Thanks
    Mentioned
    225 times
    Time Online
    77d 13h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    I'm currently in the phase where I'm staying up late watching this show!! This song is all the feels. So happy that you shared it!
    @(you need an account to see links) You're not the only one for whom this song signals bedtime!
    I believe this is the reason why it's such a comfort anime and ending for me. It takes me back to my room, late at night, getting excited for the preview for the next episode lol
    ... ugh, I think I need to watch it again! I love it a ton lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foxe View Post
    omg, same. i remember very vividly waiting for my parents to go to bed, then i'd sneak downstairs to watch it on the family PC, on youtube in like a million parts. I'd have keep the volume down super low and rely on subs so i could hear if my parents woke up. got REALLY good at figuring out the fastest way to turn off a PC hahah. also probably what acclimatized me to subtitles in the first place.

the nostalgia is so strong, i'm glad so many people had similar experiences
    Yup! I had to keep the volume down and even had to put a blanket at the bottom of my door as my door was RIGHT across from my parents room lol
    Toonami has so many great shows! I wish I could go back and do it all over again.
    How time goes by );

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

♥ foxe ♥ (06-21-2023),Lyrichord (06-21-2023)