97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by FWD View Post
    I like how some players are totally terrified of clraik; the reality is if they joined up they'd probably learn a shit ton about keeping their account more secure... not that it seems to matter too much in these cases, bleurgh. This forum's wayyyy more helpful than TNT has ever been in that regard.
    For sure! I'm a mostly legit player (I bought Neopoints once, but that's it). This place is fantastic for keeping updated on things that TNT fails to acknowledge and helping you play safe.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raposa For This Useful Post:

cloudxcrash (06-03-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Could this be a CG? Like years ago when accounts were targeted by clicking on items in shops...I was hit by one.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    8d 19h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    For sure! I'm a mostly legit player (I bought Neopoints once, but that's it). This place is fantastic for keeping updated on things that TNT fails to acknowledge and helping you play safe.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk
    I'm legit and I'd recommend this place in a heartbeat on the boards if I wouldn't land in Iceland. Maybe one day we'll see clraik sitting pretty in the official fansites list?

Uhh, and I've logged into my account to find that my display age preference has been changed; it's now visible to all neofriends. Literally nothing else altered though, weird.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FWD For This Useful Post:

Raposa (06-03-2016),Sakuras (06-11-2016),Shizuku (06-03-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    18d 8h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I like how some players are totally terrified of clraik; the reality is if they joined up they'd probably learn a shit ton about keeping their account more secure... not that it seems to matter too much in these cases, bleurgh. This forum's wayyyy more helpful than TNT has ever been in that regard.
    LOL yeah I know. I have never yet been affected by anything like this (touch wood) and I think its because of the numerous PW changes and shit that I do because of people here. I would never think to change pw/pin every month or whatever otherwise. I would probably still have the same pass I had in 2012 xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I'm legit and I'd recommend this place in a heartbeat on the boards if I wouldn't land in Iceland. Maybe one day we'll see clraik sitting pretty in the official fansites list?

Uhh, and I've logged into my account to find that my display age preference has been changed; it's now visible to all neofriends. Literally nothing else altered though, weird.
    Funny you should say that, because mine was changed like that as well. My age was always hidden and when I checked my preferences, it was set to show all neofriends. Odd.

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    357d 6h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    I think some attacks are random when he did this before some users who had no UCs or RW/Ns (one person even had all basic pets) were hit.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Raposa (06-03-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
    How about the email attached to the account? Was it secure, with updated password and a secure recovery email?
    Yep, it was as secure as I could get it. Thankfully the account is a side and not my actual main, but still, all of my main trading fodder was there (albeit, it wasn't really all that great fodder. XD)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slomotion For This Useful Post:

cloudxcrash (06-03-2016),♥ Decepticon ♥ (06-03-2016),Raposa (06-03-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    23d 8h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    This is so true! Sign up PCers, educated yourselves!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Botan For This Useful Post:

Raposa (06-03-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    This is so true... I'm still currently a legit player, and regret not signing up for cK sooner. My salty sailor mouth can cuss about Neo stupidity here.
    (Oh God the hours I wasted "advertising" on the PC when I could have just traded or bought pets here...)

EDIT: Oh, I just now caught this and don't want to double-post:
    Quote Originally Posted by oventoast View Post
    Y'all are probably going to think I'm crazy but I think something really sinister and weird is going on behind the scenes... Maybe I'm just paranoid.

I keep tabs on Canadianchixxor and it seems as though she's traded/(probably sold) ALL of her UCs, for RWs. Why would someone who is so neurotic and obsessed with UCs just give all hers away in exchange for a few crappy rws? Does she know something we don't?

I mean at first I thought nothing of it, but someone earlier mentioned the possibility of TNT converting all UCs. I feel like that's strangely a possibility, esp since they're one of the more "difficult" features on the site, get reported a lot, and probably require a lot more moderation.

I don't know, I'm pondering.
    I don't think you're crazy -- I've had the same thought myself.

RW/RN pets have only increased in value, proportionally to draiks deflating I suppose. It happens. HOWEVER, they didn't used to trade so highly against UCs, even back before the 2013 purge released more names. I have wondered if the steady swap of stalwart UC owners for RWs/RNs is not just trendy, but an anticipation of JS reneging on old-TNT's promise to keep the UCs. Have they -- as in Jumpstart -- confirmed this policy remains in place since the old TNT team was laid off? New management, new ROE.

Maybe they're hedging their bets for the next status-level pets: pet paint colors/art ebb and flow, but since Neo is coded for name=ID, there will only EVER be one pet named "Rose" or "Moon." And if TJST changes their minds on UCs, who's gonna want that now-converted dari koug named 123nsyncforever456? Eh?
    Last edited by Ariella; 06-03-2016 at 06:38 PM. Reason: More stuff to say
    ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

* Coming Soon!

(you need an account to see links)
    ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ariella For This Useful Post:

oventoast (06-04-2016),Sakuras (06-11-2016),Shizuku (06-03-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Update: TNT has returned my account but REFUSES to return my UC on the premise that it was stolen from its owner and pounded. Even though I am the owner it was stolen from when it was pounded and also despite the fact I sent multiple screen shots of proof that I acquired the pet legitimately before my account was hacked.