8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocobutter View Post
    I'd feel the same way as you! Especially if the repairs are pretty minor, because some broken things you can definitely live with!

That's awesome, what a great plan you guys have! Renting out homes is one of the best ways to invest your money without a doubt, and since you guys will be able to do so, I think that's a really smart goal.
    Yeah but the crawl space is pretty damaged and their is no insulation on the pipes in the crawl space so the pipes could freeze in the winter. And our town is known for ice storms. The damage in the crawl space is gonna take about 15k to fix before we move in.

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Cocobutter (08-03-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    Yeah but the crawl space is pretty damaged and their is no insulation on the pipes in the crawl space so the pipes could freeze in the winter. And our town is known for ice storms. The damage in the crawl space is gonna take about 15k to fix before we move in.
    Oh my god I’m sorry to hear that! Definitely a pricy and super necessary repair. Hopefully you guys can choose a payment plan if you need one. D: Good luck!

.・✿ cherry blossom ✿・.
    ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴜsᴇʀʙᴀʀ ʙʏ (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocobutter For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (08-07-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Oh my god I’m sorry to hear that! Definitely a pricy and super necessary repair. Hopefully you guys can choose a payment plan if you need one. D: Good luck!
    Well, if they take the 20k off the price of the house. We can pay for it easily without hurting our bank account. If they repair it themselves, then it won't be an issue. But we would prefer if we could get it fixed using our own person who is contracted.

Now if they don't do either, or don't knock off enough money to fix it, we will be back on the hunt for a house.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I FINALLY got the SpongeBob pop! Now I have them all again!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Cocobutter (08-03-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    Well, if they take the 20k off the price of the house. We can pay for it easily without hurting our bank account. If they repair it themselves, then it won't be an issue. But we would prefer if we could get it fixed using our own person who is contracted.

Now if they don't do either, or don't knock off enough money to fix it, we will be back on the hunt for a house.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I FINALLY got the SpongeBob pop! Now I have them all again!
    I see! Definitely, there's no way if they don't lower the price or repair it, that's too much money lost! Here's hoping it turns out!
    Also congrats on your last pop omg!! I still need quite a few of them actually! I haven't gotten any in a bit~

.・✿ cherry blossom ✿・.
    ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴜsᴇʀʙᴀʀ ʙʏ (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocobutter For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (08-07-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    I see! Definitely, there's no way if they don't lower the price or repair it, that's too much money lost! Here's hoping it turns out!
    Also congrats on your last pop omg!! I still need quite a few of them actually! I haven't gotten any in a bit~
    I was worried I was never gonna get the SB pop! The last new ones before that, I received minutes after they were released lol. Surprised the creators of them.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

The sellers just sent their agreement to fix everything that the Inspector found was wrong during the inspection and our move in date is still August 21!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Cocobutter (08-03-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    I spent 5 hours packing today.

I hit our closet, which is now completely packed up. All of my clothes except a few things to get me through until moving day. Our bathroom is all packed except for essentials.

Tomorrow I have to pack up the 2nd bathroom, except momma's things. We are saving the kitchen for closer to move in time.and gotta go through things in the gameroom.

P.S. I have a lot of makeup lol. And even more makeup brushes. And already can't wait to buy more.

We decided we weren't taking any of our furniture except the washer as it is brand new still. Everything else will be new.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    163d 13h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    We just accepted an offer on our house. And put an offer on our new place. 30 day count down now :o

Congratulations on almost being done!!!

It's an exciting time!!!

Geo
    Hatched 11/14/2020

Huge thanks to (you need an account to see links)
    For the Customized Adoptable of Geo.

My gorgeous avatar was created by thee incredible
    ♡ Lyrichord ♡

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    We just accepted an offer on our house. And put an offer on our new place. 30 day count down now :o

Congratulations on almost being done!!!

It's an exciting time!!!
    Ahhh! That's exciting! Congrats to you as well! I never knew that 30 days would feel so long!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 20h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    That's so exciting, glad the sellers are going to fix the issues with the crawl space. I just moved into my first home a few weeks ago. It's just me and the dog and I don't have much in the way of furniture, but it feels very comfortable having my own space and never worrying about what other people want. Happy moving in to the both of you, hope it goes smoothly.

And yes definitely set up your kitchen first, I don't enjoy cooking but I cook because I need to eat, and being able to prepare my own food from day 1 saved me the temptation of eating out and wasting a lot of money.

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Quote Originally Posted by SkellyDog View Post
    That's so exciting, glad the sellers are going to fix the issues with the crawl space. I just moved into my first home a few weeks ago. It's just me and the dog and I don't have much in the way of furniture, but it feels very comfortable having my own space and never worrying about what other people want. Happy moving in to the both of you, hope it goes smoothly.

And yes definitely set up your kitchen first, I don't enjoy cooking but I cook because I need to eat, and being able to prepare my own food from day 1 saved me the temptation of eating out and wasting a lot of money.
    Oh we gonna eat out lol. We have to wait for our new kitchenware to come in once we get the keys. We are ordering off of Amazon (Our gift registry is there). We don't want to bring the mismatch modge podge kitchenware we currently have to the new house. We aren't taking very much with us from the apartment. We are paying someone to throw everything away for us. It's gonna be an easy clean break from the apartment, and smooth move. But we are definitely ordering pizza lol ya know to feed those who do come to help us move!