DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    i have a few but my collections so weak because im pretty strapped for money most of the time and when im not i get pre-purchase buyers remorse
    ill just take one look at the price even if its like �20 and be like OOOOOH NO CANT DO THAT FOR A FIGURINE...

ive only got a few pokemon ones, a xerneas and yveltal, a braixen, and a lugia i was meant to send to my friend but... never did... haha......

theres a space dandy one coming out that i want so badly and im tempted to get the pokemon trainer red nendoroid when that comes out. just dont know the price for space dandy so ehhhhh.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Saria View Post
    They're so nice! Where did you get them? ^^

I bought them both in a shop in my town where they sell all sort of Japanese related stuff!
    However, I bought my smaller figures on ebay.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    3d 17h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Thommy View Post
    Sometimes you can cut down their cost if you preorder them, or get several at once .. you can also import them through an importer and its a bit cheaper than ebay or secondary shops, assuming you can wait the holding period or don't already have a primary source of obtaining them.

My wife hates that I have any figures though (she calls it my doll collection lol), however she doesn't mind Death Notes L (the chair crouching coffee figure)
    Amiami is rather good as all their figures are usually at a discounted price, though that still doesn't usually make that much of a difference. ^^; Preordering figures is good when you want something that will quickly go out of stock, but otherwise it's the same as ordering them once they've been released. Pre-owned figures are great, because they're usually new but just with a dent or two on their box.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering View Post
    i have a few but my collections so weak because im pretty strapped for money most of the time and when im not i get pre-purchase buyers remorse
    ill just take one look at the price even if its like �20 and be like OOOOOH NO CANT DO THAT FOR A FIGURINE...

ive only got a few pokemon ones, a xerneas and yveltal, a braixen, and a lugia i was meant to send to my friend but... never did... haha......

theres a space dandy one coming out that i want so badly and im tempted to get the pokemon trainer red nendoroid when that comes out. just dont know the price for space dandy so ehhhhh.
    �20 is super cheap for a figure. ; ; The ones I get range from �30 (Nendoroids) to �40/50+ (Scaled figures), and that's cheap for me.

Pokemon figures are really lovely, and the Red Nendoroid is so cute - it's just so annoying that he's an exclusive to the Pokemon stores in Japan. :c

Quote Originally Posted by Cath View Post
    I bought them both in a shop in my town where they sell all sort of Japanese related stuff!
    However, I bought my smaller figures on ebay.
    Ahh that's cool, it must be nice having a store nearby. They're really pretty. ^^ Ebay can be good, though it's full of bootlegs so I do stay away. The stuff I've bought on Ebay in the past has usually been quite good though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,191 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Saria View Post
    Ahh that's cool, it must be nice having a store nearby. They're really pretty. ^^ Ebay can be good, though it's full of bootlegs so I do stay away. The stuff I've bought on Ebay in the past has usually been quite good though.
    Where do you usually buy your figures ? :o

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    3d 17h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cath View Post
    Where do you usually buy your figures ? :o
    (you need an account to see links) is my favourite place to buy figures, as the shipping is usually quite cheap and they ship worldwide. And because they're such a huge shop, they get items in really quickly and they're always slightly discounted. ^^ If things in Amiami go out of stock (cheaper Kotobukiya figures usually do, and the Phat! iM@S girls), then (you need an account to see links) usually has the same things in stock, but they can be slightly more expensive sometimes. Nothing much, but I'd recommend Amiami overall.

Both of them do mostly Japanese figures, though I know that Amiami does stock a lot of foreign ones as well.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    10h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Beautiful collection, keep up the good job

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    104 times
    Time Online
    63d 16h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    i know this board is long dead but didn't want to make one of my own on the same thing, hope this isn't gravedigging :/ felt like i need to post an update cuz my figure collection has grown substantially since 2014 lol.

my raiden shrine....aka my shraiden (the baby seal is also raiden just trust me)
    ugly figure shelf (sold some of these/bought new ones since this pic but i dont feel like getting up and taking a new one sorry)
    plush shelf
    im gay
    Last edited by hissi; 06-22-2016 at 09:33 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hissi For This Useful Post:

Banannie (06-22-2016),Cath (06-22-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    60d 23h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    wow amazing Figure collecting ;O

I kind of started collecting aswell but yeah somehow my friend likes to take stuff :/ this was awhile back like 1-2 years i believe

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    20d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

Here are a few from my collection. My Eureka Seven figures are some of my favs. And I've been collecting DBZ figures for quite a while now. Some are bootleg but eh, as long as the paint job looks good I don't care xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk