DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    This week's just seems absurdly short, especially considering it's the birthday edition

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gabigabmitch For This Useful Post:

John Cena (12-18-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    27d 7h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    From (you need an account to see links)

Hey TNT, I have a question about issue 1000. I know the usual guideline these days is to submit for the issue that is next to come out, so if we were aiming for issue 999, we would submit once issue 998 is live. But I bet you guys are expecting an absolute avalanche of issue 1000 submissions. Are there any plans to widen the submission window for issue 1000, or should we just submit after 999 is live as usual? Thanks for reading and good luck with the incoming avalanche :') ~breakingchains
    Hello! We are anticipating an increase in submissions for the 1000th issue. While you are welcome to submit beforehand, it may get mixed into normal submissions for other issues prior to the 1000th issue and be harder to filter through. We recommend submitting after the 999 issue has gone live so that it does not get lost or published beforehand. Happy writing! ~~Adler

Hi, I was wondering if random Faerie Quests have been turned off since the Faerie Festival? I've noticed I haven't received any since then despite being pretty active on the site, which could just be weird luck on my part but have noticed other people on the boards saying the same thing. If so could we get random FQs turned back on pretty please? ~glittergirl7000
    Thank you for writing in about this! After reports such as yours drew our attention, we determined that random Faerie Quests had not been properly reactivated after the Faerie Festival. We can now confirm that they have been turned back on. Happy Faerie Questing! ~~Aesop

Hello TNT! I bought a "Lavender-Scented Soap" from the Grooming Shop, so that I could Groom one of my pets to complete my Daily Quests. However, it seems this Grooming item doesn't... groom? -v-' It has no options to use it on your pets! Could this be fixed, please, so all my pets may smell of lovely lavender? Thank you! ~flannelraptors
    Hi! Thanks for bringing this to our attention! This item is fixed now, so you should be able to groom with the Lavender-Scented Soap! Happy Grooming! ~~Goldfish in Bowl

Hi TNT! Can you please give us an insight on how the Customization Spotlight works? Do pet names matter or increase the chances of being picked as a winner? I've noticed that many of the winners have names that are related to their customs and barely any original/creative names make it to the top 3. I always try my best to dress my pets up nicely for the contest but I'm a little bit unsure if I stand any chance of winning because my pets' names don't explain their customs. Please remove my username, thanks! ~Anoynmous
    Hello! For the customisation contest, what we mainly look for is creativity! While Pet names don’t increase (or decrease) your chances of winning, we do consider whether or not the user and/or Pet has won in the past few months to keep the contest fair. I hope this helps and happy customising! ~~Adler

Is the "25 Recipes for 25 Years", supposed to be set as a gift item, or is it supposed to be a book? ~flopsa
    Hello! Great question. So this item was intended to be a gift because we did not want this exclusive birthday item to disappear after being read. We apologize for the confusion this caused and thank you for writing in! ~~Miss Rainbow

Hello! I recently read the section of image submission and I am a bit worried. I know by submitting an image to the beauty contest or the art gallery they can do basically whatever they want with it, but what about the character design? Do they get to keep it too? The description is not enough clear to me. ~natyx_nat
    Hi there! You’re definitely correct, images submitted to the Art Gallery or Beauty Contest that are directly derivative from any Neopets characters or IP do belong to the Neopets copyright.

As far as unique design elements such as character designs, outfits, new paintbrush designs, etc. TNT has no intentions to take or use user-created art or designs without their explicit permission. Hope that clarifies things for all you creatives out there and helps give you confidence to continue submitting your unique creations! ♥ ~~Fae

Hi TNT! I was dressing up my super cool usuki usul and thought the usuki roller skates would look awesome, however I noticed that she only wears one and not the pair. Looking at wearable previews this seems like the only pet that wears it on one foot, the rest wear both. Can you please fix this? She's gonna get laughed at at the skate park and fall on her face. ~monkeyspeenqueen
    Hello! Not to worry! We have located the Usul’s other roller skate, and it has been properly returned! No longer will your Usul be laughed at the skate park! Happy customizing! ~~Goldfish in Bowl

I was looking for some wintery fun items to send to my Neofriends and realized there are shockingly few items representing winter sports. The single hockey item on the site is for field hockey! Nothing for curling, bobsled, or luge! Terror Mountain residents must be bored senseless,even skating and skiing have pretty limited representation. Would it be possible to keep our snowy sports in mind for future items please? ~starrykozmikspygirl
    Hi there! As an avid hockey player and fan myself, I will have to agree with you there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will be sure to keep snowy sports in mind for future releases! Stay warm out there! ~~Adler

