6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    @(you need an account to see links)

I made it with a few online tutorials, this was before Korra was popular enough to cosplay, so there wasn't any how to videos at the time!

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (09-13-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    INDIANA BONEEEEESSSSS

THAT'S IT

γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (09-13-2022)

Pronouns
    He/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I haven't gone trick or treating in several years (especially because of a certain pandemic), but I personally don't mind leaving out a bowl or two of candy for the kids that stop by! The last time I went trick or treating, I was a teen and went as Hatsune Miku which was really fun. I think I still have that cosplay somewhere! If I were to go out again, I would probably go as her again just because I love Vocaloid. Other than that, I do have a very cute budgie kigurumi since I have seen people go out in their onesies.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Android For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (09-13-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    Honestly @(you need an account to see links) more people should just go out in their kigurumi! I always end up way too cold in my costume for halloween since it's usually cold and wet, and the last time I wore my kigurumi I was so comfy and cozy.

I think last time I went trick-or-treating was in high school? My friends and I dressed up as different colors of the rainbow, but only me (green) and my friend (yellow) went out to actually get candy lmao. All the adults were like... "aren't you a little old???"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Houndoom For This Useful Post:

Android (09-13-2022),Jackalope (09-13-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndoom View Post
    Honestly @(you need an account to see links) more people should just go out in their kigurumi! I always end up way too cold in my costume for halloween since it's usually cold and wet, and the last time I wore my kigurumi I was so comfy and cozy.

I think last time I went trick-or-treating was in high school? My friends and I dressed up as different colors of the rainbow, but only me (green) and my friend (yellow) went out to actually get candy lmao. All the adults were like... "aren't you a little old???"
    I absolutely hate when adults question the age of trick or treaters. Teenagers could be getting up to much worse shit than asking you for a fun size twix. Let them hold onto youth as long as they can. Ugh. Like who's it hurting??

Thank you @Orbit for the Jackalope Ryu

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jackalope For This Useful Post:

Android (09-13-2022),hearts (09-13-2022),Houndoom (09-13-2022)

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 15h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    Such a good pick! Do you have anyone who would do Aziraphale with you?? My bff just asked if we could go to a con as them and I was so about it!
    My partner thought about it a while ago, I'll have to ask and see if they're still interested!
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Double.Trouble For This Useful Post:

galaxystar (09-19-2022),Jackalope (09-13-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    I absolutely hate when adults question the age of trick or treaters. Teenagers could be getting up to much worse shit than asking you for a fun size twix. Let them hold onto youth as long as they can. Ugh. Like who's it hurting??
    This AF

If a group of grown adults came to my door dressed up wanting candy, I'd give it to 'em
    Life's short
    Let people have fun and be silly damn

γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€β™‘γ€€β€’γ€€

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

galaxystar (09-19-2022),Jackalope (09-13-2022),kittyray (09-13-2022)

Pronouns
    He/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndoom View Post

Kigus are easy and fun to wear, though a bit on the pricey side for imports and detailed ones (I paid 60$ USD for mine, worth it). They're baggy enough to be able to wear regular clothes or pajamas underneath and are nice and fuzzy, I don't often hear about Halloween costumes that are comfortable to wear for an extended amount of time! Also, you can never be too old for trick or treating, those adults are missing out.

Hard agree, let kids be kids! It's a 1 day of the year harmless fun (if you don't count potential cavities, arguing with friends over what candy to trade, and food coma LOL)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Android For This Useful Post:

Houndoom (09-13-2022),kittyray (09-13-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by hearts View Post
    This AF

If a group of grown adults came to my door dressed up wanting candy, I'd give it to 'em
    Life's short
    Let people have fun and be silly damn
    Yes! Halloween is for everyone! I usually even offer candy to parents that are with their kids because why not? I'm not trying to eat this all myself and they're out there walking door to door too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Double.Trouble View Post
    My partner thought about it a while ago, I'll have to ask and see if they're still interested!
    Yes!! I hope they're still up for it, that would be so cute!

Thank you @Orbit for the Jackalope Ryu

Pronouns
    She/Bitch
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    7d 8h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I effing love halloween but live in australia so people don't take it seriously over here. :c
    I have yet to go to a halloween party since covid.

I really want to dress up this year. No idea what. Must find an event to go with friends.

If we're lucky we might get 1 or two trick or treaters but it's not much of a thing where i live. We're becoming more americanised throughout the years though which i enjoy.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast