Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Ah can't tonight, my hair is full of bleach atm so maybe another time. ^^;

Thank you for inviting me tho!

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kaay View Post
    Hello everyone, and sorry for my ignorance but, what is TC??? D: Hehe...
    Tiny Chat! c:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    203/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    34d 13h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Tinychat

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    @5252, @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*, daisy, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, maxderpy, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*+, @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    298 times
    Time Online
    30d 23h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    @(you need an account to see links) -

I might be on later around Midnight EST if anyone is still up then.
    Ily guys.

Why, yes. The world does revolve around me.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Air For This Useful Post:

baileaf (01-20-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    37d 18h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    @(you need an account to see links) We miss you so much, Riah. <3

Thanks Anne <3

S W E E T S

Thanks Minty and Fruity! <3

7. The Following User Says Thank You to baileaf For This Useful Post:

Air (01-21-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    5d 2h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) I might be on tomorrow or something, but for now, I'm so not up for, especially with my laptop being an ass

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    142 times
    Time Online
    11d 18h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Nooo not tonight, I look super gross again

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1096/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    59d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    @5252, @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*, daisy, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, maxderpy, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*+, @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)
    i am on my way !!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Don't worry @(you need an account to see links) I didn't want to join anyway

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
    Don't worry @(you need an account to see links) I didn't want to join anyway
    only tag people that are online broski

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)