Hello again TNT!!! I have never been clear on all the rules for what you can and can't do on side accounts. As far as I'm aware, there is no centralized list of what exactly is and is not allowed. It seems like the list of these rules is scattered across various Times editorials and they are pretty hard to keep track of! I have always been scared of having a side account because I don't have a list of the rules. Is there a page with a clear list that I've missed, and if not, would you ever consider making one available to us? Thanks! ~peophinprincess
    Hello! A general rule we have is not to use side accounts if it's something you can get NP and/or prizes from. This is so it doesn’t impact the balance of the game. Hope this helps! ~~Sunpotato

Hi! The news previously said that Maraquan Birthday Kawaii Contacts were supposed to be buyable through 11/30. But as of 11/28, they're not in the mall. Perhaps they were incorrectly marked to retire on the same day as the fall capsules. I was planning to purchase 2-3 more pairs of these before they're retired. Please help! ~emilianya
    Oops! You're right, that item was supposed to stay in the NC Mall longer than that. We apologize for the mistake and have changed the retirement date to now be 12/20 so there is more time to purchase these cute contacts. These contacts have also been fitted to the latest Maraquan Neopet for those who were hoping to use this item with their Maraquan Vandagyres! Hope you enjoy! : ) ~~Miss Rainbow

Please make the Maraquan Birthday Kawaii Contacts wearable for the Vandagyre! They have nothing to wear and it feels unfair they were released just after these gorgeous contacts! It would be the perfect bday gift for the candy! ~_sissiy_sis_369
    Hello! Since this item was in development while our Maraquan Vandagyre pet, we made an accidental oversight on the placement for the Maraquan Birthday Contacts for this new upcoming pet! We have made this item placeable for Maraquan Vandagyres, Happy Customizing! ~~Goldfish in Bowl

In my opinion, the Retro Roller Usul Helmet should be zoned on top of wigs so we can mix and match more easily! ~pokevale_12
    Hello! Thank you for bringing this up. I have gone ahead and rezoned this item so now your Usul should be able to have luscious locks under the Retro Roller Usul Helmet. Happy customising! ~~Adler

Hi TNT, long time reader first time submitter. I was admiring my Neopets when I noticed that my Blumaroo has a belly button! And upon further research I've found that the ONLY Neopets that have belly buttons are Blumaroos and Myncis. I'm hoping you can enlighten us on this--are all other Neopets born of eggs?? ~privateuniverse
    Hi there! Have you laid your eyes on the magnificence that is the Quartermaster? He appears to have a belly button, as well! In the deep lore of Neopia, it’s hard to say if belly buttons are a result of a Neopet’s birth or a result of a lone artist’s boredom… ~~Fae

Greetings! So there's a permanently available Dyeworks item that has inconsistent naming that has been nagging at me and I was hoping it could please be updated - "Dyeworks Blue: Isca Wig- Blue" should have the "- Blue" omitted from the end. Cheers and thanks! ~quailbat
    Good eye! We just removed the superfluous "-Blue" from the item name. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! ~~Aesop

Hey TNT team. I'm a poet and am excited to start submitting more work than I had in the past. I was wondering: How many poetry submissions do you usually receive in between publishing, on average? I'm so curious! And have always daydreamed about having my name in either the TNT or other spotlights... or the editorial! Thanks for keeping these parts of Neopets going! ~bando2
    Hello there! While I wish I could give you a definitive number, the amount varies day-to-day and depends on the Pet day/event. Here are some helpful tips:

submit your entry for your desired Pet day/event after the last one has occurred and before the next one begins

try to submit original and creative entries

Make sure it’s not too short

Happy writing! ~~Adler

Dear TNT(s), Fyora appears and elects you Mayor of Neopia for a day. For the next 24 hours, your word is law. What would you do with your newfound powers? ~spudfeger
    With my newfound powers, I would request all Faellies across the land be brought directly to Faerieland to create a giant fluffy Faellie cloud pile to bask in! Any Faellie hoarders will be handed out demerits that banish them from Faerieland for 2 minutes. ~~Fae(llie obsessed)

