DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    130 times
    Time Online
    138d 5h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Welcome to cK! Your username is a plant I could never own: my place has low light, and though I live somewhere humid, I can't keep plants that require a certain amount of humidity alive. (RIP, pink syngonium and jewel orchid.) I went and bought a ton of plants for my new place in 2022. I'm left with just one now: a snake plant.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Styx For This Useful Post:

Peaches_and_Mocha (01-14-2024)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    3d 4h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Quote Originally Posted by monstera View Post
    Hi everyone, hope you are well! I signed up here awhile ago, lurked around awhile, but sort of forgot about it until recently.

I like plants, coffee, playing neo, and am trying to get back into creating art. I can see myself getting really into collecting user bars here... haha.

Love the variety of forums here, I'm looking forward to browsing and chatting more
    Hi Welcome! I'm also into plants! I used to grow a lot of houseplants but I'm more into growing a native plant garden now. My top 3 houseplants that I own are my Monstera adansonii, Monstera deliciosa 'Thai Constellation', and my Hoya (which is yet to flower). I also look after 5 Orchids! 3 of which I rescued, and one I bought which was on the brink of death! It's a rarer variant called "Orange Nugget" and was very fortunate to find that it was actually two plants in one pot!

There's a gardening thread here if you'd like to join in!

Again, welcome! I am always happy to see other plant lovers on here!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    Welcome to cK! Your username is a plant I could never own: my place has low light, and though I live somewhere humid, I can't keep plants that require a certain amount of humidity alive. (RIP, pink syngonium and jewel orchid.) I went and bought a ton of plants for my new place in 2022. I'm left with just one now: a snake plant.
    That's happening to me with my Bird of Paradise and Philodendron Pink Princess. I think it's time to let them go lol
    /l、
    (゚、 。 7

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Check out my Guide!✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Welcome! Lol userbars can be quite a journey, they're a lot of fun to collect and Ryugotchi customizations especially so.

Coffee is rad as heck. I like it black personally, but caramel is definitely the best otherwise.

Hope you enjoy your time here. This community is awesome.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    22h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches_and_Mocha View Post
    Hi Welcome! I'm also into plants! I used to grow a lot of houseplants but I'm more into growing a native plant garden now. My top 3 houseplants that I own are my Monstera adansonii, Monstera deliciosa 'Thai Constellation', and my Hoya (which is yet to flower). I also look after 5 Orchids! 3 of which I rescued, and one I bought which was on the brink of death! It's a rarer variant called "Orange Nugget" and was very fortunate to find that it was actually two plants in one pot!

There's a gardening thread here if you'd like to join in!

Again, welcome! I am always happy to see other plant lovers on here!

- - - Updated - - -

That's happening to me with my Bird of Paradise and Philodendron Pink Princess. I think it's time to let them go lol
    Ooooh a native plant garden! That sounds amazing. It is something I would like to get into after I move again. No outdoor space where I am right now, unfortunately, and my indoor lighting situation has been awful ever since a giant new building was built next door last year. Blocks so much indoor light -_- I had to downsize my houseplants considerably due to it.

All beautiful plants! I hope your hoya flowers for you!!! I love hoya flowers. And orchids! I have one right now, would love to collect some more one day. Will definitely take a look at the gardening thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Raposa View Post
    Welcome! Lol userbars can be quite a journey, they're a lot of fun to collect and Ryugotchi customizations especially so.

Coffee is rad as heck. I like it black personally, but caramel is definitely the best otherwise.

Hope you enjoy your time here. This community is awesome.
    Yesssss. I used to drink it strictly black but caramel is one of my weaknesses apparently... so recently, if I want it a little sweeter, I'll put half an oz of caramel and two oz of milk or sometimes chocolate milk. Pretty good!

Thank you for the warm welcome. Everyone seems lovely so far, I've enjoyed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    Welcome to CK! A word of warning, collecting userbars is highly addictive haha! Good luck!
    Seems like these userbars will be a good thing for me to start looking into then lmao! I started deliberately collecting avatars on neopets awhile back to work on my account but didn't realize how addictive it would be for me. Userbars seem like they are in a similar vein. x)

Thanks for the welcome

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 4h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Hey there & welcome! I'm in a similar boat of signing up long ago, but mostly only lurking. I've gone through 3 or 4 different small eras of brief activity. Giving it a go again, as I got back into Neopets about a month ago

Something I never knew about 'til recently was the (you need an account to see links). It lets you see all recent posts, and it's helped me find new threads or interesting things going on all across the forums. I think it helps me stay a bit more in the loop so far, lol.

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    okay okay plants?! i want to get into them but what are some beginner friendly plants? one with an absent minded individual who will forget lol

and right on! i am not hopeful for the UC but we wil obvs see what happens.! hope to see you aroound cK! maybe post your plants some time

Pronouns
    they/he
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    23h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    welcome! i think youll like it here, the forums are varied but also super fun and chill!
    i also love plants and cold brew coffee :3 i mostly stick to cacti and succulents tho because i keep killing plants... x.x

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    450 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey monstera, welcome to ck!

I love your avatar! Lost disney classic, ha
    Collecting userbars here is very fun indeed

Hope to see you around the forums ^~^

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by monstera View Post
    Hi everyone, hope you are well! I signed up here awhile ago, lurked around awhile, but sort of forgot about it until recently.

I like plants, coffee, playing neo, and am trying to get back into creating art. I can see myself getting really into collecting user bars here... haha.

Love the variety of forums here, I'm looking forward to browsing and chatting more
    A little late on this but welcome to the community.

Sounds like you have a lot of common interests as many others here. I second unlocking and collecting userbars to display alongside your presence around the community. It's a fun hobby.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------