Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: I think neocodex ceased to exist?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I was looking through some old stuff, trying to see if I still had any screenies from old sites. Stumbled across this gem from back in the day.
    Old old ck staff posing lol
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

Sooo cute and so long ago, haha. I still have my super admin art and I recently found a Super Tiger keychain someone had made and mailed to me during one of my contests. I was always serious helping deal with people that were getting scammed, trying to figure out how freeze chains happened and getting vindication for those that lost.

Just going back through the thread, so many things to comment on. Ice, <3 you. Miss Beca/Trinket. Ana is still my bestie over on Facebook, she bought my new baby a rocker (which helps a ton, babies cry a lot). Also Facebook friends with Swar/Casey, Brett, Stephen, interesting to see what everyone's up to these days. Also, way back when shortly after the creation of Zombians, I was in an irl hangout at Disneyland with several people, including Justin, Beca, Ana, the girl's name I can't remember but I think it had Fox in it, and I can't remember who else at the time. That was.. interesting, haha. Also hung out with Nadia as well. Still friends on line with a handful of others that have come and gone through the forum. And even Max showed up, though he's 5 years old forever to me.

It was a very long time and a lot of great memories, and it's a huge weight off my shoulders to be out of Neopets, as the fear and paranoia of either being caught or losing everything destroyed my mental for over ten years. Now focusing on the family thing.

Love you all though <3

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

Hawaiian (06-18-2023),I_royalty_I (06-18-2023),Ice (06-18-2023),♥ Rattata ♥ (06-17-2023),Shawn (06-19-2023),Synth Salazzle (06-17-2023),Teakwood (06-18-2023)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    16d 16h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links), was reading the thread to see if you would pop in! I had no idea codex had finally gone down, but yeah it was dead for a few years... RIP to a real one.

to anyone who doesn't know I was jaredyne over on codex, I joined pretty late and did a lot of daily guide posts for events like DD and GMC, back when those were a thing... it was a lot of fun, but I'm glad to be at cK now, what a great place.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rattata For This Useful Post:

Strat (06-18-2023),Synth Salazzle (06-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylae View Post
    Sooo cute and so long ago, haha. I still have my super admin art and I recently found a Super Tiger keychain someone had made and mailed to me during one of my contests. I was always serious helping deal with people that were getting scammed, trying to figure out how freeze chains happened and getting vindication for those that lost.

Just going back through the thread, so many things to comment on. Ice, <3 you. Miss Beca/Trinket. Ana is still my bestie over on Facebook, she bought my new baby a rocker (which helps a ton, babies cry a lot). Also Facebook friends with Swar/Casey, Brett, Stephen, interesting to see what everyone's up to these days. Also, way back when shortly after the creation of Zombians, I was in an irl hangout at Disneyland with several people, including Justin, Beca, Ana, the girl's name I can't remember but I think it had Fox in it, and I can't remember who else at the time. That was.. interesting, haha. Also hung out with Nadia as well. Still friends on line with a handful of others that have come and gone through the forum. And even Max showed up, though he's 5 years old forever to me.

It was a very long time and a lot of great memories, and it's a huge weight off my shoulders to be out of Neopets, as the fear and paranoia of either being caught or losing everything destroyed my mental for over ten years. Now focusing on the family thing.

Love you all though <3
    call me

- - - Updated - - -

also neocodex sucked, darkztar sucked, zombians was comical, would of have been better as just trinkets personal art portfolio opposed to a cheating forum

i ♥ clraik and hiddenbelow owns me

*cough*

pls

i cant recieve private messages on here im not ignoring u

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Thank me for keeping this in my junk folder later

(you need an account to see links)

2012? Maybe 2013?

Also I used to order pizzas to Max's house for userlookups.
    What a time to be alive.
    Last edited by Lilac Tentacles; 06-18-2023 at 01:20 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (06-20-2023),Shawn (06-19-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m

Love you all though <3
    Soooo long ago! Like it was completely different era in time. Back in the crazy days when we were laying down the banhammer and kicking PBMs in the shins constantly. I hope there aren’t as many dispute threads now a days as there were back then. Cheers to the OGs

I feel like I vaguely remember you mentioning that Disneyland trip all those years ago. But what’s this about you being a mom now? Congrats!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

9. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Shawn (06-19-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    203/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    34d 13h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    God reading through this thread sure does make one feel old as hell. Def still remember all the late night TC shenanigans.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Absinthe For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (06-18-2023),♥ Rattata ♥ (06-19-2023),Synth Salazzle (06-19-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I legit never post, but couldn't lurk with this one ^.^

Ah Codex, where it all started for me! Reading Strats post gave me some serious nostalgia.
    Wasn't there a user called Georgina? Always wondered what happened to her too!

Man, I feel old.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    40d 14h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Congrats on being the last man standing!
    Its crazy to think that I've been jumping around Neo forums since 2003.
    CheesieNeo-->Darkztar-->TheNeoPlace --> Zombians --> Clraik.

I was a mod on DZ, TNP, and Zombians. Made so many friends from back then...still keep in touch with a few. Miss the days of TC hangouts with everyone, MSN chats, etc. So many good memories.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    466 times
    Time Online
    150d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    I'm sorry for jumping in somewhere I never had the pleasure, or courage, of joining but.. omg. this thread is so cute.. gimme a sec.
    as I was going through, reading all the connections, stories, struggles, new beginnings, it was so nice to see people finding each other again or still hanging out (online, irl what have you), chatting, etc. even if everything was sort of all intertwined (timeline wise in the forum and neo world) reading about all the shenanigans was immersive. knowing it was all related to neo is the pinnacle. like, that's cute.

I cried a little lol, and it's because it reminded me of ... missed opportunities... something that's been heavily weighing on my heart for.. a friggen long ass time. coulda, shoulda..
    mixed in with my own forum excursions (I got unrelatable to anything mentioned here, stories for days) and memories of a past life, I was in my feels lol. was a good time though.

hopefully something can be scavanged from there. good luck!

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-19-2023),I_royalty_I (06-20-2023),Synth Salazzle (06-19-2023),Teakwood (06-20-2023)

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    65d 14h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Just read every post on this 11 page thread on a binge!

Unlike (seemingly) every other person here, I started my Neo-cheating "career" in 2008/2009 on the site neofriends.net
    It had a great ABer which I used back then. Selling the treasures from my ABing (when a draik/krawk MP would go for $60 USD) funded much of my teen years shopping for clothes/random online things.

I soon went out into every other Neo-cheating community that has been mentioned here, probably with the username "Shawn".

Seeing the evolution of Neo-cheating throughout the years as @(you need an account to see links) briefly touched on was also a nice trip down memory lane.

Of course, hearing all the OG names from waaaay back, regardless of community brings back memories.
    Nadia's still a friend who I occasionally talk to on Twitter/FB/Neo

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawn For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (06-19-2023)