Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    42d 7h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    Not entirely sure on this.
    I went through @(you need an account to see links) 's master list on the thread she created and a lot of Ryu's are actually in need of care. Unfortunately I couldn't get to them, but there were a lot that were down to either their last half heart or no hearts at all. After tending to the ones I could get to I'm still at the same amount of luck on my Ryu. Not exactly sure how often the luck gets updated; might be possible that the luck is also tied to the xx:01 or xx:31 Ryu updates.
    Your theory on that seems interesting too and luck is such a mysterious thing xD it did be cool if there was actually an event or a day/week catered to ryus to have a like booster day where the luck increases faster.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WheeintoJiU For This Useful Post:

phantasia (06-17-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    385 times
    Time Online
    90d 4h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I have evolved a few times now without getting any new backgrounds.
    I think it might be because I too have been neglecting to care for needy ryu. I think it can definitely impact ones chances of getting shiny new backgrounds for your Ryu
    I don't think there is a booster event... that might be an idea

4. The Following User Says Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

WheeintoJiU (06-17-2023)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,171 times
    Time Online
    562d 10h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by phantasia View Post
    I have evolved a few times now without getting any new backgrounds.
    I think it might be because I too have been neglecting to care for needy ryu. I think it can definitely impact ones chances of getting shiny new backgrounds for your Ryu
    I don't think there is a booster event... that might be an idea
    It's possible the ones you've had still don't have a scene for them, not all of them do. Most backgrounds just come from interacting with other ryu.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-17-2023),phantasia (06-17-2023),WheeintoJiU (06-17-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 10h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    I think there was an adjustment or that branch hopping really (besides getting low your stars) has an impact about how long will it take your stars to go completely again.

Before I was able to speed up my luck faster, whether taking care of my Ryu or others (and you know I do some crazy big sweeps). After branch hopping to deer like, even with the normal reduction of luck after evolution I was very used to, it took me almost 17-20 days with babysitting off to regain my whole 5 stars (this happened through all deer branch).

That's why suddenly I turned off babysitting (I didn't use before).

Now I remember Bat addresing something about Ryu luck on discord on March 21th:

Quote Originally Posted by Hall View Post
    did how we earn luck change? It seems much more difficult to get the stars up now doing the same things I've been doing
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    No, but I turned off rounding so that you can better tell when you're at 100%.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Alister (06-20-2023),Ariealle (06-17-2023),Hall (06-17-2023),WheeintoJiU (06-17-2023)

Pronouns
    KJ
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    42d 7h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Thanks for the info and i will turn off babysitting for now xD

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 10h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Thanks for the info and i will turn off babysitting for now xD
    Just make sure to not forget you little one! I've seen some ryus going to paradise because of this before

Oh didn't notice you're on flower team too :3

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    KJ
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    42d 7h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Just make sure to not forget you little one! I've seen some ryus going to paradise because of this before

Oh didn't notice you're on flower team too :3
    Somehow CK has become a daily i usually browse it first when i get to work while doing some neo stuffs xD Yeah not to worry it would be Hilarious if my ryu died when I'm the one crafting the graves xD

Glad to be on the flower team (for now xD) but i do find the flower really pretty back then i find it ugly lol. Currently Holding onto it to evo to stage 2 for the sunflower bg since promised to give it to uma My ryu will only be a bunny so i will work it back once i get the sunflower haha
    It was a dumb move from me trying to reset my ryu's date of birth with reroll and realized it doesn't working xD Hence i just do a branch hope and it becomes a flower.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WheeintoJiU For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-17-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    422 times
    Time Online
    86d 10h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Somehow CK has become a daily i usually browse it first when i get to work while doing some neo stuffs xD Yeah not to worry it would be Hilarious if my ryu died when I'm the one crafting the graves xD

Glad to be on the flower team (for now xD) but i do find the flower really pretty back then i find it ugly lol. Currently Holding onto it to evo to stage 2 for the sunflower bg since promised to give it to uma My ryu will only be a bunny so i will work it back once i get the sunflower haha
    It was a dumb move from me trying to reset my ryu's date of birth with reroll and realized it doesn't working xD Hence i just do a branch hope and it becomes a flower.
    I didn't remember about the grave thread the irony LOL

Hopefully your bun will come back shortly, if not you can always trade for it. Are you keeping a certain stage? I remember seeing you had 1st stage.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

Pronouns
    KJ
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    42d 7h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I didn't remember about the grave thread the irony LOL

Hopefully your bun will come back shortly, if not you can always trade for it. Are you keeping a certain stage? I remember seeing you had 1st stage.
    I will keep it at stage 2 once i get / trade a bun back to keep for the easter verison. Since i was like 2week late (due to the evolution coodown) from getting the easter this year when i was released back then haha xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 9h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    just got myself a nice little deer after my big cutie whale

excited for my new branch.

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Aero (06-18-2023),DarkSkies (06-18-2023),goodnightmoon (06-18-2023),WheeintoJiU (06-19-2023)

Page 157 of 184 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast