Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simple Program Guides: Carnival AP, Money Tree Killer, Score Sender, Gormball AP

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    134/0
    Mentioned
    108 times
    Time Online
    7d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Simple Program Guides: Carnival AP, Money Tree Killer, Score Sender, Gormball AP

Hey clraik members! Here is a guide for some clraik programs. (This is my first guide and I'm sorry if images are such terrible quality, that's the best I could get them!) Most of these programs are pretty simple but it's just for the newbies who just started. First of all, before you can use any of the programs, you must have these files: (you need an account to see links)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Program 1: Reemer's Carnival Autoplayer
    Download: (you need an account to see links)
    Availability: Available to all clraik members!
    Difficulty Level: 2/10

How to use:
    Reemer's Carnival Autoplayer is so simple.

1. Run the program as Administrator.

2. Log in with your clraik information.

3. Once you have logged in, it should say "You are authorized for clearance." Then, this screen should pop up:

4.Enter your Neopets Username and Password and press 'Login'

5.Then Un-check the games you don't want to play and press start. It will automatically start. Simple as that

Some extra info:

• Increasing the Refresh times will make the program seem less suspicious and more legit. (1 second = 1000 milliseconds [ms])
    • This program is just an Autoplayer. It does not ensure that you will win big at the games.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Program 2: Money Tree Killer
    Availability: clraik Rank (Read more about Ranks in Ben's guide: (you need an account to see links))
    Difficulty Level: 2/10

How to use:
    As simple as Carnival Player and one of my favorite Programs!

1. Run the program as Administrator.

2. Log in with your clraik information and press 'Enter Program'. (Make sure you have achieved Rank of 'clraik' or have VIP)

3. Once you are authorized for clearance, this screen should pop up:

4. The 'Account Login' section of the program is where you log in. This program has Proxy support which is good in the case that you are going to be Ice banned. It also cloaks your IP address. (Ben's Guide to Proxies: (you need an account to see links))

5. The 'Controls / Log' section of the program you tell the program what items you would like to grab. You can load a list or just add the item name. The 'Controls / Log' section as helps to identify the delay of the program between refreshing the page. It also has a nice 'Minimize to tray option' which helps people who like to have clear taskbars.

6. After you have everything you need, you can press Start Program and it automatically start searching for the items you listed on your list. Here are some items you can consider on your list of items to grab:

Extra info:

• Codestones are the most common items grabbed. Second most common would be Neggs. Paintbrushes are rare but they can be donated by people (Usually accidental). I have got many Codestones and Neggs and 2 Paintbrushes.
    • You may only grab 10 items a day from the money tree per account. Once you have reached 10, it will fail to grab anymore items. This is why there is a built-in feature that automatically stops the program after 20 misses, which is great for AFKers.
    • Having more items on the list makes the program slower at grabbing items. Recommendation: For different accounts, have a specific type of item set for that account. For example, on Account 1, I will grab Paintbrushes. On Account 2, I will grab Codestones. On Account 3, I will grab Neggs.... and so on.....
    Program 3: Majin Score Sender by Infamous Joe
    Availability: clraik Rank
    Difficulty Level: 5/10

How to use:
    The closest thing you will get to a NP generator. Automatically plays games for you and sends scores. You must be logical when using this program!!

1. Run program as Administrator.

2. Enter your clraik Log in info and authorize account. (You must be at a clraik rank or have VIP!!) Press 'Enter program' 2 times and let the program load. It takes about 10 seconds. When it loads, it should look like this:

3. In the first tab, Neopets Login, you can fill out the information to either Score Send on one or multiple accounts. If you are not going to AFK and are new to this, I recommend using ONE account sending method. It also has proxy support which I HIGHLY recommend using. Score Sending has a high freeze rate if you don't use it correctly. (Ben's guide to Proxies: (you need an account to see links))

4. In the second tab, Score Sending Options, you get to choose either sending scores for a few games, or for a whole list. I recommend using a whole list, even if you are new. For every game you will Score Send, there are THREE things that you need to fill out that will identify how the program will send the score. Here are the 3 things:

1. Game ID: Entering the Game ID will tell the program which game you are trying to play.
    2. Score: Entering the Score will tell the program what score you want to send for the game specified in the 'Game ID' section.
    3. Wait Time: Entering the Wait Time will tell the program how long you want it to wait before sending the score. (This will make it seem like a real player playing). I highly recommend that Wait Times should be longer for longer games and shorter for shorter games.

There IS another feature which is called MOD. It's not very important for most games but it helps makes scores look legit. An example that Joe provides is "For example: Meerca Chase II scores are only divisible by 18, so the Mod for this game is "18". Note that most games do not have a mod."Score Sending Lists can be found here: (you need an account to see links)Or you can use the list I use (Which is from the link above):

5. In the Program Settings tab, it allows you to choose between Normal Mode (Playing just for NP) or Trophy Mode (Which plays for Trophies). If you are using the Mutiple Score Sending, it is recommended that you check "Shuffle Score List when starting and between accounts" so it seems more legit.

6. In the Program Settings Sub-Tab, we have Extra Settings. It allows you to give the program the command to pause the program after XX scores and lets you Deposit NP into the bank. It also has the all-famous 'Minimize to Tray' setting!

7. The last Tab is Program Log, which tells you up-to-scale info about the program. It tells you if you fail to Send a Score and if you Succeed. There is also a Sub-Tab, Status, which allows you to visually see the program counting off and the amount of NP you have on you and the NP you have earned. Press Start Program and Enjoy.

Extra Info:

• If you are currently using the list I provided, you will make ~100k in ~1-2 hours. It's not the best list but it makes decent money for those low on cash.
    • Don't press "Stop Program", it will not Stop the program, it will just skip over a game score. I've never pressed 'Pause' because i read somewhere it freezes you but, use at your own free will.
    • After you have enough NP, it is recommended that you buy ETS items (Like Baby Paint Brush) and send it to a Shell account to hold. Since the NP are kind of illegit, you should secure them first before buying items.
    Program 4: Reemer's Gormball Autoplayer
    Availability: All clraik members!
    Difficulty: 2/10

How to use:
    Very simple, but useful like most of Reemer's programs! Plays Gormball for you.

1. Run program as Administrator.

2. Enter your clraik Log in info and press "Let me in dare". It will authorize your account. Then this should show up:

3. This program is so simple. Just type in your Log in info and press Start. You can adjust the Refresh Rate and how many Games you want to play. Have Fun!

Extra info:

• From Gormball, you win NP. You can also win items from Gormball (Upon win). Rarities range. Most items are sold for about ~1,000 up to 100,000
    • You get an avatar when you win one round of Gormball.
    Program 5: Pound Sniper Pro by Infamous Joe
    Availability: clraik Rank
    Difficulty Level: 4/10

How to use: A pet adopter that easily adopts any kind of pet for you. Little intelligence is required.

1. Run Program as Administrator.

2. Log in with your clraik info. This should pop up:

3. The first tab, Neopets Login, is where you type in the info for if you want to snipe pets on one or multiple accounts. If you are new to this, use just one account. Fill out your Neopets Log in info and proceed to step #4.

4. The second tab, Settings Tab I, is where you tell the program how fast you want it to refresh and it allows you to give the program the command to skip pets with weird names. One of the main options, though, is the Color/Species list. This is where you can choose what species/color of pets you want. [The format is like this: {Color}:{Species}].

For example, if you want ALL Plushie pets, you would type: (plushie:all)
    If you wanted a Plushie Kougra, you would type: (plushie:kougra)
    Lastly, if you wanted an any-colored Lutari, you would type: (all:lutari)

An example of a list is shown below. (To add a colors/species to the list, just type it in the box under your list. [Shown in Box No. 2])

5. In the third tab, Settings Tab II, we have pet stats. If you are looking for a pet with high HSD, you might want to modify these stats. Also in here, you can search by pet name. So, if you know there's a cool pet in the pound you want, type in the name of it.

6. The last and final tab is the program log. This shows if you have adopted and if you have missed any pets. Also in the last tab (and in every other tab) is Program controls, all the way at the bottom of the program. Here, you have the option to either snipe pets by their color/species, name or stats. There is also a nifty "Alert on Snipe" that tells you when you have sniped a pet. And as always in Joe's programs, the famous "Minimize to tray" option.

Extra info:
    • You must be very patient when using this program. You can sometimes go with 7000+ refreshes without getting a pet.
    MORE GUIDES:
    More to come....
    Last edited by Adam; 01-14-2012 at 08:38 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Adam For This Useful Post:

IndigoSunset (01-13-2012),j03 (01-14-2012),kidchaor (01-16-2012),Mango (01-14-2012),Reemer (01-11-2012),Ryan~ (01-19-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    134/0
    Mentioned
    108 times
    Time Online
    7d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Added pet sniper pro

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    134/0
    Mentioned
    108 times
    Time Online
    7d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Added job coupons to money grabbing list

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Ive already made a guide for Majin Score Sender & Pound Sniper xd

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    134/0
    Mentioned
    108 times
    Time Online
    7d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Ive already made a guide for Majin Score Sender & Pound Sniper xd
    Yeah just reposting but now that you're here, can you try my show/hide content?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Great guide man!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    203 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Good guide. Do you mind if I use your pictures of my programs for the download pages? My pictures are broken.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    great guide..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    134/0
    Mentioned
    108 times
    Time Online
    7d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Reemer View Post
    Good guide. Do you mind if I use your pictures of my programs for the download pages? My pictures are broken.
    no problem

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    134/0
    Mentioned
    108 times
    Time Online
    7d 20h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    MORE EXTRA INFO FOR MONEY TREE GRABBER!!! Random events CAN happen while using this program!!! (Good stuff: Find codestones, paintbrush, lab map pieces, etc.) [Bad: Pant Devil, Item turns to dust, Active pet turns into a baby]