Hello TnT I was just wondering if you think you guys would ever do a "return of an old plot" event? Like say, have a "time travel machine" that acts up all funky every few years when no new plots are active and allows players to participate in an old plot they may have missed or just really enjoyed. (you know- to same the timeline!) The most fun i ever had on Neopets was during the Tale of Woe and I often wish I could participate in that event again. Even if these plots no longer awarded points, i'd love to do them for the site themes and trophies. ~valerie608
    What a wonderful question! Presently, our team is focused on developing the upcoming plot scheduled for release next year. However, we have also begun internal discussions on potential ways we could bring back older plots so that users who missed out on them can experience these storylines onsite. So although it unfortunately won't be any time soon, we are hoping to bring replayable classic plots back to the site someday! ~~Aesop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gjniev For This Useful Post:

Buizel (12-18-2023),DarkSkies (12-02-2023),Ice (12-02-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    18d 13h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    It's not surprising that they broke quests, but sad that it took an editorial question for them to fix it... Glad it is fixed though?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 5h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I wonder what was going on in the FQ boards all this time, and how active you really have to be to notice you haven't gotten a random faerie quest.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

John Cena (12-02-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    18d 13h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I felt like I hadn't gotten a quest for months then all of a sudden 2 in the last few days, so I guess I fall into the oblivious group

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    27d 7h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    From (you need an account to see links)

Hi! I'd just like to check if there have been additional technical issues regarding some NT comic submissions recently, or a recent change of submission rules or their enforcement, or just more entries than usual? I'd like to avoid cluttering your queue with minor changes to my entry if there is a more substantial issue with it, and I know of a couple other people who are unsure what to make of the repeated TMGE responses for their comic series as well. ~neo_coaster363
    Hello! After each issue is published, we clear the NT submissions to ensure all entries have a fair chance of getting into the next issue. The “Too Many Good Entries” email is an automated and standard Neomail that is sent when this happens. I hope this helps! ~~ Adler

What exactly is a negg based on? is it a fruit, is it an egg? the partitioned negg looks like a pineapple, but the Cracked Negg Slippers shows that the inside is liquid, so what is it?! ~Anonymous
    Quite the conundrum isn't it? Which came first, the fruit or the negg? Believe it or not, this age-old question has stumped Neopia's finest thinkers for centuries… ~~Aesop

Hello! In the last Editorial, Adler indicated that the Retro Roller Usul Helmet had been rezoned to work with wigs, but it looks like that change hasn't been made yet. Also, the Helmet's item category is "none" instead of "Clothes", so it isn't actually restocking! Can you please fix these two issues so our Usuls can wear their safety gear? Thank you! Please remove my username. ~Anonymous
    Hello! Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We have made the rezoning fix for this item and have made sure it’s placed in the proper category, so it should now be wearable with wigs and restocking in shops! Happy customizing! ~~Goldfish in Bowl

If there was a world that didn't exist, and that non-existent world had a non-existent food shop, and that non-existent food shop threw up a 404 error if Neopians tried to shop there, would someone at TNT fix the non-existent food shop in the non-existent world? ~velvet_paw
    We tried to find this non-existent food shop in the non-existent world, but we couldn’t locate this “alleged” non-existent food shop anywhere… *shrugs* ~TNT_Fae

Hi TNT! You guys really pulled at our heartstrings with the family themed advent calendar days this year! ;~; The #1 Brother Coffee Mug and the Handmade Christmas Card are adorable... But I would love to get the Ruki's Best Parent Ever T-Shirt, Little Timmys World's Best Grandparents Plates, Vandagyre's Holiday Card, and the Lutari's Origami Dads. Can you please release them in the gift shop or something? ~aquaantoni
    So happy to hear that those Advent Calendar comics were loved so much!!! We don’t know if the families would be willing to part with those gifts anytime soon, but the kids do love crafting so maybe they’d be willing to make more later! /genuine ~~Stone

My pet needed some cheering up, so I tried to have it play with the Pull Along Rock. Although it's listed as a toy, it seems there are no options to play with it. Only store it away or give it away. How say. Pull Along Rocks surely would have been a good toy to play with, don't you think? ~Anonymous
    I do agree with you! This toy should be played with. So hey- give it another go! Let your Neopet pick up that string, give it a tug, and let the cheer and joy commence! In other words, this item has been fixed and your pet can now play with it! Thanks for writing in : ) ~~Miss Rainbow

Hey, TNT: I was wondering, is collaboration allowed in the Art Gallery and Poetry Contest? ~bittersweet52
    Hi there! Currently, collaboration is not allowed in the Art Gallery. The Poetry Contest, on the other hand, is handled on a case by case basis. Considering factors would depend on the content and length of the submission. Happy writing! ~~ Adler

