15/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by usagi-sama View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) lol Obviously it is a conspiracy, be alert, eat upside down and don't wear green in the house!
    Ahaha. Last night I dreamt up the continuation. There was a bomb hidden in a cereal box warehouse. The bomb happens to look and taste exactly like a cornflake. The resolution was pretty anticlimactic in that some random kid just unknowingly ate it for breakfast.

And then I woke up and decided to have cornflakes.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    i dream a lottt but mmm i remember this one pretty clearly bc it hurt
    i'll preface this by saying i LOVE my cat and he's literally my emotional support animal like i'd die for that mans

basically in my dream, i had let him outside in the yard and a freaking giant ass bird came down and swooped him up in his talons. the bird then started flying away super fast and far away, and i started running with all my might to try and catch up. obvi i didn't because you never run as fast as you want in ur dreams lol. then the bird dropped my cat from many hundred of feet in the air over a forest and as my cat was falling through the sky i woke up crying

story over : D i wish i had more happy dreams though but maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me something with all my bad dreams.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) XD How the hell did you know it tasted like cereal? Did you lick the bomb in the dream? lol
    @(you need an account to see links) Omg, that is such a scary dream because it could actually happen! DX

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    It was in the mission briefing, of course! More difficult than finding a needle in a haystack. Finding a cornflake-shaped bomb in a box of cornflakes. Just a day in the life of a spy, I suppose.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) I'd wake up hungry in the middle of the night if I dreamt as you do. lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I actually do wake up in the middle of the night just to eat. I guess my dreams are self-reinforcing

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Do you get hungry in general then or does it depend on what you dreamt about? (Like dreaming about chocolate and then wanting -that- chocolate exactly)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by namira123 View Post
    Do you get hungry in general then or does it depend on what you dreamt about? (Like dreaming about chocolate and then wanting -that- chocolate exactly)
    Just hungry in general. Although most of the time I do find myself eating specifically what I dreamt about There are times where I start eating something, and only then do I remember that that's what I dreamt of eating.

Last night I dreamt that I was forced to relive prom night except everyone I ever met through the course of my education (i.e. kindergarten up to MD/PhD courses) was in it too. There was this one kid claiming that it was a conspiracy to conduct human experimentation and nobody believed him until it was revealed that it really was. I don't know if this can be classified as a nightmare but it was pretty disturbing in-dream.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    6d 2h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    A recurring nightmare but I dreamt that I was re-doing my Alevels math examination without a graphic calculator and I had to keep trying to peer over to the classmate across me and hope he presses the numbers I need...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by katongpool View Post
    A recurring nightmare but I dreamt that I was re-doing my Alevels math examination without a graphic calculator and I had to keep trying to peer over to the classmate across me and hope he presses the numbers I need...
    Oh god. Dreams involving test-taking are the worst. D: