DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Okay so I can't get on Neo using firefox or Chrome but I can through Opera just fine? Is anyone else getting timed out issues with these browsers?

I have tried clearing my cache, I tried clearing my cookies and restarted the browser multiple times and even restarted the computer to no avail.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    6d 12h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dita View Post
    Okay so I can't get on Neo using firefox or Chrome but I can through Opera just fine? Is anyone else getting timed out issues with these browsers?

I have tried clearing my cache, I tried clearing my cookies and restarted the browser multiple times and even restarted the computer to no avail.
    It's working fine for me on both Chrome and Firefox!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by herongraystairs View Post
    It's working fine for me on both Chrome and Firefox!
    Man what is wrong with my firefox then? I still can't get anything it just keeps timing out on me and won't connect :c

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 40m
    Hey, @(you need an account to see links). Is there any chance that the loading issues you're experiencing in Chrome and Firefox are related to the Flash plugin? The Neopets team recently added a script to each page that attempts to load a Flash file, and that action can potentially cause the page to hang while loading. I was able to confirm this by disabling the Flash plugin in my browser. The pages loaded normally after that, albeit not the pages with Flash games or interactive elements. However, since I still wanted to use Flash occasionally, I re-enabled the plugin and blocked the PluginDetect method that the Neopets team added instead. Here's a rule that you can add to your ad-blocker to stop the script from loading:

www.neopets.com http://www.neopets.com/js/PluginDetect.js script block

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Man what is wrong with my firefox then? I still can't get anything it just keeps timing out on me and won't connect :c
    I just had a flash update today for firefox, so maybe update flash (remember to uncheck the stupid McAffee option), also try updating both Firefox and Chrome browsers. Also if you use a VPN maybe try changing IPs but I don't think that would be an issue since Opera works fine.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post
    Hey, @(you need an account to see links). Is there any chance that the loading issues you're experiencing in Chrome and Firefox are related to the Flash plugin? The Neopets team recently added a script to each page that attempts to load a Flash file, and that action can potentially cause the page to hang while loading. I was able to confirm this by disabling the Flash plugin in my browser. The pages loaded normally after that, albeit not the pages with Flash games or interactive elements. However, since I still wanted to use Flash occasionally, I re-enabled the plugin and blocked the PluginDetect method that the Neopets team added instead. Here's a rule that you can add to your ad-blocker to stop the script from loading:

(you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) script block
    I don't think that was the issue since this morning it just suddenly worked again so I'm not sure what the deal was. Thanks for the advice though! I remember seeing your board about it.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    I just had a flash update today for firefox, so maybe update flash (remember to uncheck the stupid McAffee option), also try updating both Firefox and Chrome browsers. Also if you use a VPN maybe try changing IPs but I don't think that would be an issue since Opera works fine.
    My firefox hasn't updated but it worked again this morning so I don't think that was the issue. Not sure what happened last night but at least I can get on now lol

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,872 times
    Time Online
    565d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    I don't think that was the issue since this morning it just suddenly worked again so I'm not sure what the deal was. Thanks for the advice though! I remember seeing your board about it.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

My firefox hasn't updated but it worked again this morning so I don't think that was the issue. Not sure what happened last night but at least I can get on now lol
    Perhaps TNT changed something on their end...
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Perhaps TNT changed something on their end...
    They might have because I could still get on with my phone during that time and on my laptop. At first as well I could access petpages despite not being able to do anything else but then I couldn't even get on there. I'm not sure what was happening though.

Had anyone else noticed anything?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    62d 11h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    It's just me?

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sad View Post
    It's just me?
    Neopets is running quite slowly, but it's not down for me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Midas (03-04-2019)