74/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Unknown Error??? on all Joe's programs

I've really tried to avoid seeking out help with a new thread, but I haven't found a solution on any of the threads and I feel like I've exhausted all resources.

My issue is that whenever I try to login to authorize my cK account I get "Unknown Error???" What I've noticed is that it only happens on Infamous Joe's programs. On others' programs, I can login and use without problem.

I once got the Stealth AB program to work, but after I closed and tried to reopen it, I got this error again. I've installed all necessary VB files, .ocxs, .dlls, etc. I've rebooted MANY times. I've logged out/in. Changed my password. Ran as admin. All without success.

What I have noticed, tho, is that all the programs seem to save my login information. For example, I just downloaded one of Joe's programs that I had never used before, and it had my login information saved. I got the same error on that program when I tried to login. Is there a file I can delete that would remove that saved information to start afresh?

Thanks in advance for any assistance~~

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    115/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    58d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    @(you need an account to see links) Do you happen to have a symbol in your password? If you do, change it. That solved that issue for an user a couple months ago

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ribossoma For This Useful Post:

alfa_romeo (02-12-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    74/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Yeah, I actually saw that... I *did* have a symbol, but I've since changed it and no longer have any symbols in my password.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    115/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    58d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Do you have your time format set as AM/PM? Since Joe's program tend to have schedules that may be the issue

Or just delete all cK programs and extract them again just to "start afresh" as you wanted to do (I don't know what specific file holds your info so it's easier to just delete everything xD). Maybe the stored password is still the one with the symbol and even if you change it it messes up with the program (?)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    74/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I did try deleting all cK programs and rebooting. Redownloaded and the information was still saved.

Then I just said fuck it, and restored to an earlier date in time. Oddly enough, my information was STILL saved, but the program appears to be working now? Idk...I guess I'll take it. lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by ribossoma View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Do you happen to have a symbol in your password? If you do, change it. That solved that issue for an user a couple months ago
    This did the trick for me. Thanks.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alfa_romeo For This Useful Post:

ribossoma (02-13-2016)