155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Oh wow I have a lot to reply to!

Quote Originally Posted by Guil View Post
    Heya!! Welcome back, I remember you for sure

I play a ton of dnd/ttrpgs but i havent played BG3 yet though its on my list. My friends and I just completed our Curse of Strahd Campaign it was wild!
    Hey buddy! You should deffo check out bg3 then. I haven't done a Curse of Strahd campaign yet but I'm vaguely familiar with the module because I've thought of running it myself but I'm not sure if I could actually be a good DM. Did you have a fun time playing it? Any idea what your next campaign will be? I'm currently playing in a homebrew world in one campaign and in the Critical Role world in another + I have two apocalypse world campaigns I'm playing online.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    Welcome back!

I haven't played bg3 yet BUT I'm waiting for parts to come in to build a PC,then I'm going straight to the game. I can't wait to play it! I watched my partner play parts of it and it's so entertaining. I think I'm going to be a Tiefling. Not sure about class yet. What character did you pick?
    Thank you! I hope your parts come in quickly, building your own PC is so exciting. I may be biased but Tiefling race is best race. My first Tav was a Tiefling Druid named Moth. I loved her. She was my goody two shoes, I'm gonna do everything good and romance Karlach and it was such a good play through. What classes are you considering?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnii View Post
    Welcome back to ck! Very nice to meet you : )
    Thanks you, its very nice to meet you too! Your signature is adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    i dont think i know you? but welcome back! neopets has changed so much so i get that! so much to do and honestly still as laggy as ever.

havent played much of baldurs gate. havent gamed much if any at all as of late. so i dont know if i would check it out. i like fallout?
    Sorry I shortened your response a little bit in my quoting it. Disappointing to hear neo is as laggy as ever but I was happy to find that I can finally customize my UCs. I also love fallout and have been considering going back to either New Vegas or 4 after my obsession with bg3 wanes. Both are such good games.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Hey I don't we know each other but welcome back to the forum!

Perfect time for Christmas!
    Thank you! Christmas time, I find, is the hardest time to be away from Neo lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    YES HELLO WELCOME BAXK, @(you need an account to see links)!! I’ve missed you! I’m glad you’re back 🖤
    Hi bby! I've missed all of you guys so much, I'm glad to be back. I've gotta reacquaint myself with the site and get used to being forumized again lol

Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    Welcome back, @(you need an account to see links)! I remember you! So glad to see you again.
    Hey Styx! Good to see you, I'm glad some people remember me lol I was worried I'd come back to all new faces and I'm so happy to see those I recognize still around too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    Welcome back @(you need an account to see links)!!! Glad to see you around again! I was wondering where you went, so I'm very glad to hear that things are finally getting in better order for you.
    AHH MY FAVORITE USERBAR MAKER! I love how festive you look, Lyric! Things were really rocky for awhile but I feel like a human again. I've missed you all so much ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    Welcome back! I don't think we've ever 'met' but looking forward to seeing you around more!

I haven't played BG3 but a few friends and I have been discussing it because of the multiplayer campaign so maybe we'll start soon! Are you also getting back into Neo?
    It's very nice to meet you <3 The multiplayer is SOOOO worth it. It's like a self contained DND campaign with a really great DM (the narrator). I love it. And yesssss I am getting back into Neo. It looks really different and it's taken me a lot to get my bearings onsite but I've been doing my dailies and lurking the boards. Not sure where everyone usually congregates onsite board-wise anymore.

Whew, I think I replied to everyone. Thanks again for the warm welcome back, old and new friends <3333

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Goddammit For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (12-03-2023),DarkSkies (12-02-2023),Excalibur (12-02-2023),Lyrichord (12-02-2023),Styx (12-02-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 times
    Time Online
    41d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links) it was super fun! one of those games thats kinda meant to be more open so it was really funny at the end asking the DM what we just straight up missed or walked by lol in my one group we always have at least a backup game going so i think we are just switching to that for now, which is Waterdeep Dragon Heist! My group is pretty cool like that most of us have taken turns DMing and when the main DM is busy someone else jumps in.

I have another group that has kinda been on hiatus a bit cause the main DM has stuff going on, but I just accidentally rallied us around playing a game of Heart The City Beneath with me DMing, it should be fun!

Is the crit role world fun? I have never listened to the podcast (been kinda on my to listen to for a bit but never got around to it) but i know its super popular. They have thier own game out now right?

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

"My name isn't Rob, but I'm Robbing"
    -Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

userbar by @charmander and art by @dankruse !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Guil For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-28-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    426 times
    Time Online
    122d 11h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 1m
    Welcome back, @(you need an account to see links)! Of course I remember you♥ Glad to see you again!!

