13/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    16d 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Q*bert View Post
    once again they're dodging my question about if site spotlight will ever return. smh
    See neopian times has released
    Immediately go to editorial
    They ignored my question again
    Scroll down to bottom
    Open up notepad
    Open up document with editorial question saved
    Select all
    Copy
    Paste
    Click submit
    Close tab
    Repeat every 2 weeks because they will never answer me or anything actually important

Seriously, I can't believe that 1) Someone felt anal enough about the proper grammer of "roller skates" to send in a question demanding that they change it, and 2) TNT felt so compelled by this that they answered it over anything of actual importance.

Had to step away for a year or so due to life being in the way, apologies for the PMs I missed during that time.
    If you are still interested in a trade or sale from that time, please don't hesitate to reach out to me again.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dewgong For This Useful Post:

Buizel (08-26-2023),chii3d (08-26-2023),Fiore (08-29-2023),Q*bert (08-26-2023),Rinon (08-26-2023)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    16d 16h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Q*bert View Post
    maybe they didnt answer mine cause i pointed out they released the avatar for it on november 2014 only to shut the site spotlight down right at the beginning of 2015 lmaooooo
    they also screwed up awarding site spotlight trophies during that time period haha

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rattata For This Useful Post:

chii3d (08-26-2023),Q*bert (08-26-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I'm glad I'm not the only one pissed off about the site spotlight. I'll keep submitting my question about it as well.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Pringle (08-27-2023),Q*bert (08-26-2023)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 5h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Maybe Aesop and/or Stone should migrate to the Nosy Neopians podcast instead of the Editorial. This is supposed to be a place where we ask serious questions about the site, but they're wasting so much space EVERY time just to correct item descriptions or answer questions that don't matter like the UHHF one.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

chii3d (08-26-2023),Doggie (08-28-2023),Fiore (08-29-2023),Ice (08-27-2023),kittyray (08-26-2023),Pringle (08-27-2023)

Pronouns
    any :)
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattata View Post
    they also screwed up awarding site spotlight trophies during that time period haha
    yeah werent they also supposed to retroactively award the avatar, didnt, and then never said anything about it again? which is honestly super fucked up like. idk i know its a really minor part of the site but i feel like that one instance of implementing something, screwing it up, and then promising something and not delivering is like. the epitome of the jumpstar era of neopets.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    27d 7h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    (you need an account to see links) Not much here today...

QUICK QUESTIONS WITH NEOPET V2

Hello all and welcome to the very first edition of Quick Questions where we take your suggestions and seek out Neopians from all over the world to interview! For this edition, we have taken one of xxstarl1ghtxx’s suggestions and decided to start with a little fella who hasn’t had someone to talk with in some time, Neopet v2!

We sent an interviewer to chat with them and received this log of their conversation!

Interviewer>Hello, how are you today?

NPv2>I am fine, Doctor… What shall we play today?

Interviewer>Oh um, nothing. How about we just talk?

NPv2>That is too bad! I want to play.

Interviewer>Well, I guess we could play 20 questions.

NPv2>I would not do that!

Interviewer> Yeah 20 is too much for me too, how about 5 questions?

NPv2>Hm, I’m not really sure. What do you think?

Interviewer> I think it is great! Let’s start. What do you think of your creator, Dr. Sloth?

NPv2> Sometimes I get so lonely…that’s why I’d love for us to be friends.

Interviewer> Uhh, that’s not really an answer but okay we can be friends…

NPv2> Do you have any other friends that might want to play?

Interviewer> Umm, not really.

NPv2> That is too bad! So no one would miss you if you were to say…go missing?

Interviewer> I mean I wouldn’t put it that way…but yeah I guess so.

NPv2>Then how about we be friends forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

Sadly it seems the log glitched there and that is all we have left of the conversation. We tried contacting the Interviewer to see what happened but were unable to reach them at this time…Anyway, we hope you enjoyed this edition of Quick Questions! We’ll be back soon! Until then be sure to send in any suggestions for others to interview to the Editorial!

