Thread: What is your favorite jewelry/bracelet online shop?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m

What is your favorite jewelry/bracelet online shop?

Hi guys I need your help!

My boyfriend asked me to come up with a few ideas for Christmas presents and I decided that I would love a bracelet so it can remind me of him when I wear it.
    However, most jewelry shops where we live are either wayyyy too expensive or I just don't like the bracelet designs very much.

So, do you guys know of any online shop that sell pretty bracelets at an affordable price? (<$60 or so is preferred)
    What is your favorite one?

If it's not a Canadian shop, it needs to offer international shipping!

I found a 2 birthstones bracelet that I really like on annabee.com, but they take 4 weeks to personally make the bracelet before shipping it so it wouldn't come on time for Christmas.
    Here's what it looks like if you want to know what kind of bracelets I am after to make it easier for you to help out!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 8h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Have you looked around on Etsy at all? I know they have a TON of things like that on there. I ordered something from there in the past and it got delivered pretty quickly. I'm not sure about the international delivery but I don't think it would be that difficult to find one that delivers to Canada.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

3. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Cath (11-28-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Have you looked around on Etsy at all? I know they have a TON of things like that on there. I ordered something from there in the past and it got delivered pretty quickly. I'm not sure about the international delivery but I don't think it would be that difficult to find one that delivers to Canada.
    I did look around Etsy a little and have found a few bracelets that I'm definitely interested in! However, I find it hard to determine whether the quality of the bracelet I pick is good or not compared to a bracelet I could buy from a known jewelry shop! I'm so afraid of having my boyfriend buy one for me and then realize it doesn't look as good as it did on the pictures. maybe I'm too paranoid

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 8h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cath View Post
    I did look around Etsy a little and have found a few bracelets that I'm definitely interested in! However, I find it hard to determine whether the quality of the bracelet I pick is good or not compared to a bracelet I could buy from a known jewelry shop! I'm so afraid of having my boyfriend buy one for me and then realize it doesn't look as good as it did on the pictures. maybe I'm too paranoid
    Ahh that's true. You really have to use your best judgement. The things that I have gotten off of Etsy have all been very high quality. I haven't shopped for jewelry on there too much though. I'd imagine you can tell a lot about the quality but how the shop looks and the reviews. Worst comes to worst, you can get a cheaper bracelet that you like and if it doesn't last forever, that's okay because it gives him an idea for the next occasion
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

6. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Cath (11-28-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Ahh that's true. You really have to use your best judgement. The things that I have gotten off of Etsy have all been very high quality. I haven't shopped for jewelry on there too much though. I'd imagine you can tell a lot about the quality but how the shop looks and the reviews. Worst comes to worst, you can get a cheaper bracelet that you like and if it doesn't last forever, that's okay because it gives him an idea for the next occasion
    Looking at the shop looks/reviews is a great idea! I didn't think about looking at those earlier, so I'll go back on Etsy and check them out so I can pick the most trustworthy-looking one!
    I see that the worst case scenario might actually turn out to be a good thing.

I did order a planner from Etsy last summer and was very pleased about how great it looked like when I received it, so there's hope! I'm probably a bit too cautious only because my boyfriend is the one purchasing it.