DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    11d 12h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I wonder if the sudden release of so many UCs may have been partly because of the creation of the neopets matrix script.

Like, the creation of said script was partly because of how impossible it can be for some people to get UCs, how impossible it is to modify or change your pet's name or how incredible some NC values are. The pound chat ended up getting to the point where many users didn't want to go near it and wouldn't want to trade with the pcers. Something similar happens to the nc chat with a lot of undesirable people that are popular not because of approval but by how active they are on their respective boards, users that drive away others or end up preventing people from being into nc trading or pet trading.

The fact that someone created such script because of how fucking controled and restrained the players are may have indicated TNT that they needed to do something to shake things up for the players and possibly convince them to play more :/

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    339 times
    Time Online
    79d 6h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    @(you need an account to see links) I for one would enjoy more of your opinions and ramblings

Reading this I fell into that zen place where every word and subsequent word makes such perfect sense and even if it's not what I want to hear I just want to keep reading the beautiful logic of it, of the impending, inevitable death of a childhood fixture

Question:
    Any changes or solutions that they want to implement must be zero cost, zero effort.
    Why do you think they are embarking (or so we are told) on a massive html5 conversion project if the intent is for the site to be "maintained" until it dies a natural death? Wouldn't the end of Flash support have been the perfect excuse to shut it down? Or does the potential revenue of the site site in its twilight years still > the cost of this monstrous project?

On a smaller scale, why bother with the ComicCon booth and related expenses of booth space, accomodation and per diems for staff, and an afterparty? Just maintaining appearances?

Keen on your (and anyone else's) insights on these elements because I do find them puzzling for a site that I think is in palliative care. Then again, people have claimed that this site has been dying for literally years.

RIP neopets I hope that when you go, you go peacefully and without pain

Edit: @(you need an account to see links) where did your post go
    Last edited by Fabulous; 11-28-2019 at 07:41 AM.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fabulous For This Useful Post:

Bakugo (11-28-2019),Fiore (11-28-2019),Maelstra (11-28-2019),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (11-27-2019),Stardust (11-27-2019),Styx (11-27-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by buchiu View Post
    I wonder if the sudden release of so many UCs may have been partly because of the creation of the neopets matrix script.

Like, the creation of said script was partly because of how impossible it can be for some people to get UCs, how impossible it is to modify or change your pet's name or how incredible some NC values are. The pound chat ended up getting to the point where many users didn't want to go near it and wouldn't want to trade with the pcers. Something similar happens to the nc chat with a lot of undesirable people that are popular not because of approval but by how active they are on their respective boards, users that drive away others or end up preventing people from being into nc trading or pet trading.

The fact that someone created such script because of how fucking controled and restrained the players are may have indicated TNT that they needed to do something to shake things up for the players and possibly convince them to play more :/
    What is the neopets Matrix script?

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corliss For This Useful Post:

Bakugo (11-28-2019),bootiesrus (11-28-2019),Meepit (11-28-2019),nousha (11-28-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibicat View Post
    Every pet was taken off both lists within 1 hour apparently. I wasn't online at the time sadly
    its not like i expected much XD it sprobably better if i obtanin it as legit as ppssible anyway
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    160 times
    Time Online
    33d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Neurofuck View Post
    its not like i expected much XD it sprobably better if i obtanin it as legit as ppssible anyway
    They are legit pets. Legit 'stuck in the pound' UC pets.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibicat View Post
    They are legit pets. Legit 'stuck in the pound' UC pets.
    I mean in the future. I'll likely never hear about these things first...or hundredth. It's like wghen the plots were link based..everyone older would solve it, give their friends the answers, then leak it when the top prizes were all claimed
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SomeClown For This Useful Post:

Chibicat (11-28-2019)