Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    150d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Quote Originally Posted by motherfucker View Post
    BIG HALLOWEEN ENERGY

I need to find the photos, but when I was younger, I was OBSESSED with Sailor Moon. So was my kindergarten girlfriend.

Her mom made us matching costumes for Halloween one year. I was Tuxedo Mask and she was Sailor Moon.

(I'm gonna search through photo albums when I go to my mom's this weekend for Thanksgiving and see what I can find to share)

Edit: Texted my mom to see if she can find the photo for me. I need to see it NOW.
    please tell your mom this is urgent and there are some people waiting to marvel in your glory.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Hazem (10-05-2020),motherfucker (10-05-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    88/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    74d 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    I LOVE the Evil Dead.

The original is a little cheesy, but still creepy. The remake from 2013 is SO GOOD if you're into gory ghost thrillers.

I'll give it a try. I'm looking right now a place to rent/buy the movie online
    Thank you for the recommendation!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    306 times
    Time Online
    134d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilogy View Post
    I'll give it a try. I'm looking right now a place to rent/buy the movie online
    Thank you for the recommendation!
    I believe the remake is on Netflix!

Edit: It used to be on Netflix in Canada, but from what I can tell it is still on Netflix USA.
    It's also on Prime Video if you have Prime!

(you need an account to see links)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to motherfucker For This Useful Post:

Hazem (10-05-2020)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,167 times
    Time Online
    558d 3h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Could the friendship comment be a hint? I know I recently added one or two people as friends, but I'm not sure if that was during the month of October. Maybe other ways of interacting with people? Writing on userpages, sending messages, giving a certain amount of thanks or rep? Though I think probably not that last one because I don't give rep out nearly as much as I should. In combination with posting in certain threads (which, this thread being in SPAM feels like a twist because I'd otherwise guess it only counts on places where thanks/post count/et cetera count).

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (10-05-2020),Blue-tooth (10-05-2020),dustyc (10-05-2020),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (10-05-2020),Lolaloveloki (10-05-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (10-05-2020),Nyanobyte                      (10-05-2020)

Pronouns
    --------------------
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    25d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Maybe we need to tell a spooky story! This is from Scary Stories To tell in the Dark:

I'm spooky Bat! IM SPOOKY!
    You know me Sweet! Cool as a Shaolin Monk!
    Timmy
    07-26-2023 Besties

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to omg.UFOs For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (10-05-2020),Blue-tooth (10-05-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (10-05-2020),Stardust (10-05-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    31d 9h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Could the friendship comment be a hint? I know I recently added one or two people as friends, but I'm not sure if that was during the month of October. Maybe other ways of interacting with people? Writing on userpages, sending messages, giving a certain amount of thanks or rep? Though I think probably not that last one because I don't give rep out nearly as much as I should. In combination with posting in certain threads (which, this thread being in SPAM feels like a twist because I'd otherwise guess it only counts on places where thanks/post count/et cetera count).
    Ohhh maybe!! Frendship is the key lol

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xChoppie View Post
    Sounds fun!
    We don't celebrate Halloween here so would love to hear more
    Here's what @(you need an account to see links) said and they received the userbar.
    Idk what to think hahah

Healers - Defenders of cK

Signature sticker by @(you need an account to see links)

Gif by @xmilo

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lolaloveloki For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Yesterday we were sending and receiveng a couple messages with @(you need an account to see links) :o! Maybe we should keep at it, girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilogy View Post
    Oh my... I sleep through my alarm yesterday
    Anyhow, I admit I'm having a good time checking frequently on this thread and reading everyone else experiences and thoughts about Halloween - I wonder if this has been asked or no but what's your favorite Horror movie from all time?
    For me It would be The Shinning
    I'm like a HUGE fan of Stephen King's, but my most recent favourite movie is probably Somnia, it's awesome! I watched it for the effects and stayed for the horror!

Quote Originally Posted by Extraterrestrial View Post
    The Shining is definitely up there for me half because I adore Jack Nicholson.

But my personal fave is Hereditary! I really love movie analysis videos and Hereditary sent me watching a toooon after I saw it.
    Haven't seend this but want so much!! I wached the "Te lo resumo as� no m�s" (an Agentine's podcast where he resumes pretty fast and funny some movies) waiting for a dissaster and he even admits he likes it! So i'm waiting to forget everything about the Te lo resumo to watch it ahhahah

I LOVE the Evil Dead.

The original is a little cheesy, but still creepy. The remake from 2013 is SO GOOD if you're into gory ghost thrillers.

I need totry this! Had this colleague that was obsesed with Evil Dead and tried to make me watched it, but now that you name i'll probably watch it!

I don't know how could i forget this, this is no way me as a child, but this was the most costume i'd ever owned and i made it with the help of my mom! The mask was done 100% by myself, the bow with my dad and we even made a wolf thing with the help of my bf hahaha It was for a presentation but it happened to be at Halloween so i used it all day!

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Da Plushee Boree For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (10-05-2020),Blue-tooth (10-05-2020),Extraterrestrial (10-05-2020),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (10-05-2020),kittyray (10-05-2020),Lolaloveloki (10-05-2020),motherfucker (10-05-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (10-05-2020),Nyanobyte                      (10-05-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    31d 9h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Ohhh I love Evil Dead!!
    Not long ago, I was obsessed with Haunting of Hill House on Netflix! There's gonna be a second season this month!

Healers - Defenders of cK

Signature sticker by @(you need an account to see links)

Gif by @xmilo

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    150d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    @(you need an account to see links) , I'm down to keep trying. Maybe there is an emoji? your costume must have been amazing btw if that pic is any indication of how it looked.

I tried searching like spooky and halloween in the search bar and nothing. Thought if we stalked all the threads Bat was in then maybe that would have been something.
    Happy Halloween, something about candy corn. the only other thing I picked up was that everyone on the first page that happens to have the bar also has VIP but I dont think that would be a requirement (that may have been mentioned but 3am memory is rusty)

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariealle View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) , I'm down to keep trying. Maybe there is an emoji? your costume must have been amazing btw if that pic is any indication of how it looked.

I tried searching like spooky and halloween in the search bar and nothing. Thought if we stalked all the threads Bat was in then maybe that would have been something.
    Happy Halloween, something about candy corn. the only other thing I picked up was that everyone on the first page that happens to have the bar also has VIP but I dont think that would be a requirement (that may have been mentioned but 3am memory is rusty)
    Ohhh that's the real costume!! It was so funny to do! Two months of hard work with all my family, it was crazy!

I don't think vip is neccesary? It feels like unfair/unbalancing the game :o!
    My bet is something Candy Corn, Halloween or Friendship properly written hahahah

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Da Plushee Boree For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (10-05-2020)