58/0
    Mentioned
    122 times
    Time Online
    30d 22h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    One of my favorite fun facts that might just be an urban legend I never fact-checked is that the full saying goes "The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb".
    that's so metal. I definitely prefer it this way.

lovely ub and avatar by the endlessly talented @(you need an account to see links)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LibraryFaerie For This Useful Post:

kittyray (07-04-2023)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 21m
    Hot Take of the day;

Please don't tell someone (Something they're about to eat) that it's bad for you because it has either too much salt, carbs, etc.

I had a family member do this to me when I went to visit them up state and I was severely hungry because we all went out to food places that I did not like to eat (I have a decent taste pallet but the foods we ate I did not like even after trying). Went to the store and bought just a simple bag of chips (OG Lays chips) and was told by my family member that it's not good for me to eat (Because of all the salt + Carbos) but knowing my OWN BODY (I was severely hungry to the point I wasn't hungry) felt weak I bought them anyways and still ate them

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

Charizard (07-04-2023),Politoed (07-04-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Hot Take of the day;

Please don't tell someone (Something they're about to eat) that it's bad for you because it has either too much salt, carbs, etc.

I had a family member do this to me when I went to visit them up state and I was severely hungry because we all went out to food places that I did not like to eat (I have a decent taste pallet but the foods we ate I did not like even after trying). Went to the store and bought just a simple bag of chips (OG Lays chips) and was told by my family member that it's not good for me to eat (Because of all the salt + Carbos) but knowing my OWN BODY (I was severely hungry to the point I wasn't hungry) felt weak I bought them anyways and still ate them
    YES. If it's not anything akin to "that looks so good" keep your comments to yourself. This is exactly how (in my opinion) people develop a bad relationship with food. Certain foods may be more nutrient dense than others but it's ok to want and to eat things regardless of how "good/bad" they are. The doctors will guide us if we need an opinion because we most certainly did not ask for yours uncle Eric *sticks out tongue*

Side note I love Lays chips so much. Kinda odd but I used to dip them in plain yogurt and it's so good. Same with the OG Doritos

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,171 times
    Time Online
    562d 13h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryFaerie View Post
    that's so metal. I definitely prefer it this way.
    Yeah, I really like it. I'm super close with my family, but I still know that the bonds you forge are a different kind of strength, so it still resonates.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

LibraryFaerie (07-04-2023)

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Hot Take of the day;

AS a type one diabetic I HATE THIS too. I can have sugar and sometimes NEED sugar. I know my body better than you so leave me alone.

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    12d 21h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    @(you need an account to see links) Sorry, I have always hated Spongebob! His laugh and voice is so annoying! My best friend loved the show when it came out. We were in Jr. high. And all the tiny kids I know now love SpongeBob.

My hot take: Yu-Gi-Oh Gravekeepers deck is the best... and these new decks take too much work to make good moves. I know my deck is no longer a good deck to play anymore. I am trying to play other decks, but I am not learning very quickly. I play on my Switch and my phone!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    33d 4h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Hot Take of the day;

Oh boy, one that stays in my head is eating a pizza slice on the street at like 10pm as a quick dinner I grabbed after a really long workday and some random called out 'Do you really need that?'

With hindsight I wish I'd turned around and said 'You don't need to be such a dick but you still are'.

I've always been a really picky eater and I often find snacks much easier to eat than actual meals - part of it's being ND and having taste and texture issues. I also have low blood pressure and am medically advised to add salt to food. People get so judgy about the salt! I eat fairly spectacularly healthy right now but I still can't stand people who make a habit of picking apart other people's food.

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Sorry, I have always hated Spongebob! His laugh and voice is so annoying! My best friend loved the show when it came out. We were in Jr. high. And all the tiny kids I know now love SpongeBob.

My hot take: Yu-Gi-Oh Gravekeepers deck is the best... and these new decks take too much work to make good moves. I know my deck is no longer a good deck to play anymore. I am trying to play other decks, but I am not learning very quickly. I play on my Switch and my phone!
    I see your gravekeepers and raise you toons. I haven't played any modern games but I played on non official clients before and that and amazoness (among others) were my mains

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    12d 21h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    I see your gravekeepers and raise you toons. I haven't played any modern games but I played on non official clients before and that and amazoness (among others) were my mains
    I never got into toons! I just stumbled upon the gravekeepers deck, and I ended up winning 1st place against girls in Toledo, Ohio tournament, and 2nd place overall, against the guy who finished 1st place for the guys! It was awesome!

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8d 17h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    I never got into toons! I just stumbled upon the gravekeepers deck, and I ended up winning 1st place against girls in Toledo, Ohio tournament, and 2nd place overall, against the guy who finished 1st place for the guys! It was awesome!
    As someone who played Chaos-flavored Dragons and Lightsworns mainly, Gravekeepers are my bane and I hate you (LOL)

I guess my hot take for today should be: If you have so much stuff that it starts spilling out of your room and into common areas of your home, you should considering downsizing your clutter.
    Last edited by kalez; 07-04-2023 at 10:58 PM.