4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 18h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Stuck on Altador Water Distribution Plant

Can anyone give me a tip or cheat to get past it? I have tried the open the 8 levers tabs and just randomly refresh them for the past couple days and nothing. Maybe I am doing something wrong everything I read people are knocking it out in 5 minutes.

Edit: Finally got it! Guess I just had to come on here and complain a little.
    Last edited by Kuruption; 04-20-2019 at 01:54 PM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    34d 11h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I just paid someone to do it for me. I hate that part - I’ve done it legitimately twice and idk that there is any shortcut, although I may be wrong. It’s usually like $5 or less to have someone do it for you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 18h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge View Post
    I just paid someone to do it for me. I hate that part - I’ve done it legitimately twice and idk that there is any shortcut, although I may be wrong. It’s usually like $5 or less to have someone do it for you.
    I thought about that just not at that point yet maybe after a month or two lol.

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,761 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    I built an auto-completer for this plot recently, and I found that I was able to complete the Water Distribution Plant section consistently by using this approach:

1. Switch all of the levers off, and close all of the valves
    2. Count every occurrence of water in pipes and tubes
    3. Starting in room 1, open one valve, then count the occurrences of water in pipes and tubes again
    4. If the number is higher, then leave that valve open - if the number is lower, then close the valve again
    5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 - either switching on a lever or opening a valve one at a time - until you've individually toggled each switch or valve in rooms 1-3

Once you've toggled each switch and valve, create a randomized list of each switch and valve. As you're creating this list, flip a coin to decide if you'll add a switch or valve to it. If the coin is heads, then add - if it's tails, then don't add. Begin toggling the switches and valves while removing each one from the list as you go. Do not toggle the same switch and valve twice in one go-around. Once you've cleared your list, then start the process over again using the previously mentioned method to randomize things. One of two things will happen: you'll either save the plant, or flood Altador and have to start over. If the latter occurs, then repeat each step!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Charlie (04-20-2019),Neal Caffrey (02-13-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 18h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post
    I built an auto-completer for this plot recently, and I found that I was able to complete the Water Distribution Plant section consistently by using this approach:

1. Switch all of the levers off, and close all of the valves
    2. Count every occurrence of water in pipes and tubes
    3. Starting in room 1, open one valve, then count the occurrences of water in pipes and tubes again
    4. If the number is higher, then leave that valve open - if the number is lower, then close the valve again
    5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 - either switching on a lever or opening a valve one at a time - until you've individually toggled each switch or valve in rooms 1-3

Once you've toggled each switch and valve, create a randomized list of each switch and valve. As you're creating this list, flip a coin to decide if you'll add a switch or valve to it. If the coin is heads, then add - if it's tails, then don't add. Begin toggling the switches and valves while removing each one from the list as you go. Do not toggle the same switch and valve twice in one go-around. Once you've cleared your list, then start the process over again using the previously mentioned method to randomize things. One of two things will happen: you'll either save the plant, or flood Altador and have to start over. If the latter occurs, then repeat each step!
    Coin flips!? Oh I am in trouble. Neopets is going to cause me to have a divorce if I drop more money on beating this plot lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    6d 10h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Dont bother doing it the real way, just open tabs with all the links and refresh them a few times at random until it works. It should take around 10 minutes.

Link: (you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by Woodpecker; 04-20-2019 at 12:41 PM. Reason: link didnt work

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Woodpecker For This Useful Post:

Botan (04-20-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 18h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kacheek28 View Post
    Dont bother doing it the real way, just open tabs with all the links and refresh them a few times at random until it works. It should take around 10 minutes.

Link: (you need an account to see links)
    That's the way I have been doing it for the past couple days around a hour or so a day and nothing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    6d 10h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    That's the way I have been doing it for the past couple days around a hour or so a day and nothing.
    This is weird. Do you open all the 8 tabs, pick one and refresh for 10 seconds by leaving your finger on F5, then move on to the next one (in any order) ?

If so you might be just unlucky. You could try an autocompleter, but I'm not sure how well they work because I've never used one.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 18h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I go through them randomly hitting f5. Should I be waiting 10 seconds before I refresh another?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    6d 10h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    I go through them randomly hitting f5. Should I be waiting 10 seconds before I refresh another?
    No just make sure to refresh them many times (holding f5) before moving on to the next tab