Saying jelly world may be real, would be terrifying wrong. And yet I wonder, are there any site characters who believe in jelly world? I have no idea and yet I still think that maybe the pant devil would believe in jelly world. ~Anonymous
    Jelly World!?….that doesn’t sound like something we’d have in Neopia! Yep…it doesn’t exist! Theoretically…if we did have some sort of jelly world…which we absolutely do not, I think everyone in Neopia would eat it! Very curious though…what would a jelly world look like!? IF we had one I mean…* thinking pose* ~~Sunpotato

Hey! The advent calendar this year is off to a great start! I did want to point out, the Red Nose Ixi Action Figure's item description reads "Wont you guide my slay tonight? This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y25." This spelling of "slay" rather than "sleigh" implies this ixi is leading the charge in battle! As exciting as that sounds, it probably isn't what was intended. Unless you wanted to give the ixi a little sword or something. ~stormyoutlook
    Hello there! Thanks for finding this spelling error! The change has been made! Hope you’re enjoying the Advent Calendar! ~~Goldfish in Bowl

The new Pebble p3 given in this year's Advent Calendar has been an immediate sensation! We all love it! Could we please get a board emoji of the super happy Pebble? Perhaps even an avatar? Thank you! ~magic_dark_phoenix
    The team is so glad everyone is enjoying the happy little Pebble, and that’s a wonderful idea since it has been quite a while since some new faces have appeared in the board emojis! Perhaps we can bother an artist to bring some new faces to the Neoboards soon. ~~TNT_Fae

I've been keeping an eye on the Meridell Rubbish Dump in an attempt to snag something worthy of being bestowed the avatar. Is it broken or are the chances of one of those items being dumped really low? Maybe I'm just really unlucky! ~subcoe
    Hello! Previously, the Meridell Rubbish Dump was broken and had a very low chance of items eligible for the avatar appearing, but last year we fixed it and upped the probability. I hope your luck changes soon so you can show off a stinky new avatar! ~~Aesop

HAPPY THOUGHTS

Hello TNT! I returned to Neopets this year after a long hiatus and I just had to write in to say I am *SO JAZZED!* about the diversity of family types represented in the advent calendar so far this year! Thank you! ~nightnight55325

Please inform Mr. Coconut, the General Discussion neoboard collectively wishes them a very warm Happy Holiday and a fiery New Year! ~gayfully

Mr Coconut says: AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gjniev For This Useful Post:

Buizel (12-18-2023),Guil (12-18-2023),Ice (12-18-2023),kittyray (12-18-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 5h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    New emojis for the board perhaps? I've always wondered what they choose the questions based on, some are so specific about irrelevant obsolete items.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Hey! The advent calendar this year is off to a great start! I did want to point out, the Red Nose Ixi Action Figure's item description reads "Wont you guide my slay tonight? This was given out by the Advent Calendar in Y25." This spelling of "slay" rather than "sleigh" implies this ixi is leading the charge in battle! As exciting as that sounds, it probably isn't what was intended. Unless you wanted to give the ixi a little sword or something. ~stormyoutlook
    Hello there! Thanks for finding this spelling error! The change has been made! Hope you’re enjoying the Advent Calendar! ~~Goldfish in Bowl

dude, I feel so bad for whichever artist drew the yassified rudolph ixi and got their cute wink downgraded to this idiocy.....

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

♥ Blissey ♥ (12-18-2023),caviar (12-18-2023),kittyray (12-18-2023),Pringle (12-18-2023),Sakuras (12-18-2023),Styx (12-18-2023)

Pronouns
    any/all
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    20d 9h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    dude, I feel so bad for whichever artist drew the yassified rudolph ixi and got their cute wink downgraded to this idiocy.....
    it's giving homophobic dog tbh

(you need an account to see links)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blissey For This Useful Post:

caviar (12-18-2023),Pringle (12-18-2023)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    If there was a world that didn't exist, and that non-existent world had a non-existent food shop, and that non-existent food shop threw up a 404 error if Neopians tried to shop there, would someone at TNT fix the non-existent food shop in the non-existent world? ~velvet_paw
    We tried to find this non-existent food shop in the non-existent world, but we couldn’t locate this “alleged” non-existent food shop anywhere… *shrugs* ~TNT_Fae
    Is this maybe a meme I'm not familiar with, or did they really think this question is something all of Neopia were on the edge of their seats waiting for? Honestly, I'm all for retiring the Editorial if this is the quality of questions that'll be answered.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418