Thread: PC-safe UC pet question help (Newbie)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m

PC-safe UC pet question help (Newbie)

Need some help regarding UC - pc safe pet . My UC is legit - transferred from my old inactive account after i got access to it. How can i make it into pc-safe so i can trade it in PC ? thanks

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    First, you would need to have the UC in an account that looks like a main and hopefully that you already use on the boards, start posting little by little on the PC so people get used to seeing you. After a while, put the UC as active so people can look at it when you post... hopefully is not a super high-end UC? If it is, then you would need to wait more time and it can be tricky anyway since PCers get suspicious of new high-end UCs that appear.

Then, start offering the pet on UC Trading boards or by neomail, not making a board exclusively to advertise the pet. After a while if you haven't found a trade offering the pet by neomail, and when you feel enough people know it's UFT, then you can make a board. In that case if someone is like 'What? I've never seen that UC UFT' others will be like 'nah, it's been UFT for a while, they offered it to me a month ago, so it's all good'.

Also, don't offer the UC to the PCers that have like... 10+UCs UFT or that own many high-end UCs, those usually know already all the pool of UCs in the PC and usually get suspicious quickly or even feel they have the right to ask you how you got such UC (has happened to me with lilangel for example LMAO).

Though, you wanna be 100% safe and avoid freezing? Trade in cK then

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

KJiU (12-04-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    68d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Generally you'll want to post on the PC for a while with the pet as your active before you begin actually advertising it as UFT. Either advertise another (already PC-safe) pet, offer a custom for RW/RN, something like that. You can just reject offers and keep looking for 'the perfect pet' for a while until you feel comfortable advertising your UC.

I would do this for about 2 weeks to a month depending on how high-tier the pet is.

And I second Rrachel's suggestion to trade within cK. Much safer, and honestly I've gotten almost all of my good trades here rather than on-site. I think it helps here because people know the *real* value of their pets.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ent For This Useful Post:

KJiU (12-04-2016)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Actually i plan to keep the UC for myself, but got tempted to trade for a UC kacheek x.x tried using the ck trade but couldn't get any maybe i just post a few times . It has been in my main for about 1mth++ . I didn't have it as active to avoid attention, but i do post at customize board and also pound board so people tend to notice it if they browse my userlookup . As for my UC it is T5 so is it considered high end ?
    Last edited by KJiU; 12-04-2016 at 09:02 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    T5 is fine for it, it's considered middle-end and luckly you can find many of those UFT at the same time depending, so it can blend easily. What would be harder is if it was T7 and up

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusheen For This Useful Post:

KJiU (12-04-2016)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Oic thanks
    I post mostly in the customize side so i will try post little by little in the PC chat now and then . Can i switch the UC as my active now or do i have to wait a little longer before switching ? thanks

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    @(you need an account to see links) since you seem to know about this I'll ask, being
    legit - transferred from my old inactive account after i got access to it.
    wouldn't that make it as safe as it can be?
    If someone ask where did it came from just say it's always been yours.

@(you need an account to see links) did you get access to your account with TNT's help, if so then post screenies of that in you pet page for anyone who doubts you.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    733 times
    Time Online
    158d 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) since you seem to know about this I'll ask, being wouldn't that make it as safe as it can be?
    If someone ask where did it came from just say it's always been yours.

@(you need an account to see links) did you get access to your account with TNT's help, if so then post screenies of that in you pet page for anyone who doubts you.

Having a legit pet is not the same as having a PC-safe pet. You could have created an UC Royalgirl shoyru and had her for years, and never touched boards, but as soon as you appear on the Pound Chat people will immediately look at you weird since they have never seen that pet before. It's stupid and all, but that's how they work, and even if the pet is legit, if you don't secure it enough to blend to the PC, some people will report you thinking the pet it's illegit

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrachel View Post
    Having a legit pet is not the same as having a PC-safe pet. You could have created an UC Royalgirl shoyru and had her for years, and never touched boards, but as soon as you appear on the Pound Chat people will immediately look at you weird since they have never seen that pet before. It's stupid and all, but that's how they work, and even if the pet is legit, if you don't secure it enough to blend to the PC, some people will report you thinking the pet it's illegit
    But even so nothing should happen and if it happens it should be easy to get back right?

.ɿoɿɿiM ʇo ɘbiƨ ɿɘʜɈo ɘʜɈ moɿʇ ɈnɘƧ

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links) got access to my old account from birthday crack so i don't have the proof from tnt (although i did ask for their help which they ignore me long time ago)
    PC board is indeed dangerous x.x , and i guess there is always many hidden trolls in neopets