Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone else find it weird when...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    So people have now resorted to harassing others in public to trade for their not-for-trade pets? I used to get neomails about this shit all the time when I had UCs but this is tbh a step too far. It's like people can't take "no" for an answer. I feel simutaneously irked because this is incredibly rude but I also don't really give a fuck because it's Neopets and it's nonsensical to expect anybody on the site to display any kind of self-dignity. Any shred of that was gone immediately after clicking the "sign up" button.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    26d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    So people have now resorted to harassing others in public to trade for their not-for-trade pets? I used to get neomails about this shit all the time when I had UCs but this is tbh a step too far. It's like people can't take "no" for an answer. I feel simutaneously irked because this is incredibly rude but I also don't really give a fuck because it's Neopets and it's nonsensical to expect anybody on the site to display any kind of self-dignity. Any shred of that was gone immediately after clicking the "sign up" button.
    It's so sad but true. Back in the day beggars wanted NP and paint brushes from you. Now they want your pets.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tika For This Useful Post:

cinnamon (01-28-2016)