DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,876 times
    Time Online
    565d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 12m
    Holy crap, haven't heard the name 3vo in a while! Yeah you can discuss any forums that don't really exist anymore. What was your username there and did you do anything back then (programming, graphics, trading etc.)?

Nice to have someone from back then join us. @(you need an account to see links)

@(you need an account to see links) was programming leader on 3vo and I believe on staff as well.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    93d 23h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Holy crap, haven't heard the name 3vo in a while! Yeah you can discuss any forums that don't really exist anymore. What was your username there and did you do anything back then (programming, graphics, trading etc.)?

Nice to have someone from back then join us. @(you need an account to see links)

@(you need an account to see links) was programming leader on 3vo and I believe on staff as well.
    Haha IKR. Tried to find anything back about it, but it seems like they disappeared o.ó I was a Moderator there for some years and had the same nickname
    Yah sore was there, and sock for a while, and LW I believe...quite a few ''big'' names where there. Just the Admins..*shakes head*

And soul_stealer was there as well for a while I believe..not sure, was ages ago haha.
    So this seems like a good hang out spot if people actually remember it