Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3d 20h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by mmichelleej View Post
    I have no idea. So far I've had no issues because of it dropping...
    Mk, that makes me feel better ;w; Thank you! I'm a worry-wort, I apologize!~

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zoemeow View Post
    Never been dropped with HMA and I used it day and night for the training bot if that helps you have ran it for 24+ hours straight not a drop. Can't use netflix while running it which is a bummer though.
    That sounds pretty good! o: That definitely helps, thank you! I've heard most don't run well with Netflix, unfortunately, but I don't need it for that so it's alright by me xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Awesome c: Tunnel Bear is great, even the free version gives you access to more than one country unlike most that usually only let you use one default country until you upgrade. If you don't want to pay for it it also gives you the option of tweeting them giving you an extra 1GB of browsing xD It's not bad xD

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    I have PIA, and haven't had any issues with it. If you're worried about drops, there's an option that you can select where if the VPN isn't connected, the internet won't work, so you can't accidentally browse without it on. I've never had problems with it dropping though, just my internet in general being down.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3d 20h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuri View Post
    Awesome c: Tunnel Bear is great, even the free version gives you access to more than one country unlike most that usually only let you use one default country until you upgrade. If you don't want to pay for it it also gives you the option of tweeting them giving you an extra 1GB of browsing xD It's not bad xD
    Haha that doesn't sound bad at all, especially being the free version! Thanks again ^u^

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bacchus View Post
    I have PIA, and haven't had any issues with it. If you're worried about drops, there's an option that you can select where if the VPN isn't connected, the internet won't work, so you can't accidentally browse without it on. I've never had problems with it dropping though, just my internet in general being down.
    I didn't know that ;o; But I will definitely mess with the settings now to get that set up!~ Thank you so much! c: