DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    There are actually a TON of glitched names out there. I have a list of at least 150 of them and that was just from a limited search. I’m sure there are WAY more than that out there right now too. Kind of annoying that they won’t be handling the transfers for these pets anymore. They were a pretty cool novelty item for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    My knowledge on the topic... all Glitched named pets that were pounded were deleted.

The "character" breaks the pages connected to them with a symbol normally like a space is %20?

So they cannot be adopted.

When you look at there picture in the Lab Ray/Neolodge screen it's a broken image due to this.

So it's easier on TnT to just delete them. They weren't supposed to be create-able any way
    Thats exactly where the issues come from. One of those antiquated pieces of code that the site can’t handle.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Pidgey (08-24-2023),Sakuras (09-05-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Ah I hadn't been around so didn't see there was already a thread about this!

I'm lucky that I got a pet I'd sat on for a bit moved like - two days before the random decision to not do transfers anymore, but I have another one stuck on a shell now. Tcch.

It's honestly ridiculous that TNT can change the established 'rules' on such a whim. I did notice an uptick in people trading glitched names recently - all the accounts on the PC seem to have snagged one, but that's still only a couple of trades a week. If they're struggling to get through tickets it's because they need more staff not because someone wants to trade Micky*Mouse. What's going on with all the money they're supposed to be using for improvements? Is Alice really the only person dealing with tickets at the moment?

I hope they find a way to get through their backlog and make support friendlier. The hope that they might be more chill under new ownership doesn't seem to be proving true so far.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) there are notably two new support staffers, Jessie and Blake, but it also makes me wonder are Delilah and Lucille gone, in which case the number of active support staffers is effectively still the same as before either way 99% of the ticket back up is from THEIR shitty policy decisions that are causing people to clog the system. play stupid games, win stupid prizes @ TNT 🙄

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

birdies (08-26-2023),Sakuras (09-05-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    30d 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    PSA two, electric boogaloo: If you submitted a ticket to have a glitch pet moved around this time, check on your account. TNT iced several accounts with glitch-name pets that made the request, apparently.

If anyone has gotten tnt to be lenient and move a glitch pet after saying they won't, please let me know!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CadmiumYellow For This Useful Post:

Dot (08-25-2023),Sakuras (09-05-2023),Zapdos (08-28-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 12h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by CadmiumYellow View Post
    PSA two, electric boogaloo: If you submitted a ticket to have a glitch pet moved around this time, check on your account. TNT iced several accounts with glitch-name pets that made the request, apparently.

If anyone has gotten tnt to be lenient and move a glitch pet after saying they won't, please let me know!
    Do you know what the ice reasons are for those users? Is it related to the glitch name or no?

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m

Oh wow what a huge downside. I really hope this is a confusion

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    30d 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    Do you know what the ice reasons are for those users? Is it related to the glitch name or no?
    Last edited by CadmiumYellow; 08-25-2023 at 08:45 PM.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CadmiumYellow For This Useful Post:

Dot (08-26-2023),Sakuras (09-05-2023),Synth Salazzle (08-25-2023),Zapdos (08-28-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Honestly, I had been wondering if the sudden rise in glitch name requests might cause this, but even so I'm surprised TNT are finding the time to do this rather than deal with actual support requests. 99 percent of the accounts I've seen glitch name pets on are basically unused and long long dead, I'm not sure protecting them needs to be a priority.

It really does look like the new TNT policy is to move back towards the bad old days of more aggressive freezing.

My account is okay but I did play on it and do other things for a few weeks before making the trade request.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to birdies For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (09-05-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    102d 9h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    I'm assuming no one has gotten any word on this being reversed? :/ it's so annoying. I tried submitting a ticket but that was when this was first announced. Anyone been lucky with it recently?

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    74d 10h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I'm assuming no one has gotten any word on this being reversed? :/ it's so annoying. I tried submitting a ticket but that was when this was first announced. Anyone been lucky with it recently?
    Lazuli reading my mind as I came here to check for an update.

I had sent another ticket in asking, but they closed my ticket and hadn't actually responded, so I'm not sure if their silence is a response
    UB Courtesy of: @Munna

Credit for the beautiful signature to: (you need an account to see links)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Harvest Goddess For This Useful Post:

Lazuli (08-29-2023)