Pixie♥ ~
    Hatched 11/13/2020
    Chibi Grey Faerie by ♥ Wooloo ♥

(you need an account to see links)
    Both Grey Pixel Pixie by the Honeycomb

my ubs by Lyrichord

Ryupocalypse 07-15-2021
    Grey love faerie by Houndoom

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GreyFaerie For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-28-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddammit View Post
    Thank you! I hope your parts come in quickly, building your own PC is so exciting. I may be biased but Tiefling race is best race. My first Tav was a Tiefling Druid named Moth. I loved her. She was my goody two shoes, I'm gonna do everything good and romance Karlach and it was such a good play through. What classes are you considering?
    I was thinking between warlock and druid. Might pick something else not sure yet. My partner did some of the "bad" things and wow was it a hoot to watch. Idk if I'm going to lick that....thing though. lol.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-28-2023)

Pronouns
    🍏
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    28d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Oh wow I have a lot to reply to!
    Thanks you, its very nice to meet you too! Your signature is adorable!
    Oh thank you so much ^_^ Very glad to see you are coming back! Excited to see you around the site : )

・・♡ custom nc/np outfits ☆・・

pfp/ryu/siggy bar by the amazing (you need an account to see links)
    avatar by the great (you need an account to see links)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunnii For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-28-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    163 times
    Time Online
    27d 10h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Welcome back! I remember you as well! Glad to see you around again!

Delibird's Showdown / Guides

Art by @Charmander

The Dynamic Duo:

Artwork by @Dankruse

[GUIDE] (you need an account to see links)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Delibird For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-28-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Guil View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) it was super fun! one of those games thats kinda meant to be more open so it was really funny at the end asking the DM what we just straight up missed or walked by lol in my one group we always have at least a backup game going so i think we are just switching to that for now, which is Waterdeep Dragon Heist! My group is pretty cool like that most of us have taken turns DMing and when the main DM is busy someone else jumps in.

I have another group that has kinda been on hiatus a bit cause the main DM has stuff going on, but I just accidentally rallied us around playing a game of Heart The City Beneath with me DMing, it should be fun!

Is the crit role world fun? I have never listened to the podcast (been kinda on my to listen to for a bit but never got around to it) but i know its super popular. They have thier own game out now right?
    I actually DM'd a Dragon Heist campaign! We unfortunately didnt see it through to the end (yay being adults who can't find time in everyones schedules!) but it was really fun and you're gonna have a blast! It was my first and only attempt at DMing but I loved it.

All of my groups are currently on hiatus which seems to happen every year around the holidays so it's understandable. What's Heart The City Beneath? I haven't heard of that one.

The crit role world is pretty fun. Matt Mercer does a really good job of building out the world but leaving enough room for DMs to add to it which is really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by GreyFaerie View Post
    Welcome back, @(you need an account to see links)! Of course I remember you♥ Glad to see you again!!
    Thank you! It's great to see you around too, love the little animated cheerleader signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    I was thinking between warlock and druid. Might pick something else not sure yet. My partner did some of the "bad" things and wow was it a hoot to watch. Idk if I'm going to lick that....thing though. lol.
    I haven't played a Warlock yet, but Druid is top notch experience in my very biased (druid is my fave class in DND, tied with sorc) opinion. I did a bad run with my dark urge, Ima Badguy, and it was actually a lot of fun. I say this as a person who generally canNOT make the bad choices in video games if my life depended on it. There's a lot that goes into the game if you play Dark Urge. Definitely recommend it as a second play through. If you find yourself having a hard time with the evil path, you can play as a "resist" dark urge who resists the urge. Both ways are fun.

Lick the thing. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnii View Post
    Oh thank you so much ^_^ Very glad to see you are coming back! Excited to see you around the site : )
    I'm currently trying to figure out which areas of the site are the ones people congregate to haha

Quote Originally Posted by Delibird View Post
    Welcome back! I remember you as well! Glad to see you around again!
    Thanks Delibird! I also remember you! Hope you've been well!

Sorry for the few days reply, guys. My work schedule JUST shifted to 4 10s on Monday and whew I've been beat. Super happy to have my fridays off now though!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goddammit For This Useful Post:

Bunnii (12-09-2023),Delibird (12-08-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 times
    Time Online
    41d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links) its a horror game, and the system is really interesting imo! it has a specific setting but we're adapting it a bit to be weird west which should be really fun one of the cool things about the game is that there are different tracks for "damage" blood (injury), echo (cuses/ghosts), mind (madness), fortune, and supplies, so you can mess with the players in different ways, and the vibe is spooky and ominous haha i love it im super excited to play it!

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

-Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guil For This Useful Post:

Goddammit (12-08-2023),Kisses (12-28-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    @(you need an account to see links) That sounds like something right up my alley! I'll have to check it out. I have a group that likes to do games like that (We had a almost two-year long campaign in a game called Blades In The Dark that was all about ghosts and creepy stuff) so I'll have to check that out! Thanks for mentioning it :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    174 times
    Time Online
    41d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    @(you need an account to see links) That sounds like something right up my alley! I'll have to check it out. I have a group that likes to do games like that (We had a almost two-year long campaign in a game called Blades In The Dark that was all about ghosts and creepy stuff) so I'll have to check that out! Thanks for mentioning it :3
    Yesss! I highly recommend! Blades in the Dark is really fun, ive only played it a bit but ive listened to a few podcasts that used it!

if you wanna peruse the heart book, i found a pdf viewer of it here (you need an account to see links)

-Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Guil For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-28-2023)