23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    Click the bots you want to run in the settings file and then run once a day dailies bot and each bot will run one after the other Anneska They will only run once so if you want a bot to run more than once then make a repeating schedule to start later in the day and do the repeat thing.

@(you need an account to see links) I noticed the wishing well bot resets to Bag of Peanuts each time stealth core restarts. Can we have it save the item name we input?
    Thanks, I actually have a bunch of settings I need to add save support for in the next update. Pretty much all of the new ones I added.

Quote Originally Posted by Anneska View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) so if i selected the bots i want to run in the setting pnce-a-day tab do I then just say start program?
    Sorry i feel like an idiot

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

ok I got something right now. it's running but it only did the lab
    Yeah it ain't hard, just take this step by step. First you set what you want to run under the "Once-A-Day Dailies" settings tab, then you create the schedule for this task to run in the next tab under "Scheduler". Really easy.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    383 times
    Time Online
    89d 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    thanks I am not sure what i did wrong before but it ran perfectly now

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    10d 20h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links)

the updates are wonderful! thank you.

however when I try to use the SSW Sniper it says:

I logged onto the account manually to check and I'm not SSW banned, so i'm not sure why this is happening.

edit: restarted it and it's working fine, my bad.
    Last edited by gooddoggo; 01-08-2017 at 06:47 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gooddoggo For This Useful Post:

j03 (01-08-2017)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (01-10-2017),importado23 (01-11-2017),Stocking Anarchy (01-10-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Not sure when the Lever of Doom bot is set to stop trying to pull the lever. Could you add the number of tries option to that bot like you have for the symol hole?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

importado23 (01-11-2017),j03 (01-11-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Figured I should just add this so others can see incase they have similar issues.

Program logs in just fine with my 6 shells. I set up a simple dailies schedule with start and end times. A break of 1-2 minutes between each account. I start the program and it goes fine for the first account. But I have noticed some things that I am unsure if they are okay or not.

- acct 1 goes through all just fine.
    - acct 2 will say "you already visited giant omelette/giant jelly/already collected bank interest today". But will do the other stuff like buy scratchcard, lotto tickets, and wheels just fine.
    - same applies for the other shells as it goes through.

If I use a game, any game it seems it will just keep running in the logs. I set start and end times. I changed the number of wins for snow wars for example to only 2 to make sure it doesn't run long. My play time I set for a short time just to test if it would stop...I have been setting for 15 minutes of playing time.

The account manager tab does show my schedule per account with start and end times, all correctly as I inputted it.
    Same with if I put an account to run snow wars once all the other dailies are done. The times are set, it starts with that task and it will show "started or stopped" once that time expires. As it should.

But it is the log that shows it still plays even after the end time. It also still logs play if I stop the program and even if I removed the task from the list. This continual play has happened for snow wars, cell block, cheat and dice a roo. It seems like any turn based game.

I downloaded the program from the downloads section. Only installed whatever it came with. So am I missing a file or something?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sci_Girl For This Useful Post:

j03 (01-11-2017)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    @(you need an account to see links) I do know I have to fix the stop/kill switch for some game players... This will be done in the next update.

Just to clarify, the once a day dailies bot does not stop if you set a stop time... It will keep going until everything from the list under settings is complete. Again... I have to go over the stop feature for most bots. Thankfully, you do have the stop after x tries/plays/rounds and some games won't keep being played since your pet will eventually get bored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I do know I have to fix the stop/kill switch for some game players... This will be done in the next update.

Just to clarify, the once a day dailies bot does not stop if you set a stop time... It will keep going until everything from the list under settings is complete. Again... I have to go over the stop feature for most bots. Thankfully, you do have the stop after x tries/plays/rounds and some games won't keep being played since your pet will eventually get bored.

Suggestion, would you be able to incorporate separate saved settings on the Dailies bot per account? So that way we can run the dailies bot concurrently on multiple accounts but say if one account doesn't need the pick your own avatar/kiss the mortog/etc it doesn't have to have that enabled in order for your other accounts to have the chance of earning the avatars.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    Suggestion, would you be able to incorporate separate saved settings on the Dailies bot per account? So that way we can run the dailies bot concurrently on multiple accounts but say if one account doesn't need the pick your own avatar/kiss the mortog/etc it doesn't have to have that enabled in order for your other accounts to have the chance of earning the avatars.
    Unless I change how the once a day dailies list is handled, I don't think I will be creating such a feature any time soon.

Maybe pick all that you will do on all accounts and then run the rest later on? I also still run bots that I don't need to, just for fun. Like snowager and buried treasure.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Is there a workaround for when SC monotony bot sometimes thinks your account has already spun the wheel? Tried in once-a-day dailies, stand alone bot, and also tried logging in with browser cookies.

Page 84 of 299 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast