20/0
    Mentioned
    130 times
    Time Online
    138d 5h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    Indigo Disk looks like it has more content which I'm happy about. Hopefully it will have longer game playtime as a result. I can't stand how glitchy the raids are so I just gave up lol.

Is that a Milotic below your UN? Cuz it's my favorite Pokemon and I love it That's actually the only reason I spent so much time on Teal Mask. To shiny farm Feebas lol
    I hope so, too! And yes, raids can be so frustrating at times! I hate the online raid search portal so much. The only reasons I ever really bothered with online raids were version exclusives (because I'm lazy to find trades, but apparently not lazy to sit through the amount of waiting the raid portal puts you through ) and Herba Mystica.

Yes, it is! Milotic is one of my favourite Pokémon, too! I haven't actually attempted shiny farming Feebas, though, despite watching a ton of videos on how to do so — I don't have anyone to trade with to get a shiny Milotic.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Styx For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    I hope so, too! And yes, raids can be so frustrating at times! I hate the online raid search portal so much. The only reasons I ever really bothered with online raids were version exclusives (because I'm lazy to find trades, but apparently not lazy to sit through the amount of waiting the raid portal puts you through ) and Herba Mystica.

Yes, it is! Milotic is one of my favourite Pokémon, too! I haven't actually attempted shiny farming Feebas, though, despite watching a ton of videos on how to do so — I don't have anyone to trade with to get a shiny Milotic.
    Version exclusives are the hardest raids to get into as well. And all that time is wasted finally finding/getting into one if the raid glitches or players don't know how to win the raid.

I have a trove of shiny Feebas! I can trade one to you. Let me know if you'd like one.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    130 times
    Time Online
    138d 5h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    Version exclusives are the hardest raids to get into as well. And all that time is wasted finally finding/getting into one if the raid glitches or players don't know how to win the raid.

I have a trove of shiny Feebas! I can trade one to you. Let me know if you'd like one.
    Ugh, yes, I've definitely lost a few version exclusive raids because of other players. I much prefer joining online raids — if I really have to, like the Mewtwo raids — as support now.

Aww, thank you for the offer, but it's okay!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Styx For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    I have finally completed th game.and teal mask as well ss my dexes! Whoo hoo! Now to go back and try and complete sword hahaha I have been neglecting it sooo much

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (11-05-2023),Kisses (12-27-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 9h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Is anyone else here just genning their Pokemon? I can't be bothered to grind these glitchy tera raids just to be able to play competitively in VGC.
    It's nice being able to get straight into battling other players like the way you do on Showdown.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Badger For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Is anyone else here just genning their Pokemon? I can't be bothered to grind these glitchy tera raids just to be able to play competitively in VGC.
    It's nice being able to get straight into battling other players like the way you do on Showdown.
    i have a post where i can make any pokemon you want. i dont remember if it was on the pokemon thread or what not. but yes you can gen/ compete with them as well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    130 times
    Time Online
    138d 5h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    *raises hand*

Most of the Pokémon I use for raiding are genned ones from Discord servers. I manually train Pokémon (for raids) if I have the time and money to buy vitamins, and if the Pokémon is one I like. I also got a genned shiny Hisuian Zoroark because the Masuda method hates me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Styx For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I don't gen shinies straight away but I do mod my switch to find shiny raids as in a program to auto roll my dates and dens for me until it find a shiny raid and share those raids to my friends. that way the game still 100% deemed the shinies to be legit and they won't have problem putting them in pokehome in the future in case gamefreak crack on hacked pokemons even harder.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Symphonia For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 9h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    On the genning thing, I gen for competitive/raid pkmn but i enjoy shiny hunting normally but if a team needs to be built or a raid counter made, i usually gen it bc i dont have time

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Honestly, I wish I could lol
    There are some Pokemon I'd love to have for comp teams or to just play around with.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)