33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m

Seeking help placing an international online order in South Korea

Hey! I'm trying to order a pet bed from South Korea to have delivered to the United States and I'm having trouble navigating the site. Was hoping to see if someone is able to help me figure it out.

The back story: I originally got one of these pet beds from a Kickstarter campaign: (you need an account to see links)

The beds are amazing, both my dog and my incredibly persnickety clean-freak husband adore them. I'm wanting to get another one and it looks like the only way I can go about it is through their site here: (you need an account to see links)

I can get to the part of the checkout process where I'm trying to enter credit card info and I'm getting stuck there because I'm not familiar with the options the site shows and I can't translate it. I was wondering if someone here was either game to help me navigate the checkout process by translating some screenshots. Or if a trusted cKer is willing to let me send them the money over Paypal to order it for me and just have it shipped to my address that would be cool too c:

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 3h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I'm guessing you've tried this already, but if you open it on google chrome it'll give you the option to translate the page for you. I just tried it and it worked. Although I'm not sure if the translations aren't making sense if that's what you're saying?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    I'm guessing you've tried this already, but if you open it on google chrome it'll give you the option to translate the page for you. I just tried it and it worked. Although I'm not sure if the translations aren't making sense if that's what you're saying?
    It's one specific point in the process where I selected to pay by credit card and then there's a pop up to do so - that's the part that Google won't translate. I don't see any input fields that look like the usual, input card number here, CVC here, etc. That's where I'm getting stuck.

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 3h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I tried but I can't even get past the order page because it only needs Korean delivery addresses and a bank transfer from what I can see. Sorry I wasn't more help!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) maybe? I'm sorry literally when you said Korean those were the first usernames that popped up for me.

Otherwise hopefully someone would come see this soon

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) ,I like kpop but i haven't learn korean yet LOL

@(you need an account to see links)
    I think the paymeny might not be western friendly haha i only saw the china bank card lol but i don't use that too. Basically, seems like they are all korean banks ?
    I did a translate for all of their payment method you can see which one is actually do-able on your side haha
    (you need an account to see links)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Alister (07-31-2023),DarkSkies (07-30-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) ,I like kpop but i haven't learn korean yet LOL

I think the paymeny might not be western friendly haha i only saw the china bank card lol but i don't use that too. Basically, seems like they are all korean banks ?
    I did a translate for all of their payment method you can see which one is actually do-able on your side haha
    I'm sorry I thought it was a slim possibility lol

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I'm sorry I thought it was a slim possibility lol
    But somehow deep down i wish i do haha xD

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-30-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post

Haha NONE OF THEM which is what I suspected when I got to this page myself since none of them looked like "Paypal" or "Visa" xD

I appreciate you all looking into it for me! I think based on this I'll just message the company again through the Kickstarter campaign and ask if they're still able to take international orders.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

KJiU (07-31-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    Haha NONE OF THEM which is what I suspected when I got to this page myself since none of them looked like "Paypal" or "Visa" xD

I appreciate you all looking into it for me! I think based on this I'll just message the company again through the Kickstarter campaign and ask if they're still able to take international orders.
    If you haven't looked into using a proxy shipping service, you may want to as a backup plan. It makes it a little more expensive but they're really worth it!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Crooked For This Useful Post:

Alister (07-31-2023)