DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    8d 16h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I tend to drop in/out so I might disappear randomly for a stretch, but I'll probably be around lurking at the least, this year around
    Last year I kinda went on life support mode and the only neopets thing I did for a good chunk of the time I was gone was just getting my dailies in and food club

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kalez For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-13-2023),Rebel_Minx (07-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    18d 5h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I'm shy and a lurker most of the time, and also real life is tough, but you can be sure I visit cK (almost) every day even if it's only for a couple minutes
    like others have said, there's a lot of cool interactions around here and I also don't want my Ryu to die (it's been the same since day #1, I get easily attached to pixels - tyvm for all the caretakers of course, if he depended exclusively on me he ded)
    "Darkness fears the break of dawn!"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saturnine For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Usually after a big event my motivation to go on Neo goes down a bit, even if I'm not doing any of the work (thanks Joe and Bat).
    I don't tend to be very talkative in here because I'm a pretty quiet person irl, plus I don't really have much to say LOL but I will eventually chime into topics that I think are interesting

there i was, with my butterfly net
    trying to catch your light

(you need an account to see links)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seohyun For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I am really bad at consistently posting on anything, but I try to make sure I participate here as often as I can remember and pretty much only as long as I have something new to add or if I feel like more voices are needed. Sometimes the site is just quiet too, or I'm in a mood that I feel like I'm bothering people when I post so those contribute too, especially after large events when everyone is posting on everything to get the userbar or whatever. I don't want to look like I'm spamming all over the place lol.

but yeah im always lurking, I just forget to post a ton. that's just my nature lol

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by Seohyun View Post
    Usually after a big event my motivation to go on Neo goes down a bit, even if I'm not doing any of the work (thanks Joe and Bat).
    I don't tend to be very talkative in here because I'm a pretty quiet person irl, plus I don't really have much to say LOL but I will eventually chime into topics that I think are interesting
    Awww you think my topic is interesting! Hehehehehe. I definitely get it though!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Seohyun (07-13-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturnine View Post
    I'm shy and a lurker most of the time, and also real life is tough, but you can be sure I visit cK (almost) every day even if it's only for a couple minutes
    like others have said, there's a lot of cool interactions around here and I also don't want my Ryu to die (it's been the same since day #1, I get easily attached to pixels - tyvm for all the caretakers of course, if he depended exclusively on me he ded)
    Titan is on good hands, I like visiting on and off. And fortunately we have many ryusitters around too

Quote Originally Posted by mothmen View Post
    I am really bad at consistently posting on anything, but I try to make sure I participate here as often as I can remember and pretty much only as long as I have something new to add or if I feel like more voices are needed. Sometimes the site is just quiet too, or I'm in a mood that I feel like I'm bothering people when I post so those contribute too, especially after large events when everyone is posting on everything to get the userbar or whatever. I don't want to look like I'm spamming all over the place lol.

but yeah im always lurking, I just forget to post a ton. that's just my nature lol
    I get the idea haha, but you can always try to measure yourself too to avoid spamming. Plus your avatar it's terribly cute, I like seeing it around

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Saturnine (07-15-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    18d 5h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm very grateful! Sometimes his heart gauge gets dangerously low and I force myself to visit more often, but for sure he's safe mostly because of you guys <3
    "Darkness fears the break of dawn!"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Saturnine For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-15-2023)