47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 19h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by chiaflour View Post
    Anyone know if the avatar is still being given out or if it was indeed a glitch?
    I didn't receive the avatar the first time I checked the prize page, but upon returning to it and clicking "Your prizes" it said I had it, I checked preferences, and the avatar was there.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    36d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirsee View Post
    but this sound so stupid, how I can't get silver trophie if I missed one day :/ I don't get it
    you've never been able to get more than just participation if you missed a day+???
    like 2 years ago, when i was forced to miss a day because of accidentally choosing AAA on Dubloon Disaster.... and only got participation, despite doing AAA every other day
    Chryssie
    There are bad ways to win--

and good ways to lose.
    What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which.
    A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails.
    Sometimes it may never land at all...

Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    160 times
    Time Online
    33d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by chiaflour View Post
    Anyone know if the avatar is still being given out or if it was indeed a glitch?
    Avatar appears to not be a glitch, it�s re-released - for beating AAA or Abigail more than 15 times.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    17d 11h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Oh.

You mean that was a mistake? :') When I got my stuff, I honestly thought those were the rewards, haha-- I was a bit confused as to who the hell Chadley was, but I was pretty okay with it all anyways. Even with that horrific JPEG-artifact'd stamp.

Well, they're mine now. All of them. The new prizes, the old prizes, and the avatar.

edit x2: and 3 collectible charms. nice.
    Last edited by Star Dream; 05-17-2018 at 01:35 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Dream View Post
    Oh.

You mean that was a mistake? :') When I got my stuff, I honestly thought those were the rewards, haha-- I was a bit confused as to who the hell Chadley was, but I was pretty okay with it all anyways. Even with that horrific JPEG-artifact'd stamp.

Well, they're mine now. All of them. The new prizes, the old prizes, and the avatar.

edit x2: and 3 collectible charms. nice.
    We got exactly the same things. Even down to the three collectable charms, haha.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    62/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    6d 12h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I claimed my prizes yesterday and got the right prizes (just one of everything) and the avatar. Defeated AAA with all games, not all of them on the day of release. I'm happy with it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by richardscoot View Post
    i didnt get all gold ticks. will i still get any prize though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry if someone already answered this, I haven't gone through the entire thread yet. You don't have to get all gold ticks. That is only for the prize released for THAT day. I have a couple of green ticks, but I beat AAA every game so I got all of his prizes, including the retired avatar which I don't agree with AT ALL. While I like the avatar ofc, who wouldn't, I think it should be a new avatar, then retired. I was beyond pissed off when the winter charity corner avatar was given to people who didn't participate. But, Neal is right, that's how they do things now. I can see it if they give out some extra NC. That's on THEM and THEY suffer the consequences. But is the players who suffer when people who did not earn retired avatars get them. Just like the apocalypse avatar. They could have made a new one when they had the transition glitches. But hey, who the hell am I?

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii View Post
    hm... well i definitely did that
    the only thing i didn't do this year was team challenges

I just challenged one of my other accts. I am the only person I trust to get the scores needed. LMAO. I play legit on my main acct though and I have a partner, who is the only person I trust, besides myself ofc, to get the scores needed to beat AAA.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    31d 15h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchy1 View Post
    Sorry if someone already answered this, I haven't gone through the entire thread yet. You don't have to get all gold ticks. That is only for the prize released for THAT day. I have a couple of green ticks, but I beat AAA every game so I got all of his prizes, including the retired avatar which I don't agree with AT ALL. While I like the avatar ofc, who wouldn't, I think it should be a new avatar, then retired. I was beyond pissed off when the winter charity corner avatar was given to people who didn't participate. But, Neal is right, that's how they do things now. I can see it if they give out some extra NC. That's on THEM and THEY suffer the consequences. But is the players who suffer when people who did not earn retired avatars get them. Just like the apocalypse avatar. They could have made a new one when they had the transition glitches. But hey, who the hell am I?
    Please chill, someone getting an avatar for something they didn't participate in does not cause other players to 'suffer', speaking as someone who got the winter charity avatar for participating. It's not the end of the world and frankly selectively making certain retired avatars obtainable again would eliminate some of the problem the bottleneck too many retired avatars creates for newer collectors--it makes sense to make things difficult but if you make it downright impossible you discourage your userbase, same thing goes for the vast majority of basically extinct items and stamps.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wisp For This Useful Post:

jellymonkey (05-17-2018)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    >participate in daily dare every year since 2007 in hopes of getting that cute AAA avatar
    >it never happens
    >dont participate in it this year because they wont give out the avatar
    >they give out the avatar

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mindfang For This Useful Post:

Forever (05-17-2018),kittyray (05-17-2018),Sakuras (05-18-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Osomatsu View Post
    >participate in daily dare every year since 2007 in hopes of getting that cute AAA avatar
    >it never happens
    >dont participate in it this year because they wont give out the avatar
    >they give out the avatar

HHAHA, sorry, looks like this new tnt team is doing a lot of different stuffs, so we never know what is coming