Thread: Confused between reality and dreams?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    77/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    32d 23h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m

Confused between reality and dreams?

Honestly idek anymore I'm sorry if I sound crazy I hope I'm not crazy but anyone ever get confused with reality and dreams?

Cause I do, occasionally, especially if I'm stressed out...
    There are different types of confusion like,

1) I don't know if what happens in the dream is what's actually happening irl
    For example, if someone in my dream outright hates me but does not act that way in real life, I wonder if the dream is actually what's happening and that they just hate me in real life but i can't tell that they do

2) I think that a dream is a memory that really took place in real life
    In this case I mean like childhood memory, really long ago stuff that I don't know if it happened or not

3) If what occurred in my dream hasn't happened yet, I'm dead sure it's going to happen in real life soon.
    Like a fricken premonition??

Kay just wanted to share this and wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience before

Plz don't diagnoze me wit schizo

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    I definitely have the part where I get childhood memories mixed up with dreams, lol. I don't have the others but I don't think it's very uncommon.
    i love luna

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Hashbrown (10-21-2016)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    77/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    32d 23h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    I definitely have the part where I get childhood memories mixed up with dreams, lol. I don't have the others but I don't think it's very uncommon.
    Phewww :')

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayu View Post
    3) If what occurred in my dream hasn't happened yet, I'm dead sure it's going to happen in real life soon.
    Like a fricken premonition??

Plz don't diagnoze me wit schizo

With my last long term relationship sometimes I would have dreams that he was cheating on me and I would be super pissed off at him the next day because he was cheating on me in my dreams. He never actually cheated on me though heh.

I dreamed about my first long term relationship a week before we met. We met in summer school and went to entirely different schools and it flabbergasted me that I saw him in my dream pretty much exactly how he looked. We were both Goth and he was the only guy wearing a trench coat during the summer in TX lol.

Living with my aunt one time she shook me awake all excited and yelled "Gigglez guess what?" I mumbled "Loris pregnant" She gasped and was all "How did you know I just found out myself downstairs on the phone?!?!" Lori was 19 and unmarried at the time so it really was not something the family was expecting.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Hashbrown (10-21-2016)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    77/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    32d 23h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by gigglez View Post
    With my last long term relationship sometimes I would have dreams that he was cheating on me and I would be super pissed off at him the next day because he was cheating on me in my dreams. He never actually cheated on me though heh.

I dreamed about my first long term relationship a week before we met. We met in summer school and went to entirely different schools and it flabbergasted me that I saw him in my dream pretty much exactly how he looked. We were both Goth and he was the only guy wearing a trench coat during the summer in TX lol.

Living with my aunt one time she shook me awake all excited and yelled "Gigglez guess what?" I mumbled "Loris pregnant" She gasped and was all "How did you know I just found out myself downstairs on the phone?!?!" Lori was 19 and unmarried at the time so it really was not something the family was expecting.
    That is so cool! Your predictions are crazy amazing. And it sounds super familiar to what I experience as well, though I am not as good as you in premonition haha