DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    im kinda glad i wasnt here for people posting her info. thats so skeevy. what the fuck is wrong with some of you?

even more skeevy to make comments about how youd fuck her and such? whats with this site and objectifying women regardless of whether or not they wronged you? fucking nasty lol.

seriously yall are worse than tumblr with this doxxing business. keep it to kkk members and cops and shit and stop going that extra mile. christ.

the neoboard screencaps were at least amusing but this all just left me sort of extremely wary of some yall and not in the "dont fuck with ck!!!!!" way youre barking about.

i shouldnt have to worry about my life and sleazy men slobbering all over my pictures because i did something wrong on neopets.com. vile.

anyway its over now so. whatever. nice one getting your things back.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Mindfang For This Useful Post:

aoof (08-21-2015),Aura (08-21-2015),Cath (08-21-2015),cibomatto (08-21-2015),Confession (08-21-2015),Daffodil (08-22-2015),dizzydev (08-22-2015),Dot (08-22-2015),Double.Trouble (08-21-2015),Ent (08-21-2015),funtimes (08-21-2015),goldentryst (08-22-2015),hissi (08-21-2015),Hurricane (08-21-2015),Lazuli (08-21-2015),Lenars (08-21-2015),Maths (08-21-2015),Megh (08-21-2015),moonlily (08-21-2015),Nestle (08-21-2015),peachling (08-21-2015),Pusheen (08-21-2015),Pyre (08-21-2015),riedy (08-21-2015),Sakuras (08-23-2015),Sephiroth (08-31-2015),Shizuku (08-21-2015),Slytherclaw (08-23-2015),soleil (04-08-2016),Tentacle1 (08-22-2015),whatisthis (08-21-2015),wvereeck (08-21-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by kettering View Post
    im kinda glad i wasnt here for people posting her info. thats so skeevy. what the fuck is wrong with some of you?

even more skeevy to make comments about how youd fuck her and such? whats with this site and objectifying women regardless of whether or not they wronged you? fucking nasty lol.

seriously yall are worse than tumblr with this doxxing business. keep it to kkk members and cops and shit and stop going that extra mile. christ.

the neoboard screencaps were at least amusing but this all just left me sort of extremely wary of some yall and not in the "dont fuck with ck!!!!!" way youre barking about.

i shouldnt have to worry about my life and sleazy men slobbering all over my pictures because i did something wrong on neopets.com. vile.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck you all

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    20h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by kettering View Post

i like how there's apparently a grey area for who should and shouldn't be doxxed
    regardless of who you do it to you're still doing something that some people may think is morally wrong. i don't know the extent where it gets illegal to share things but yea. i dunno why you always think you have the moral high ground when it comes to posting on here lol

more on-topic, i dunno the extent of what information they posted but regardless of that this thread was a damn rollercoaster jesus christ

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by pikyuu View Post
    i like how there's apparently a grey area for who should and shouldn't be doxxed
    regardless of who you do it to you're still doing something that some people may think is morally wrong. i don't know the extent where it gets illegal to share things but yea. i dunno why you always think you have the moral high ground when it comes to posting on here lol

more on-topic, i dunno the extent of what information they posted but regardless of that this thread was a damn rollercoaster jesus christ
    Pretty sure there's no grey area and there should just be no doxxed ever at all.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cath For This Useful Post:

Dot (08-22-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    28d 21h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

it's one thing to out her stupid ass on neopets but it's another thing to post her pictures, and any private information about her whereabouts.

open for a surprise ~

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lenars For This Useful Post:

beansprout (08-21-2015),Double.Trouble (08-21-2015),Nestle (08-21-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m

i literally do not think that i have the moral high ground at all.
    im not gonna address the rest because you just said it urself its a matter of opinion or something.
    but ive never once said or implied i hold a moral high ground over anyone here. im morally dodgy too sometimes? i admit that. i just think its fucked up people are being sleazy and extra aggressive towards someone because they fucked up on neopets.com. it was a bad thing they did yeah but like... people were doxxing them over it, or at least heavily considering it. thats fucked up no matter how you look at it. thats the shit tumblr does and i thought ck was better than that. Thats Just How I Feel.

edit: its been about 10 minutes now and im just thinking of how fucking absurd this budding argument is?
    "dont doxx people and be sleazy in the process"
    "WHATS WITH YOUR MORAL HIGH GROUND DICKHEAD???"

like? what the fuck is that? im laughing so hard what the fuck. ive had enough.
    Last edited by Mindfang; 08-21-2015 at 11:50 AM. Reason: pure com�die gold lads

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mindfang For This Useful Post:

charlieSheen (08-21-2015),Dot (08-22-2015),Double.Trouble (08-21-2015),funtimes (08-21-2015),Shizuku (08-21-2015),Slytherclaw (08-23-2015)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    24d 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Well deserved action Drizzy took. Great to see someone who can really do something about these users who think something like that won't come back to bite them in the ass. I sure hope it was worth it A little extreme to go so far as to post personal information but it tends to happen when you get yourself noticed by the wrong crowd. Mind your own business and you won't run the risk of getting your business minded. The internet isn't as anonymous as people might think, good thing to keep in mind for next time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Charizard For This Useful Post:

goldentryst (08-22-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    although I agree I like how everyone is like 'you fucking retards are doing unacceptable things' all of the sudden
    like a whole group all of the sudden

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Poogles For This Useful Post:

Aska (08-21-2015),dyinghearte (08-21-2015),goldentryst (08-22-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    46d 21h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    The people here have terrifying skills, and little moral.

Keep that in mind.

If shit like this entire thread happens over NEOPETS.COM... Just wow. If I was tanrei, I'd feel almost raped in a way (not physically, nor am I diminishing how serious rape is... I'm stoned and words are just coming to me sorry)

Anybody who has social/mental/physical disabilities or secrets.. A personal life.. Start covering your tracks if you want that to be kept personal.

And whatever you do, don't slip up. Here or anywhere.

Because clraik isn't special in that field. Jesus I'm fucking paranoid now.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    although I agree I like how everyone is like 'you fucking retards are doing unacceptable things' all of the sudden
    like a whole group all of the sudden
    Well, sometimes when one voice cries wolf the whole village listens. When it gets personal, it goes too far.
    Last edited by Shizuku; 08-21-2015 at 01:06 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 13h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by retired View Post
    I still dont get why cheaters keep calling out cheaters. Someone posting on those boards last night bought their account from ME... Like why are you giving others a hard time about cheating when you paid $90 for your account. Don't be a retard, I have it logged with the original info.... I have seen this done many times and it is why for my personal sales I now keep track of who on the forum bought what account for this reason. And this was awesome work of Ryan. Wish it would be done more with the idiots trying to get others in trouble.
    Yep, exactly.

I don't cheat.. no purchases from clraik, no stealing of active or inactive accounts, and no score senders or any programs. The only reason I'm on cl is because I like the people so much more than reddit or the neoboards. But even so, I wouldn't call out someone unless they were trying to hack my account.