Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do i get my old account back?

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    72 times
    Time Online
    22d 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Hi! , I'm so sorry to hear about your account. Looks like it has already being secured but if you want to try out all your possibilities...
    Like others said before me, you'll need to gather all the information that you could possible imagine about your account. Providing the e-mail used for its creation, your previous pins, previous passwords, wich pets were created on the account, wich ones were transfered, wich ones you abandoned (Of course you probably won't remember all of them, but having a few names will definetly improve your chances) The names of a couple of your Neofriends won't hurt either.
    Also, sending a NM to the person who have it now, could clarify if he/she buy it from somewhere or what. If you do this, you may want to do this from a shell, or at least a Newbie account.
    I wish you the best of luck retrieving your account.

*English isn't my first language, Im still learning *

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    26d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    If the account was a shell, I'd probably just leave it be and buy/create a new account. Shells are very cheap, you can get an aged WN shell for $1. Unless there's a pet you're super attached to or something, it's probably not worth the headache.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tika View Post
    If the account was a shell, I'd probably just leave it be and buy/create a new account. Shells are very cheap, you can get an aged WN shell for $1. Unless there's a pet you're super attached to or something, it's probably not worth the headache.
    If its a shell too might I add;

if it had any valuables on it before it doesnt now. Theres no point in trying get it back unless your dying for attachment issues.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    102d 11h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    yeah your best bet at this point is to rebuild >: unless this account is super special to you then i dont know if sending a ticket would really matter, since you started out with a shell anyway
    i might have one to give you, depending on if you're looking for anything specific c:

if you do decide to send in a ticket in then it previously being a shell wont matter much at all tbh