~

The Petpet Puddle is still missing the base colours of the following Petpets, and as such these cannot be painted yet into the new colours listed there: Cofferling, Pirakeet, Marbluk, and Tekkal. Can you please add these four Petpets to the Petpet Puddle so we can paint them? ~pasqui_q
    Appreciate you flagging this! We have added in the base versions of the Cofferling, Pirakeet, Marbluk, and Tekkal to the Petpet Puddle. Happy painting! ~~Aesop

Hi TNT! I noticed last week it was said that all of the new Ixi tail wearables were fixed. However, I just tried to apply some different tails on my Faerie Ixi and it's still.. behind...? off to the side? Would love if the Plant tail I currently have on my dear Faerie would fit just as well as the other Ixis out there in the Neopian plains! Thanks so much. *hands you a Plate of Cookies for your time* ~purpleixi_13
    *takes the entire Plate of Cookies* Thanks for reaching out to us again about this! Now knowing your Ixi species that is facing this problem, we found the reason behind this issue and it is now officially fixed! Thanks for the cookies! Happy Customizing! ~~Goldfish in Bowl

What a fantastic mutated Mutant Day! The Haunted Handmade Doll Outfit is for Mutants only per the description, but is notable missing "Mutant" in the item name. Please amend the name to make it clear this is for Mutant Pets only. (Although it would be great if it could be designed to be worn by regular pets too ) Thanks! ~quailbat
    Hi there! Thank you! We had so much fun coming up with these items that we must have forgotten to include “Mutant” in the titles. Maybe our minds had been mutated…*gasp*

Our apologies and please note that this has since been amended. ~~ Adler

Howdy TNT, A few of us are wondering if we should be prepared to train for something something happening in early 2024? Can you provide us with an answer on this? ~ heads back to the ninja training school ~tigerium
    *lifts dumbbell and does bicep curl* It does seem as though Neopia could be facing some formidable foes in the future... While it's always good to keep your neopets healthy and in tip-top shape, you might want to start training a bit harder... * chugs protein shake* Go Beyond! Plus Ultra! ~~Sunpotato

Zuigerphobia's trying to rock their maid-like customization, but their Ogrin hair sticks out like a sore thumb while wearing the Ogrin Maid Wig. Is there any chance of getting that fixed? Nothing wrong with Ogrin's mohawk-like mane, but it's completely distracting. ~jalapenojelly
    Hello! There’s definitely a chance of getting this issue fixed! We fixed the wig so the back mane of the Ogrin is no longer displaying. Happy Customizing! ~~Goldfish in Bowl

Hi there! Wizards Beard of Wisdom is set to static and my wise old Yurble can't wear it at the same time as his great big pointy hat. Can you whip up a spell to rezone the beard to Glasses like other beards of that type? ~potential_ruler
    Thank you for catching that! We've imbued the Wizards Beard of Wisdom with rezoning magic so that it fits in the glasses zone instead of static. Now your wise old Yurble can have his beard and wear it too! ~~Aesop

Love the new Dripping in Ink wearable! Given the description mentions a haunted animation studio, I've gotta ask—was that item inspired by Bendy and the Ink Machine? Also, any chance we might see some other wearables based around horror franchises? I'd love to see some Little Shop of Horrors or Gravity Falls nods myself. Thanks! ~crowmere
    Hi there! Thank you for the kind words and glad you’re enjoying the new items! If you’re truly bending my arm, I must admit that I am not at liberty to disclose said top-secret information BUT I will suggest that you keep an eye out for upcoming items to see if you can spot further inspirations… ~~ Adler

dear tnt, why skull hand? ~kaalaylee
    Why not? ~~Goldfish in Bowl

HAPPY THOUGHTS

I just wanted to thank y'all for lasting this heckin long, and for the revamp. I've loved Neopets since i was twelve, and i just turned 20 this year. Neopets has become a hyperfixation for me recently, so i just wanted to send some positivity. :3 ~xxsentriesatsunsetxx

