39 times
    Time Online
    16d 12h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    the more I think about it the more i agree with you
    Bran won't get revenge. He has changed so much now
    I think he may help jaime, tell him what needs to be done to defeat the war of cersei or the night king

I have been reading up on lots of different theories of things to come though :o

Last edited by Sezy; 04-16-2019 at 12:25 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by quirkyquill View Post
    I know you said that I'm referring to what @(you need an account to see links) said @(you need an account to see links)

I feel like I'm the only person who thinks Bran doesn't want revenge. Everyone on Twitter thinks something is about to go down between them but I think now that he's the three eyed raven and that Jamie has come to help the North that he will forgive him. Idk man, the Starks are generally very forgiving people, regardless of how extreme.
    I mean.. kind of.. but like if someone paralyzed me I would want revenge.. he made the effort to be in the courtyard and be seen right when Jaime got there. Sounds like someone who wants something at least.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    my only problem w dany is that it seems like she has no moral codes...easily roasting .....you know who's brother, and father then going to him and be like "haha whats up". she seems very detached. i can see her as a ruthless ruler.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lorie For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (04-22-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by lorie View Post
    my only problem w dany is that it seems like she has no moral codes...easily roasting .....you know who's brother, and father then going to him and be like "haha whats up". she seems very detached. i can see her as a ruthless ruler.
    I think she felt some remorse when she was finally faced with the consequences of her actions, she got to see the other side of her wrath, the side that feels the pain of loss of the people she killed. She has shown mercy before, it just hasn't gotten her anywhere. She has grown detached though, I agree. Look at the height of her rule, though. I feel like that amount of power would change anyone. I still feel like if she got the crown though she would use it for good and not be like her father.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ph0enix For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    ok like i never cry in tv shows anymore. but when brienne was knighted i started tearing up

really cant believe the show is so close to ending!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lorie For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    ok like i never cry in tv shows anymore. but when brienne was knighted i started tearing up

I LOVE BRIENNE OF TARTH OMG and literally Tormund is so adorable and I love it <3 <3
    I laughed every time Bran stared bc of all the memes they're perfect
    FUCKING ARYA AND GENDRY YES GET IT GIRL!!!!! (I felt weird seeing her naked tho like I saw her grow up I felt like I should cover my eyes)
    I am surprised they are starting the battle so early in the season this shit is going to be EPICCCCCCC
    I am so here for Jaime and his redemption/change, I have always loved him and seeing him morph into this person who realizes he was wrong and truly wants to make up for it. He is owning his shit and trying to fix it. I was happy he apologized to Bran. I honestly kind of hope he is the one who kills Cersei if she dies.
    Literally me this whole episode: SCREAMINGGGGGG OMFG

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ph0enix For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m

See, I was the opposite. I found it to be lacking in any real meaning; they're about to die, and it's not as though Jaime has an honourable history befitting a knight to be able to bestow the title. It felt like a desperate ploy for him to one-up Tormund for her attention.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    See, I was the opposite. I found it to be lacking in any real meaning; they're about to die, and it's not as though Jaime has an honourable history befitting a knight to be able to bestow the title. It felt like a desperate ploy for him to one-up Tormund for her attention.
    Do you think Jaime has feelings for Brienne? I have thought it before but then he is always about Cersei until now. I kind of got the vibe when they were talking in the courtyard. I'd be so mad tho I love her and Tormund.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    i am actually bewildered at the total change of jamie..he was like obsessed with cersei for many seasons ,so its so weird to me lol

also..i wonder if she will abort that baby and do it with the iron seas guy xD

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whither View Post
    Do you think Jaime has feelings for Brienne? I have thought it before but then he is always about Cersei until now. I kind of got the vibe when they were talking in the courtyard. I'd be so mad tho I love her and Tormund.
    This episode made it quite clear to me that he has a lot of respect and admiration for her. I could be way off, but my husband and I both got the impression that he realised that a woman of honour is a healthier option for him.