72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by nattiee View Post
    Forgive me if this was on any of the earlier posts, but how exactly do you get 50k from Ghoul Catchers? I'm not the best at the game but I find after the first few levels of 1k NP, I'm only getting 250-350NP
    What it might be happening is that you're playing a level and not doing good enough to get the 3 stars required to get the 1,000 nps.
    Here's a table:

Brightvale and Faerieland Maps
    # Stars Neopoints
    3 stars 1,000 NP
    2 stars 600 NP
    1 star 350 NP

Terror Mountain and Lost Desert Maps
    # Stars Neopoints
    3 stars 1,350 NP
    2 stars 850 NP
    1 star 500 NP

My recommendation is to just play the very first level and repeat it 50 times.
    You need to do only 5 moves and you will always get 3 stars and 1,000np in the page.
    It's important to notice if your nps are increasing in the page.

And also important to know that GC resets the day at 5:00 pm NST
    I don't recommend you to play other levels because it's a waste of time if you're not aiming for the amulet/backgrounds.
    Last edited by Tyranitar; 05-26-2020 at 03:19 PM. Reason: More info.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyranitar For This Useful Post:

Antonio (05-26-2020),Mario2302 (05-26-2020),Nattiee (05-26-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    14d 15h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Y'all. I don't even know what level I'm really on in ghoul catchers. Any time the app closes I lose levels, but I keep being rewarded as if I never dropped back. So as of right now, I'm playing level 61, but I've already been awarded lost desert mansion bg (level 80). No idea how to fix any of this... but whatever. Just get me the rewards I guess!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by byproxxy View Post
    Y'all. I don't even know what level I'm really on in ghoul catchers. Any time the app closes I lose levels, but I keep being rewarded as if I never dropped back. So as of right now, I'm playing level 61, but I've already been awarded lost desert mansion bg (level 80). No idea how to fix any of this... but whatever. Just get me the rewards I guess!
    That's weird but interesting.
    In what kind of device are you playing? Android? Do you know the version of the app?
    I'm playing it in my Android and with the version 1.6.0.

I completed the 120 levels but they don't give my my last amulet/background so I'm pretty mad.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    14d 15h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unkown View Post
    That's weird but interesting.
    In what kind of device are you playing? Android? Do you know the version of the app?
    I'm playing it in my Android and with the version 1.6.0.

I completed the 120 levels but they don't give my my last amulet/background so I'm pretty mad.
    Whatever the most recent version is, on iphone. That really sucks if they didn't give you the final items!
    It's randomly fallen back a couple of times. At first I was pretty mad because of the work I put in, but when I kept earning the items early, I didn't really care anymore!
    I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling today but I'm still in the same situation.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Actually right now, I literally just got the bow and hot sour soup. Totally supposed to be level 90. But I just beat House 65 for the third "first" time...

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Whatever the most recent version is, on iphone. That really sucks if they didn't give you the final items!
    It's randomly fallen back a couple of times. At first I was pretty mad because of the work I put in, but when I kept earning the items early, I didn't really care anymore!
    I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling today but I'm still in the same situation.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Actually right now, I literally just got the bow and hot sour soup. Totally supposed to be level 90. But I just beat House 65 for the third "first" time...
    So just keep going! I'm sure you'll be rewarded all the items without the need of the higher levels fatigue.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m

I wish this would happen to me i'm stuck on a level in the 100's for a good while now

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Hey! 2 of the ones I added have acepted me as friend and I can tell you they are amazing!
    They beat everyone in just one shot. But you can use them like once every 8 hours, so the most friends the better.
    A little update. Now I have 9 friends with 4+ stars.
    They inflict 4,000+ damage and help a lot. Yesterday I was stuck in KI, level 16, easy mode.
    Right now, I already beat hard mode in KI and now I'm beating pretty easy Maraquan ones.

I don't know why but if I restart the app I can battle with my friends again, without the need of waiting 8 hours, so that helped me to advance a lot.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyranitar For This Useful Post:

Mario2302 (05-26-2020)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    A little update. Now I have 9 friends with 4+ stars.
    They inflict 4,000+ damage and help a lot. Yesterday I was stuck in KI, level 16, easy mode.
    Right now, I already beat hard mode in KI and now I'm beating pretty easy Maraquan ones.

I don't know why but if I restart the app I can battle with my friends again, without the need of waiting 8 hours, so that helped me to advance a lot.
    Wow mine doesn't reset when I restart the app.

Congrats! The friends I've added have also helped me a lot xD

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    Wow mine doesn't reset when I restart the app.

Congrats! The friends I've added have also helped me a lot xD
    I have the version 1.12.0, I don't know if there is a newer one?
    I'm leveling everything up to try to get those trophies in the crossover challenge.
    If they're not awarding those, I'm going to be VERY mad. That's the only reason I'm playing it.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I have the version 1.12.0, I don't know if there is a newer one?
    I'm leveling everything up to try to get those trophies in the crossover challenge.
    If they're not awarding those, I'm going to be VERY mad. That's the only reason I'm playing it.
    If you don't know it yet - they have not awarded trophies and avatars for the crossover challenge for the past 2 months so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

And from what I've heard, the challenges aren't that hard - you don't need such powerful characters ^^