Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Neopets Advent Calender (Ideas on prizes?)

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    106 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    700mil is insanity. Nothing should cost that much, much less an item that's needed for an avatar.

I know there's people that are going to disagree with me, and that's fine but when the goals people have onsite are just plain unattainable no matter what you do, there's an issue.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serebii For This Useful Post:

♥ hugosasso ♥ (12-23-2023),Lyrichord (12-20-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    35d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    5h 10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokon View Post
    700mil is insanity. Nothing should cost that much, much less an item that's needed for an avatar.

I know there's people that are going to disagree with me, and that's fine but when the goals people have onsite are just plain unattainable no matter what you do, there's an issue.
    I agree with you for sure. I just don't think targeting the Chan stamp will solve anything long term, they can't go round saying oh that items inflated may as well give it out and that should fix things and go one by one to every item, I wish it was that easy.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billions For This Useful Post:

Delibird (12-20-2023),♥ hugosasso ♥ (12-23-2023)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    Snowy Valley is my next stamp avatar if TNT decides to be chaotic and release candychan stamp in the advent for christmas. I'm not holding my breath for it but I wouldn't oppose to taking one so I (& MANY others) can get that avatar ;-;

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

♥ hugosasso ♥ (12-23-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    712 times
    Time Online
    83d 20h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Snowy Valley is my next stamp avatar if TNT decides to be chaotic and release candychan stamp in the advent for christmas. I'm not holding my breath for it but I wouldn't oppose to taking one so I (& MANY others) can get that avatar ;-;
    I’d prefer the snow bunny stamp personally but 🥲

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    That's just the inflated JN price that ppl on the tp have been gouging after afaik - I've been eyeing it for a bit too since it's one I need as well now that the other two were RR'd but I saw little to no movement on the few that were sitting on the tp for the past month/few weeks. I actually think I saw one sold the other day for around 450m which is a far cry from the 700m that I think one tper put in their asking price on the tp (which feeds into JN's tp price history data, no?) but regardless, still heavily inflated as far as actual price tracking goes. 🤔 tbh at this point I think it'd still hurt more in the long run to NOT RR candychan in the AC - the other 2 of the big 3 in the set are dead so gatekeeping one last stamp and letting its value continue to skyrocket and gap wider and wider between the billionaires buying it up from each other only to try and scalp it off to players who actually need it... yeah that's def worse than just giving it out to the masses imo. at this point the damage on snowy valley has been done, it needs to just be brought to completion unfortunately.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

birdies (12-21-2023),♥ hugosasso ♥ (12-23-2023),kittyray (12-20-2023),Totodile (12-20-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    6d 19h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Tbh I'd love for them to re-release anything that was a Lenny Conundrum prize more than anything.. And stamps that got retired literally 20 years ago. It's insane that there was one opportunity to get some of these stamps, and never again - especially with them being avatar items, too! Golden Mr Irgo stamp was active for 1 month before they retired it iirc...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vee For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-24-2023),DarkSkies (12-20-2023),♥ hugosasso ♥ (12-23-2023),Lyrichord (12-21-2023),Totodile (12-20-2023)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    162 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    That's just the inflated JN price that ppl on the tp have been gouging after afaik - I've been eyeing it for a bit too since it's one I need as well now that the other two were RR'd but I saw little to no movement on the few that were sitting on the tp for the past month/few weeks. I actually think I saw one sold the other day for around 450m which is a far cry from the 700m that I think one tper put in their asking price on the tp (which feeds into JN's tp price history data, no?) but regardless, still heavily inflated as far as actual price tracking goes. 🤔 tbh at this point I think it'd still hurt more in the long run to NOT RR candychan in the AC - the other 2 of the big 3 in the set are dead so gatekeeping one last stamp and letting its value continue to skyrocket and gap wider and wider between the billionaires buying it up from each other only to try and scalp it off to players who actually need it... yeah that's def worse than just giving it out to the masses imo. at this point the damage on snowy valley has been done, it needs to just be brought to completion unfortunately.
    I agree with you. Most of the inflation now is as you said between the billionaires of neopets being douches gatekeeping items :/ I hate the inflation - everything is so expensive. You save up just long enough for the item only to go to buy it and it tripled in price since then lol. Like man this is why I don't try to save anymore - I'll wait to whatever I want get's RR'd and just hope for the best

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

♥ hugosasso ♥ (12-23-2023),Ice (12-20-2023)

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    106 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by billions View Post
    I agree with you for sure. I just don't think targeting the Chan stamp will solve anything long term, they can't go round saying oh that items inflated may as well give it out and that should fix things and go one by one to every item, I wish it was that easy.
    For sure. There's better ways to combat inflation, but it's going to require actual time and effort and not just bandaid fixes like what's been going on recently. And I don't believe new TNT has the resources to actually do that.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Serebii For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    31d 19h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    700m for the candychan stamp is not realistic It sold for 400m recently

I agree, it should be released via the calendar anyway

As for future rerelease, I think TNT understood with the pea that it needs good balance... so for the first time I'm hopefull

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Marius For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I am predicting xmas day will be

Candychan AND Candychan stamp.

TNT could also take the middle road and give out just the petpet, but if they do both... they have to. Not only to make the stamp avatar more accessible, but to end the year with a bang. Give the people the entertainment and drama theyre looking for with these releases

see you guys on monday

u 'mirin?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

♥ hugosasso ♥ (12-23-2023),Styx (12-21-2023)