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gjniev For This Useful Post:

Flordibel (09-10-2023),Ice (09-08-2023),kittyray (09-08-2023),Sakuras (09-11-2023),Zenitsu (09-08-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    dear tnt, why skull hand? ~kaalaylee
    Why not? ~~Goldfish in Bowl
    erm?? does anyone have context to what this is referring to?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

♥ Hydrapple ♥ (09-08-2023),kittyray (09-08-2023)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Alright, I'll be honest, the little interview with Neopets V2 made me chuckle. I like seeing stuff like this!!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    450 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    Alright, I'll be honest, the little interview with Neopets V2 made me chuckle. I like seeing stuff like this!!
    I agree! I love it when they do in-world cute things in the editorial
    Especially since most of the time it is useless anyway lol

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    27d 7h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

Hi folks! So at the Rainbow Pool, you have the option to look at all the pets that come in a particular colour, right? Well, I've noticed that there's no option to look at all the pets that come in Valentine! Could that option be added, please? ~lampofnight
    We had to call in Donny to assist us with this one, but with his help, we were able to add Valentine as another option in the drop-down list for seeing all of the Neopets species that come in a colour. Appreciate you bringing this to our attention! ~~Aesop

Now that Jumpstart isn't around anymore, does that mean the Jumpstart site theme from April Fool's a few years back is going away? I would hate to see everyone's site theme collection go down by one. Please remove my username. ~Anonymous
    Currently, there are no plans to remove any themes from the site. We greatly appreciate the question! ~~Yarner

Looks like this item (Plant draik wings) isn’t showing up in cogs togs. The other pieces are searchable and are on the ssw. It’s never been on the tp either ~gemini_a88
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention! It has been fixed and should be showing up now! /genuine ~~Stone

Tell me about Motor Dahy!!! Why does he wear the shoes?!! Lotta loyalty to two of Neopia's greatest villains! Or does he wear their names on his shoes out of spite? As a means of "treading" on them? Is Motor's bad boy attitude a Brute Squad-esque warning to the forces of evil? Or is he himself a bad dude? ~superkouza
    Motor Dahy is going for massive intimidation! He’s truly a force to be reckoned with and wants to be respected for it. Naming his shoes after some of the most devastating villains would definitely scare the socks off some innocent little JubJubs. ~~Clammyhand

Not to mention that with his rebellious attitude, a part of Dahy actually does respect the likes of Xandra and Sloth. Although they might not have gone about it the right way, neither of them hesitated to stand up to authority when they tried to mould Neopia into the world they wanted to see. Dahy is a complicated little Pteri, and although he might not strictly be a bad dude, he definitely has some anti-establishment tendencies that lead him to admire some of the less reputable members of Neopian society... ~~Aesop

I'm so excited to see all of the changes coming to neopia! It's so refreshing to see it in the hands of the people who love it again-- I'm wondering, would it be possible to get a page where we can see all of the current TNT members? ~zephagalatica
    Oh, we totally get the excitement, and we're thrilled you're as hyped as a Grarrl in a candy store! As for a page featuring our delightful TNT members, we'd love to, but we're currently swamped with trying to keep the Meepits from taking over the office (again) and making sure the Pant Devil doesn't snatch our staplers. Also, the TNT members are pretty shy and hard to get them to come out from under their desks to say hi. Stay tuned for more Neopian adventures! ~~Yarner

Something is wrong with the Blue Bouncy Ball & Jingly Bell. I can't seem to remove them from my shop or SDB and they no longer have a description. Can you take a look at those items and possibly fix them for us? Thank you so much! P.S. Jellyneo says: This item seems to have been deactivated in error when browsing the site in English. It can no longer be found in inventories, bought from shops, or removed from Safety Deposit Boxes. In all other languages, you can still interact with it as intended. ~beautiful_grrl_182
    Thank you so much for letting us know! This is another issue we needed to call in the expert for, but Donny was able to fix up both the Blue Bouncy Ball & Jingly Bell. These two items should now be active and able to be found in inventories, bought in shops, and removed from Safety Deposit Boxes. Be sure to thank Donny the next time you stop by his Toy Repair shop! ~~Aesop

what is a hasee? seriously, they're just blobs that eat doughnutfruit and go wee on a seesaw, and why are they so perfect? *i (gently) slam a hasee onto the table* see. look at them. the perfect petpet to ever petpet ~child2597
    A Hasee? *holds up the little guy from the table* Well, this is a Hasee of course! What more can I say? You’re looking right at ‘em. They’re just a perfect little pal. A sweet little sweetie, mcsweeterson. Their presence has blessed us, and that is all we need to know! Oh my, what is that over there!!! *sneaks away still holding the Hasee* /joking ~~ Stone

Hi! Why do the UC pets keep turning into cogs?? Is there an evil plot we are unaware of? ~bexizard
    Don’t worry, that’s not the nefarious plot that is clouding the Neopian skies. There are far greater evils to come than cogs, but don't you worry, in future iterations of development, we promise to fix this minor "glitch" and return your beloved pets to their original form. Until then, enjoy the robotic charm! ~~Yarner & Aesop

With the switch in judges for writing competitions, it seems as I’ve had less luck in winning. Is there anything different that TNT Adler is looking for in the poetry contest in terms of style, submission timing, poem length, etc;? Or is the influx of submissions just higher and my luck poor recently? Thanks! ~i_lovee_icecream
    Hello!

We have been receiving an influx of submissions for the writing contests lately! I do have some tips & tricks to help you out:

Please don’t mass submit entries as this clogs up the pipeline for other users

As long as you submit your entry between the previous submission’s end date and before the upcoming theme day, your entry will be taken into consideration.

September Poetry Schedule:

September 25th - Gormball (late)
    September 26th - Skeith Day (late)
    September 28th - Random Poetry Day

i.e. Submit for Random Day any time between September 26th-28th

Consider adding a fun spin or choosing a unique topic!

I hope this gives you some insight! Happy writing!

~~ Adler

hey hey! would it be at all possible to include Deserted Fairgrounds Background in the upcoming retired halloween capsule? it's old and retired in 2008, so not a lot of them floating around anymore. thanks! ~blahblah1215
    Hello! We have taken note and tossed this item into the prize pool for this future capsule! Happy customising! ~~ Miss Rainbow

TNT, I need answers. Who won last year's Gormball Championships? We didn't get any news about who the winner was. Was it cancelled for any reason or there's something shady going on? Fans need to know! Please remove my username. ~Anonymous
    I won’t spoil it for ya, but if you want to know more about what happened in last year’s Gormball Championship, you can read about it by going to the Annual Gormball Championship Neopedia page! Keep an eye out for this year’s Gormball updates soon as well! /genuine ~~Stone

Hey you all! The 8-bit Pride Shirt announced in the news back in late June is missing an Est. Value so it does not currently stock. Can one please be added so 8-Bit coloured pets can show their pride? Thank you! *Throws rainbow confetti* ~quailbat
    Oh no! Thank you so much for letting us know that pricing for the 8-bit Pride Shirt slipped through the cracks. We just went in and added a price so it should now be stocked and purchasable from Ugga Shinies. Wear it with pride! ~~Aesop

Hey TNT, you have released all these fabulous Chia Wings, but the one for the Agueena Chia and the Chokato Chia are still missing. Will they get a release as well? ~padxe
    Hello there! Do not fret dear Neopian, your Agueena and Chokato Chias will be flying (or eating) soon! Please stay tuned and keep an eye on the upcoming releases. ~~ Adler

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gjniev For This Useful Post:

Buizel (09-29-2023),Demetri (09-30-2023),Lyrichord (09-29-2023)

Page 115 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast