38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Is this for every send? Please remember to not use your account while botting, you'll get logged out and it looks suspicious.
    Yea. I close my tabs, login on the program successfully, set up a schedule for yyb, hit start program. It runs, and on the first send of each of my 3 attempts so far it gives me that error. "Send Error. Could not process score data (Error 79). Please post on the Altador cup support thread. unable to."

I used this last year with several accounts so I feel like I'm doing everything right but idk. Lol

Edit. I just tried again and got a different bit of text at the end of "please post on the support thread. Remote server returned" I can't view the rest of the message but its different from the "unable to." from other attempts. lol
    Last edited by PhysicsFan; 06-12-2021 at 07:35 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    3d 21h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Just got the update, is it me or are these new pre-programmed times are much shorter than before?

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    36d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by firelow View Post
    Just got the update, is it me or are these new pre-programmed times are much shorter than before?
    Are the same

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    i downloaded the latest update and now when I click to open, it wont open

- - - Updated - - -

never mind. downloaded again and running YYB now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    OMG I finally fixed the problem of auto-shutting down after two days!!!! I'm not sure whether this is going to be helpful to anyone but I'm writing down what I have tweaked and actioned, regardless whether it is relevant to the AC YY SSer or not.

1. Downloaded the latest AC SSer
    2. Placed the entire folder into the same cldraik folder I have for other programs
    3. Downloaded the latest library files and restarted (and updated) my computer
    4. Checked I have the latest .NET framework
    5. Unticked the time to disable the task on the scheduler; unticked the Repeat function box

I know I might sound like someone who has no complete sense in programming but those steps work!!! I hope this helps! LMAO

I will update again once the AC SSer managed to send 46 games

Edited#2
    I managed to send max games for YY, SS and MSN so far
    I'm now trying to configure the setting of the program without getting it shuts down automatically. Will keep you guys posted xx

LOVE YALLLLL

Edited:

So I thought I will state here what was the problem with my AC SSer prior to those steps.

I downloaded the latest zip, extracted and run the .exe file right away. The AC SSer managed to detect my cookie just fine and logged into my account with no problem. I left the program scheduler in its default setting EXCEPT I ticked the function of disabling the task at a certain and I ticked the Repeat function. I ran the program and the program automatically shuts down completely a couple of seconds after I clicked the button.

I hope this helps in finding out the root problem
    Last edited by mumbajumba; 06-13-2021 at 12:54 AM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mumbajumba For This Useful Post:

alenka (06-12-2021),Android (06-12-2021),solarix (06-13-2021),Stardust (06-12-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I decided to do a suggestion from page 186 about error 79, now i am letting it run after doing the suggestions, it still says error 79, could not process score data, but its also saying successfully sent score 1 of 40 9 goals registered. waiting 2:46. etc. so i guess it's working sort of? lol. sent 3 scores successfully so far. Should i just ignore the error 79?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by mumbajumba View Post
    OMG I finally fixed the problem of auto-shutting down after two days!!!! I'm not sure whether this is going to be helpful to anyone but I'm writing down what I have tweaked and actioned, regardless whether it is relevant to the AC YY SSer or not.

1. Downloaded the latest AC SSer
    2. Placed the entire folder into the same cldraik folder I have for other programs
    3. Downloaded the latest library files and restarted (and updated) my computer
    4. Checked I have the latest .NET framework
    5. Unticked the time to disable the task on the scheduler; unticked the Repeat function box

I know I might sound like someone who has no complete sense in programming but those steps work!!! I hope this helps! LMAO

I will update again once the AC SSer managed to send 46 games

LOVE YALLLLL

Edited:

So I thought I will state here what was the problem with my AC SSer prior to those steps.

I downloaded the latest zip, extracted and run the .exe file right away. The AC SSer managed to detect my cookie just fine and logged into my account with no problem. I left the program scheduler in its default setting EXCEPT I ticked the function of disabling the task at a certain and I ticked the Repeat function. I ran the program and the program automatically shuts down completely a couple of seconds after I clicked the button.

I hope this helps in finding out the root problem
    I'm a new player here just for the AC SS, and had the same issue... Went to post here and you had already solved my issue. The unticking is what did it for me. I can't give rep but please know I'm very, very grateful.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Festival View Post
    have you changed any of the values for scores or times?
    No I have not modified anything

Pronouns
    He/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Is there a reason the timing changed for SOSD to minimum 45 seconds? Is it to avoid being stackpathed?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    Is there a reason the timing changed for SOSD to minimum 45 seconds? Is it to avoid being stackpathed?
    mine was already set and that from the biggining, i've been using a way shorther timing and it run with 0 issues today

Page 208 of 278 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258 ... LastLast