Thread: Any good Battledome guides or tips?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    7d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

Question Any good Battledome guides or tips?

Hello peeps,

Just wondering if any of you fine people know any good battledome guides? I want to learn more about the battledome in general and learn about the benefits of farming specific opponents in there etc.

I've had a look through some stuff on reddit but it's a mess there and the information is usually so outdated!

I want to learn about the latest things you guys are up to on battledome.

Are there any good Userscripts or databases I should look into to aid my BD adventures?

Thanks!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4d 10h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    There's a script here that you can use : (you need an account to see links)
    Not sure if it still works but you can try.

IDB has lots of battledome guides. (you need an account to see links)

Best to farm is Koi Warrior (codestones) if non-premium. Go the the premium arena for nerkmids.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guap For This Useful Post:

aaronsd (04-15-2020),Gato (04-15-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (04-15-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    18d 5h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    The best guide to 1P BD imo is this one: (you need an account to see links)

Then there's this other which is pretty complete, including what you should train (and in what order), abilities, BD opponents for avies etc. I highly recommend a read if you wanna learn everything: (you need an account to see links)

And last there's this one which lists all good weapons, but is very outdated (there's no mention of turned tooth which turns all offensive weapons below anagram swords useless - howerver the rest is still very accurate). Despite this, it's still a pretty interesting read if you have the time, especially for 2P. For what we have now at the site the first guide is more useful though. (you need an account to see links)

Also, the site mentioned by the user abover (IDB by jellyneo) is also great, you can aways find if a weapon is good/bad by their ratings and explanations, especially new releases.
    Last edited by Saturnine; 04-15-2020 at 06:06 AM.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Saturnine For This Useful Post:

aaronsd (04-15-2020),Gato (04-15-2020),gera (04-15-2020),Guap (04-16-2020),Nami (04-21-2020),Pidgey (04-15-2020),tinypaws (04-15-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    7d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Thank you both for the wealth of info! I'll be going over all of that I think!

That step by step guide to what to train and the abilities to get sounds exactly like what someone beginning out like me needs!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aaronsd For This Useful Post:

Guap (04-16-2020),Saturnine (04-15-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by user123 View Post
    I just finished battling the Mummy and got 6 normal codestones and 1 red one.

Hmm might just be luck, spooky usually gives me way too much stupid food items

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 19h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    I just finished battling the Mummy and got 6 normal codestones and 1 red one.
    Your best bet would be to fight Koi Warrior, like Guap said. That's because every dome has its own themed item prize pool besides codestones, and the Maraquan Dome has the smallest item pool, which mean the ratio to get codestones is the highest with that one. If you have Premium, then the Space dome is best (Jetsam Ace), because of the same reason (few space themed items).

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 19h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    I've found with Koi Warrior I get a lot maraquan plushies and stamps when it's codestones I want. With The Mummy I rarely don't get at least one. Most I've had is 8 there.
    You do you of course. Just know Koi Warrior statistically gives out the most codestones *shrugs*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    7d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik. View Post
    You do you of course. Just know Koi Warrior statistically gives out the most codestones *shrugs*
    I've found with Koi Warrior I get a lot maraquan plushies and stamps when it's codestones I want. With The Mummy I rarely don't get at least one. Most I've had is 8 there.
    I've been reading guide after guide and not actually doing any BD yet haha... I think I just need to take the plunge and try it out and see how it goes.. I think my BD pet is strong enough to take on Koi Warrior and a few other high reward opponents people talk about, but even though I probably have the stats, I don't think I have all the items I need to take them out in the first few turns - which means it might drag on too much and I'll just end up losing! I think it's all in my head though lol, should just do it and face the loss and learn from it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aaronsd For This Useful Post:

Erik. (04-20-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    If you can get the Lens Flare (Level 50) you can knock opponents out in one round. Level 200 will give you Warlocks Rage which gives you a similar ability. Doesn't drag on much then.
    Also managed to get 5 codestones today and 4 yesterday
    Last edited by user123; 04-21-2020 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Previous post disappeared so added it here.