Page 181 of 511 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 5102

Thread: [Guide] How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi + Ryu Master List (inc. non-actives)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneiros View Post
    I haven't checked in these boards for a while, and I'm seeing that we can get a bunny Ryu?? Whaaat?

I want a bunny lol. Does this mean I have to neglect Frank and let him be reborn?
    Nope! You have to give Frank EXTRA love to get his care rating (the stars on the Ryu config interface) at max, and then once he's eligible he will pop into an egg and evolve into hopefully a new branch (or the next evolution of your current one)! The evolving bit is still RNG, I believe, so you might not end up with the bunny line.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Oneiros (05-02-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    19d 10h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Nope! You have to give Frank EXTRA love to get his care rating (the stars on the Ryu config interface) at max, and then once he's eligible he will pop into an egg and evolve into hopefully a new branch (or the next evolution of your current one)! The evolving bit is still RNG, I believe, so you might not end up with the bunny line.
    Oh, okay--so exactly the opposite lol! Good thing I asked. He's at 4 1/2 right now so I'll keep giving him extra attention. Thanks for the info!

More and more keep getting added to the Ryus and every time I'm blown away! It's so cool how much they can change.

hello i am frank i'm a cat now sike blub blub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Oneiros For This Useful Post:

Ice (05-02-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    dang guys, and here I thought I was a master pooper scooper with babysitting ryus during the day but I'm actually on the low end!

500 / 800 / 300
    700 / 800 / 400

I very rarely have Mimikryu available for babysitting since I work from home and can check on them a lot so they get a lot of love from me, assuming that top row is my care count for them only.

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (05-03-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 7h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    dang guys, and here I thought I was a master pooper scooper with babysitting ryus during the day but I'm actually on the low end!

500 / 800 / 300
    700 / 800 / 400

I very rarely have Mimikryu available for babysitting since I work from home and can check on them a lot so they get a lot of love from me, assuming that top row is my care count for them only.
    that is indeed what the top row is for

you're doing better as i am in about all categories though so don't sell yourself short

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Alister (05-03-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    ooooh did anyone else just unlock the sunset paint?! I've been checking on Mimik all day and it just triggered sometime between now and an hour ago when I last posted in the thread.

p.s. would anyone's ryu like a sunset puffball visitor?

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (05-03-2021),Charmander (05-03-2021),Mario2302 (05-03-2021),Nyanobyte                      (05-03-2021),valora (05-03-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 7h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    ooooh did anyone else just unlock the sunset paint?! I've been checking on Mimik all day and it just triggered sometime between now and an hour ago when I last posted in the thread.
    omg it looks amazing on Mimikryu

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Alister (05-03-2021)

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 44m

p.s. would anyone's ryu like a sunset puffball visitor?
    AHH! Congratulations!!

If you don't mind me asking, does it happen to be around evening time where you are?
    Ive had this theory that the unlock for this could be interacting with your Ryu around golden hour/sunset times. Ive been working on testing that theory it since its release to no avail T.T

(you need an account to see links)
    ^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Charmander (05-03-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post
    AHH! Congratulations!!

If you don't mind me asking, does it happen to be around evening time where you are?
    Ive had this theory that the unlock for this could be interacting with your Ryu around golden hour/sunset times. Ive been working on testing that theory it since its release to no avail T.T
    Not even close, interestingly enough. I noticed it at 3:05pm my local time (which matches my Ryu's time on my settings) so if I did something specific to unlock it, it would have been between 2pm and 3pm. I don't think I did anything special during that hour; posted once or twice maybe, took care of my Ryu. I didn't take care of anyone else's during that time that I recall.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 7h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post
    AHH! Congratulations!!

didn't bat already confirm paints would unlock in a similar fashion as the backgrounds that are random at a certain amount of interactions?

Ruygi

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,167 times
    Time Online
    558d 1h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post
    didn't bat already confirm paints would unlock in a similar fashion as the backgrounds that are random at a certain amount of interactions?
    We know some of them are, but I don't know if he confirmed that all of them are like that.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Page 181 of 511 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast