet in FC every day. As you do that, if you happen to have any NC to buy or trade for Faerie Quest Cookies (FQC), you might get a Fountain Faerie quest that way while also leveling up a BD pet.

Everyone here has a lot of good advice, like only gambling what you're okay losing! My luck with these things is very minimal, and the odds of getting one specific paint brush are very slim.

No matter what, though, good luck on the journey, and your pet will look amazing in no time!

One edit to add: if you sold each nerkmid for 180k, and on average they're worth a bit more, that'd net you 9m for all 50. Then you'd just be down to 3m more for the current TP price of the paint brush, according to JellyNeo.
    Last edited by Lyrichord; 06-28-2023 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Extra info

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    Hey Rebel! Personally, I'd recommend selling the nerkmids, collect the bank interest, and bet in FC every day. As you do that, if you happen to have any NC to buy or trade for Faerie Quest Cookies (FQC), you might get a Fountain Faerie quest that way while also leveling up a BD pet.

Everyone here has a lot of good advice, like only gambling what you're okay losing! My luck with these things is very minimal, and the odds of getting one specific paint brush are very slim.

No matter what, though, good luck on the journey, and your pet will look amazing in no time!

One edit to add: if you sold each nerkmid for 180k, and on average they're worth a bit more, that'd net you 9m for all 50. Then you'd just be down to 3m more for the current TP price of the paint brush, according to JellyNeo.
    Thanks! Yeah I have like 20 FQCs already hoping to get a Fountain Faerie/Grey Faerie (who will grant me a dip) from it, but no luck so far! And I have the an usul MP already for the morph. And I have 6 Baby PBs just chillin in my SDB!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (06-29-2023)