29/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 3h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hey Joe,

something appears to be wrong with the kitchen quester. it keeps spending way more neopoints than the log says. in the example below, the total cost of the quests should have been around 171k, but it spent well over 500k. not sure what is causing it, because i don't have extra items in my inventory.
    Last edited by virtuous; 01-29-2022 at 12:17 PM.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by virtuous View Post
    Hey Joe,

something appears to be wrong with the kitchen quester. it keeps spending way more neopoints than the log says. in the example below, the total cost of the quests should have been around 171k, but it spent well over 500k. not sure what is causing it, because i don't have extra items in my inventory.

1) I would put spoilers around your logs because this board is public. Just to be safe!
    2) I believe questers in general will be getting a look-over by Joe shortly
    3)from what I have personally seen when running, SC deposits NPs on hand into the bank when you have larger amounts. For example. I had ~600k on hand, and it deposited it down to 175k before running dailies

Now, if the program would have done that, you should have tour 325k in your bank and it would have used roughly 171k of ~178k on hand (since it deposited the rest) We can wait for Joe’s confirmation and I will run stealthcore again this morning with more cash on hand to see if it does this, but I think it’s just another safety precaution to prevent users from losing large amounts of NPs to RE

Hope this helps!’

UPDATE:

Log from running the bot. Although not explicitly a new feature, I figure it's one of the optimizations @(you need an account to see links) added
    Last edited by Andymac106; 01-29-2022 at 12:10 PM.
    Sometimes the worst mistakes make the funniest memories
    (you need an account to see links)
    Guac forever <3
    But Dix foreverest

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Andymac106 For This Useful Post:

virtuous (01-29-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 3h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    thank you for the help, but that's not what happened here. it didn't deposit anything and i have that setting set to 2mil, as some of the quests can get pricey i want to ensure i have enough on hand.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 1h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I love this program and have been using it daily for months, but it can be extremely irritating at times.

Every few days, I get this error for seemingly no reason:

The program works fine the whole day prior; I turn my computer off, sleep, wake up and turn it back on, and this error occurs. Nothing has changed overnight for the cookies to be messed up like this.

Today I've cleared out all my browser cookies and reinstated the Neopets cookies for the program, uninstalled and reinstalled Stealth CORE, and yet the error persists.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially if you're able to help me resolve this issue once and for all.

Here's a link to the Log since clraik won't let me upload it directly: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    My battledome AP has been broken since the update - it grabs the stats and abilities, but won't load the weapons for some reason.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by virtuous View Post
    thank you for the help, but that's not what happened here. it didn't deposit anything and i have that setting set to 2mil, as some of the quests can get pricey i want to ensure i have enough on hand.
    I'm going to look into this and address the issue before I push the next update, hopefully. I've noticed there's some weird spending behavior with the Kitchen/Brain Tree questers (and I believe I still have to update the Edna quester)

Quote Originally Posted by Artenio View Post
    I love this program and have been using it daily for months, but it can be extremely irritating at times.

Every few days, I get this error for seemingly no reason:

The program works fine the whole day prior; I turn my computer off, sleep, wake up and turn it back on, and this error occurs. Nothing has changed overnight for the cookies to be messed up like this.

Today I've cleared out all my browser cookies and reinstated the Neopets cookies for the program, uninstalled and reinstalled Stealth CORE, and yet the error persists.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially if you're able to help me resolve this issue once and for all.
    Hey bud, you gotta make a habit of checking through these support threads and reading the comments. You're getting hit by StackPath and this is likely due to excessive playing on the site. I'm working on a solution for this but the current fix is to just take a small break for an hour or two and SP should be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by mazzew View Post
    My battledome AP has been broken since the update - it grabs the stats and abilities, but won't load the weapons for some reason.
    Unless TNT changed something, it's likely an error on your end. Try clearing your pet out of the BD by visiting the status page and making sure they're healthy and then re-logging in.

I'll double check this when I can.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

8. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Artenio (03-01-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Hey sorry for another issue and take your time getting to it. But when I log into the program, it says my account isn't premium although it is. How do I go about fixing that or has this been an ongoing issue? Thanks in advance.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Hey sorry for another issue and take your time getting to it. But when I log into the program, it says my account isn't premium although it is. How do I go about fixing that or has this been an ongoing issue? Thanks in advance.
    It's a setting (radio button) you select/indicate in the account.txt if using multi-login. Check the first post which describes it more in detail.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    It's a setting (radio button) you select/indicate in the account.txt if using multi-login. Check the first post which describes it more in detail.
    Hey sorry, looks like my post never went through. What if I'm using the single account log in? I didn't see any option to toggle there. I checked the first post as well and didn't see it mentioned either. Thanks for any help with this.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Hey sorry, looks like my post never went through. What if I'm using the single account log in? I didn't see any option to toggle there. I checked the first post as well and didn't see it mentioned either. Thanks for any help with this.
    I deleted it because you didn't actually read my post?

Check it out, and check this portion from the first post/bot description:

-) Supports premium account support (SSW for tasks like Kad Feeding, Questers, Shop Pricing, etc.)
    #) Multiple Account Login (or just load one account) with proxy and premium support (Edit "Accounts.txt" file in Accounts folder)
    #) Standard format: user:pass:0:0:false <- login with no proxy, indicating account does not have premium via "false"
    I don't know what "single account" login you're talking about. There's cookie login, and multi (which can be used to login to one account)

------------------------
    ------------------------

Page 202 of 299 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252 ... LastLast